Gulaal

12th May - Longing For The One You Love (Kes-Gul) - Page 2

Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

@LENNIE

hv i gone mad πŸ˜›...your update all with the expressions of gul kes is so beautiful,...i've read it like 15 times😍...you have a gift lennieπŸ‘

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sharneil92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
This content was originally posted by: manzilmukul

I agree shalini that gulaal maiyya was always confident πŸ˜›and sure of what she did but now she can't control the passions of kesar who was not only smitten by her charms even when he was a kid...how possesive he was and said tum meri ho...but the only thing was that it was excused and taken taken casually as he was a kid then ...but now with time his feelings have grown deeper...How will gulaal maiyya handle that?πŸ˜†

i dont know, but all i can say at this point is that GULAAL is gonna finally end up in the 6 feet deep grave that she has built for herself by assuming things would go according to plans. sigh. i feel bad for gulaal. if her life wasn't in turmoil already, she would be in one now. πŸ˜­
sneha04c thumbnail
GUYS hi i am new to the forum  dnt knw hw much time we hav for gulal left , i just started luving the current track , i wish gulal - kesar remain together till the end but just had a question wuld she agree to the luv of kesar , idnt think so , ihope she dsnt force kesar towards talli
πŸ˜•
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks Manzil so much  πŸ˜Š

Shalini - i agree here, that Gulaal is gonna be the one hurting herself in a way the most as well and Kesar as well

Sneha - I can see Gulaal forcing them together even more, coz of what she might have a inkling to her and also now that Kesar has said what he did in the precap, i also somehow see Gulaal distancing herself from Kesar as well, but can she really keep away
Edited by Lennie - 12 years ago
Transference thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
This content was originally posted by: Lennie

Thanks Manzilso much😊

Shalini - i agree here, that Gulaal is gonna be the one hurting herself in a way the mostas well and Kesar as well
Sneha - I can see Gulaal forcing them together even more, coz of what she might have a inkling to her and also now that Kesar has said what he did in the precap, i also somehow see Gulaal distancing herself from Kesar as well, but can she really keep away

Well if anything is exceptional we should appreciate it..😊...you certainly deserve to be appreciated.πŸ‘

also i agree with you on the fact that the way gulaal is heading she will be the one who will be hurting herself as well as kesar...if she does force talli-kes alliance...she will end up ruining three lives

smiley19 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
gulaal must be picking up the hints now. The way he looked at her when he complimented her about her hair. Did you notice that when he went into the room he couldnt look at her in the eye and when he did he gave her that look, the look of admiration and being mesmerized. i also really liked the scene where talli was waiting for him and he ignored her and went straight to gulaal to ask her to come along. He wanted to spend more time with her, the look of disappointment on his face when she said no, it was like as if he was heartbroken. i am really looking forward to more scenes like this. Kesar's love for gulaal has taken over his anger and he just cant keep away from her anymore.
lisasandra thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Fantastic episode and well done written update .Pre-cap wasπŸ˜‰πŸ˜³.I wish gulaal should understand the meaning what Kesar meant .

Nice acting gulaal and Kesar scene.I loved that scene when Kesar requested Gulal to go to city  with them .Neil acted very well here .His expression said  everythings.Audiance can feel his impression.

Can not wait to see tomorrow's episode and of coarse Lennnie's written updateπŸ˜‰

ansuya12 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
The precap...hmm...maybe the time for one of the two - either Talli or Gulaal finding those letters has arrived...
Arziya thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Jimmy Jab Games Season 4 0 Thumbnail + 8
Awww...kesar admiring gulaal and thn complimenting her so so cute, gulaal taken aback for a few seconds may be even realising what kesar just said...very nice scene...lovely...
Lennie thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 3
Thanks everyone

Yes maybe the letters will be found, and if its found by Gulaal - am i expecting her to somehow breakdown and/or even get more focused on trying to distance Kesar from her and so on, and making way for more Talli-Kesar but then again the letters also reveal what he found out all those years ago

If its Talli - then i either she gets hint of what Kesar feels and so on