Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

12th May - Longing For The One You Love (Kes-Gul) (Page 3)

lisasandra IF-Dazzler
lisasandra
lisasandra

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Fantastic episode and well done written update .Pre-cap wasWinkEmbarrassed.I wish gulaal should understand the meaning what Kesar meant .

Nice acting gulaal and Kesar scene.I loved that scene when Kesar requested Gulal to go to city  with them .Neil acted very well here .His expression said  everythings.Audiance can feel his impression.

Can not wait to see tomorrow's episode and of coarse Lennnie's written updateWink

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Lennie

ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:44pm | IP Logged
The precap...hmm...maybe the time for one of the two - either Talli or Gulaal finding those letters has arrived...

Lennie

DamonSalvatore- IF-Rockerz
DamonSalvatore-
DamonSalvatore-

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Awww...kesar admiring gulaal and thn complimenting her so so cute, gulaal taken aback for a few seconds may be even realising what kesar just said...very nice scene...lovely...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks everyone

Yes maybe the letters will be found, and if its found by Gulaal - am i expecting her to somehow breakdown and/or even get more focused on trying to distance Kesar from her and so on, and making way for more Talli-Kesar but then again the letters also reveal what he found out all those years ago

If its Talli - then i either she gets hint of what Kesar feels and so on

sharneil92

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:37pm | IP Logged
i somehow want talli to find out.. in case kesar doesn't get his hands on gul's diary...  if he does, then i want him to hand over those letters to dushyant..
ansuya12 Senior Member
ansuya12
ansuya12

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:41pm | IP Logged
Irrespective of who finds the letters, I would like Kesar to find out out about Gulaal-Sudha's conspiracy.  Rather than get angry, it would be nice for him to very maturely and cleverly get assertive about the Deeyarvattu to Gulaal.  It would be really nice to see him woo and win over Gulaal because he genuinely loves Gulaal and wants her to love him back for the person that he is... At this juncture, she needs to develop respect for Kesar as an  adult. 

This serial is a refreshing reminder that customs such as Deeyarvattu (Levirate) in many rural communities  maintained the rights of widows and supported their remarriage - something contemporary, but a very postcolonial India has forgotten about...

sharneil92

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index