India-Forums

Chhoti Si Zindagi
Chhoti Si Zindagi

12th May 2011 WU

kasrana Goldie
kasrana
kasrana

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Epi starts with masi saysing isha is in charge.  Vrinda has tears in her eyes and isha and kids are sdhocked.   Masi tells vrinda..u keep on eating kheer.   Ira is happy that isha is incharge...hola and masi smile.   Ira runs to masi and says u r very nice.   and vrinda says to masi..how can u do this..why are u doing this??  tell me..what have i not done.  I have always listened to you.  and isha says no masi..dont do this.   and vrinda holds masi's hand...and says why are u making isha incharge...she never listens to you...she ran away from here...and u are making her incharge...take it back...and masi hits her...and vrinda falls on the floor.   Vrinda says u position is in my feet.   and masi and bhola leave.   Kids pick vrinda up and vrinda is crying...Isha stands there crying.   and ira asks why is everyone upset. ?   Isha doesnt know what to say.

An old nepali guy enters orphanage.  It is arjun in disguise.     He says anyone here.   and calendae come and says what do u want.  and bhola comes and says what do u want??  and arjun says is this orphanage...and bhola says cant u see the board?   arjun says talk to me properly.   He syas i m a very big business man of khatmandu...and i m here to adopt a kid.  Bhola brings him inside...and arjun sits down and says looks like i fooled bhola.  and bhola asks what kind of kid u want to look at.   and old man asks go get devki maam.   and bhola leaves.   then arjun looks at the kids and asks them to come to him.   and he gives them bags of food and candy.   and isha comes and says whats wrong with ur voice. 

Arjun says i brought this for you isha.   And thakur thinks how does he know isha's name?  U are fooling us thinking we are kids.   and then rajun reveals his identity saying its me...ur arjun bhaiya.   and kids smile and are happy.   arjun says this get up is to save myself from bhola.   isha says she is sitting outside crying as masi hit her and she made me incharge and she feels I did all of this on purpose.   And arjun says i will explain to her.   

Arjun goes outside to vrinda...and sits next to her.  Vrinda looking at him annoyed.   Arjun saying i m going to marry u beta...and vrinda looking annoyed...and arjun says why are u looking at me like this.  Are u not happy??  I have spoken to Devki...and vrinda says i dont want to come with u...nor do I want to marry.   and arjun says i love u...and vrinda says what do i do???  and arjun says in his voice...u love someone else...and vrinda says yes...i love someone else...and he loves me too.  and arjun takes his fake things off...and vrinda looks at him and is happy.

Bhola and masi comes and says so party is going on huh!!??   What are u hiding behind..and chutki and isha give bags of food...and isha says badhur uncle came...and kids says he is talking to vrinda.   and arjun talking to vrinda...and saying i love u very much.   and now i know u love me...so even if i die..and vrinda puts her hand on his lips and he holds her hand and kisses it.  and vrinda shyly smiles.   and isha comes and says arjun bhayia..run ... masi is suspicious..arjun run run.   and vrinda says dont believe her.   and isha says i m not lying...and arjun says vrinda i love uvery much and i will only marry u ...here read this letter.   and arjun runs.   and masi and bhola comes there and masi tells bhola to catch him.   Masi says who was this vrinda??  and vrinda says i dont know...and isha is also supporting vrinda...saying bhola is mistaken...we dont know who he is... masi says SHUT UP!! and she doesnt believe vrinda and isha.

Masi is searching vrinda's things looking for things arjun might have given to vrinda.   Vrinda says how can u do this.   and while looking a note falls out...but no one sees it.  Vrinda sees the note lying near masi's feet...and then bhola finally sees it.   Isha remembers that note that she gave to vrinda.   isha picks it up and puts it in her mouth.  Guards grabs her and masi is trying to take the note out of her mouth but she eats it.  Masi is about to hit isha...and ira comes and says dont hit my isha...and masi pushes ira away and is about to hit her again and ira bites her.   and then masi goes to hit ira with hunter...and isha catches masi's hand and says dont even think about hitting ira.   Masi is about to hit Isha with hunter again and isha catches the hunter...and all are shocked.   

Isha says no masi...no one is going to be hurt.   and then she takes Ira and hugs her.   and masi says WOW!!!   u have guts.!!!   and she claps...and she asks kids to clap.   masi says hitting u wont change u...as u have so much self confidence.  u think of ur self as indra ghandi..  She says i know how to st. u.   she says bhola lock her up in kal lhothri.  Isha syas i  m not going to say sorry as i was only saving my sister.   I m not wrong...u r wrong...and as long as i m here...i m going to change u.   Masi says ur kismat...and isha says no...i think me coming here was written in ur kismat.   and all kids look on.

Pre-cap -- Bhola comes and says to masi...the officer is coming again...

Edited by kasrana - 12 May 2011 at 11:32am

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

MC4821OpandayDimpz06shazidanirleppannumilwebmeenanarsaiER_ER_YAMamanaRaima36A HUGE FANriniiii

nevara Newbie
nevara
nevara

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
Beautiful update. Thank you very much and keep up the good work.Smile

Edited by nevara - 12 May 2011 at 2:38pm
riniiii IF-Dazzler
riniiii
riniiii

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 4:16am | IP Logged
hey dear awesome update... Clap thanx for sharing... Smile

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index