doll3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Why in this show is Nivi the one to be blamed all the time?  I'm tired of it. HL  and CC statrt to look at yourselves.  The demise of Divya was was all HL and CC's fault.  They posined her with hate and jealousy.  I was dissapointed with Pratab today.  Yes mother and father are grieving the loss of their daughter but when HlL told Pratab I told you not to keep relations with the people downstairs. His reaction was toward Keshav was harsh by saying keep away from us.  This just makes my point even more true HL spreading hatred just causes everyone pain.  How can she ask her husband to break bonds with his mother and brother?  Coming back to Nivi < I wish that for once the blame would not be on her.  I am waiting for HL to have a major realization of her poison which took her daughters life.  HL and CC it's your fault and it's easy to blame Nivi and not accept reality.  I hope CTs give them some reality check.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

penguin143 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Very well written... i'm nt surprised wid HL..Cud neva expect some sensibility frm her part.
bt i'm amused wid Pratab's reaction.he spoke as if nivi's pappa fixed da bomb in da car.

CT's r making da storyline so complicated.dunno wat dey r upto.anyway hope 4 da best...