Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Maan fulfilled his promise - now Geet's turn

-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago
the most awaited first kiss...special oneπŸ˜‰...did not happen as usualπŸ˜†...CVs wanna show everything at the same time it seems😳

Maan fulfilled his promise by feeding Geet infront of everyone and now its Geet turn..in SBS she said she will...lets seeπŸ˜ƒ

Maan tricked the whole family to fulful his promise.. I loved the dialogues when Maan called everybody to see what happened to Geet and she said (kya hua)...what happened (love GC/DD...they are expression King and Queeen)

loved SS and DD expression when there were facing each other to be watched after moon...πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†...omg Dev staring Nandini and N saw him after her fast😲😲😲...

at last Preeto is in...omg did any one notice how short she is in front of Lucky (no offence😳)...Lucky and mamaji scenes were hilarious...omg Lucky talking about sanskar🀣..I am sure...mamaji will definitely give him shock one day..

Chand kidhar se nikla...Teji talking to Pammi is soft tone...πŸ˜•...

only thing waiting for is maha episode...n Maneet to reach the next level of marriageπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

Edited by Naz_Angel - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Naz don't worry sweetheart Geet will fulfil her promise and I can't wait to see how, ab to bas, song sequence or Jungle mein mangal ka intezar hain πŸ˜‰ 

Aaj ki raat aur kal ka din kata bahut mushkil hoga hamare liye πŸ˜†
jaspreetm2815 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
yup aab geet ke kiss ka aur maaneet ke SR ka he toh intzaar hain☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️☺️
gshow2011 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
agree. every day is mushkil, they always end in suspense. we even after having seen the spoiler wait for actual episode. That must say something about performance. iTS  like after having read the summary of the book but still wanting to read because it is beautifully written
undisclosed thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 8 Thumbnail + 2

😭...still have not watched...stuck at work...i'm glad there wasn't a kiss...just so that you wouldn't rub it in my face...because you saw it before me...i'll be inmy jealous club lounge!!!!!!!!

drdee142 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Originally posted by: undisclosed

😭...still have not watched...stuck at work...i'm glad there wasn't a kiss...just so that you wouldn't rub it in my face...because you saw it before me...i'll be inmy jealous club lounge!!!!!!!!

Syl, the episode was good it a great build up for the main sequence and climax πŸ˜ƒ 
I just watched the episode and SBS, I'm sure you'll enjoy it till then just rely on your imaigination πŸ˜‰
zaaratq thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 6
r, will comment only after watching the epi...
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: drdee142

Naz don't worry sweetheart Geet will fulfil her promise and I can't wait to see how, ab to bas, song sequence or Jungle mein mangal ka intezar hain πŸ˜‰ 

Aaj ki raat aur kal ka din kata bahut mushkil hoga hamare liye πŸ˜†

omg...

ystd...passion.

today...vrat breaking

tmrw...song

maha episode...omg...i am gonna die...πŸ˜ƒπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
ahujatanvi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
naz,, sabar ka fal mitha hota haiπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰

geet will surely fulfill her promise...how???...well that even i don't knowπŸ˜•πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Originally posted by: gshow2011

agree. every day is mushkil, they always end in suspense. we even after having seen the spoiler wait for actual episode. That must say something about performance. iTS  like after having read the summary of the book but still wanting to read because it is beautifully written

i would saw beautifully enactedπŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‰πŸ‘πŸ‘πŸ‘