Gulaal

India-Forums

Gulaal
Gulaal

12th May - Longing For The One You Love (Kes-Gul) (Page 2)

nirmaldas Groupbie
nirmaldas
nirmaldas

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:51am | IP Logged
"mere kehne se kya hota hai?tum bhi to zindagi ka hissa ho"this is what neil said in the precap leaving gulaal dumb struck.can any one explain what exactly that means?Confused

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ansuya12Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nirmaldas

"mere kehne se kya hota hai?tum bhi to zindagi ka hissa ho"this is what neil said in the precap leaving gulaal dumb struck.can any one explain what exactly that means?Confused
Meaning, what does it matter what i say, you are a part of life, or my life'

I wouldnt say she is confident as such but looking towards that day when Kesar becomes the ideal man and gets married to Talli, also if you were in her shoes i dont think no one of us would of thought that Kesar would see how he has been seeing her, as far as she knew when he is older and old enough to take on responsibilties, and when marrages comes they will marry him off to a girl and so on

Because Gulaal was not the one in wait for deeyavatu and in wait for Kesar to come back and love her and so on was she...

Deeyarvatu is what she did, in eyes of everyone she is a suhagan - and i think somehow Gulaal needs to open her eyes to that, and like her mum says its a ritual she did in front of all, when is she gonna accept what it means in a way, not just what she is but what it means as in what it contains as well
manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:12pm | IP Logged

@LENNIE

hv i gone mad Tongue...your update all with the expressions of gul kes is so beautiful,...i've read it like 15 timesDay Dreaming...you have a gift lennieClap

sharneil92Lennie

sharneil92 IF-Dazzler
sharneil92
sharneil92

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:16pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by manzilmukul

Originally posted by shalini92

i think the reason why she never thought of such possibilities was because she was just always so SURE about everything she does. she always oozes that confidence wherever she goes. like whoever she needs to convince and all, her tone would be like 100% guaranteed or something! i think with time, she has become over-confident and that's why she never gave her opinions a second thought.Confusedi think.

I agree shalini that gulaal maiyya was always confident Tongueand sure of what she did but now she can't control the passions of kesar who was not only smitten by her charms even when he was a kid...how possesive he was and said tum meri ho...but the only thing was that it was excused and taken taken casually as he was a kid then ...but now with time his feelings have grown deeper...How will gulaal maiyya handle that?LOL

i dont know, but all i can say at this point is that GULAAL is gonna finally end up in the 6 feet deep grave that she has built for herself by assuming things would go according to plans. sigh. i feel bad for gulaal. if her life wasn't in turmoil already, she would be in one now. Cry

manzilmukulLennie

sneha04c Newbie
sneha04c
sneha04c

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:23pm | IP Logged
GUYS hi i am new to the forum  dnt knw hw much time we hav for gulal left , i just started luving the current track , i wish gulal - kesar remain together till the end but just had a question wuld she agree to the luv of kesar , idnt think so , ihope she dsnt force kesar towards talli
Confused

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3sharneil92Lennie

Lennie IF-Stunnerz
Lennie
Lennie

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thanks Manzil so much  Smile

Shalini - i agree here, that Gulaal is gonna be the one hurting herself in a way the most as well and Kesar as well

Sneha - I can see Gulaal forcing them together even more, coz of what she might have a inkling to her and also now that Kesar has said what he did in the precap, i also somehow see Gulaal distancing herself from Kesar as well, but can she really keep away

Edited by Lennie - 12 May 2011 at 12:27pm

sharneil92manzilmukul

manzilmukul IF-Sizzlerz
manzilmukul
manzilmukul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:36pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Lennie

Thanks Manzilso muchSmile
Shalini - i agree here, that Gulaal is gonna be the one hurting herself in a way the mostas well and Kesar as well
Sneha - I can see Gulaal forcing them together even more, coz of what she might have a inkling to her and also now that Kesar has said what he did in the precap, i also somehow see Gulaal distancing herself from Kesar as well, but can she really keep away

Well if anything is exceptional we should appreciate it..Smile...you certainly deserve to be appreciated.Clap

also i agree with you on the fact that the way gulaal is heading she will be the one who will be hurting herself as well as kesar...if she does force talli-kes alliance...she will end up ruining three lives

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

sharneil92

smiley19 Senior Member
smiley19
smiley19

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:45pm | IP Logged
gulaal must be picking up the hints now. The way he looked at her when he complimented her about her hair. Did you notice that when he went into the room he couldnt look at her in the eye and when he did he gave her that look, the look of admiration and being mesmerized. i also really liked the scene where talli was waiting for him and he ignored her and went straight to gulaal to ask her to come along. He wanted to spend more time with her, the look of disappointment on his face when she said no, it was like as if he was heartbroken. i am really looking forward to more scenes like this. Kesar's love for gulaal has taken over his anger and he just cant keep away from her anymore.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

GGG3

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gulaal Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index