Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Thanks Misti. Loved reading it.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the discontinued scene left a bitter taste and the entire nice episode couldnt save that!! Why didnt they show that part...atleast they cud have shown Dev walking away from the room in a huff (for he has to be rude to her na! come what!) Y'day Dev's expression at her wound was beautiful...he was shocked to see the bruise at first, cuz he didnt expect that his action would hurt her physically...it was followed by pain because his beloved was hurt...but then when he looked in her eyes, his expressions changed...he masked his feelings and turned cold! Then, what? Did the band aid automatically fly and got stuck on her hand?? Either they cud have shown him putting it...or else atleast he cud have walked away and she cud have done it herself!! This sort of scenes leaves us bamboozled with incomplete feel!! 

Similarly Dev's expressions today during her bhajan was beautiful!! He stood there entranced by the beauty of her pure voice...He was happy within to see that his gifted idol was being worshiped by her so diligently. Then, duty took over and he walked off! Avinash is doing it perfectly...even without any dialogues, he is doing his job so nicely!!

Hehe...loved Cute Rohan pulling pants and coming to the puja room. How is Padma ever going to stop him? He is a kid and will keep going to his Pari again and again! πŸ˜‰ Loved how he called her pari again. He should call her "Pari" in front of Dev repeatedly and Dev would fume finally with anger!! Hehe...! Also as u said, Virat-Mohini interaction brought some reality. These kind of simple, yet real looking scenes attract people. Another thing...BB without makeup.  Most often ladies in the serials always sleep/work/do their chores etc. with their makeup on...just like Mohini...but it was a refreshing change to see BB like this...! 

Loved Radhika's cooking scene...yet it faded in front of the scene that was shown in CB1 during RP puja...where Rads cuts/fries etc. etc and Vishaka was munching on cashewnuts!! πŸ˜†Somehow that scene was so beautifully shot with Rads doing everything so lovingly for her husband and family...that it remains the best kitchen shot for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†

Padma and BB are egoist and are now taking on one another. She even said to BB that now Rads has become more important to u than me?  Wonder why Padma remained quiet for all these years and never recognized BB's intentions/ or questioned her...when she has a mouth...but now has suddenly become smart to understand Radhika and is suddenly bursting up? Is it because all these years things were going in her way...but now things arent! 

BB's cold facial expressions on everything Rads does...should give her a cue as to why is she not allowed to take care of Dadajee? Afterall she is the new bahu...and when young people offer to take care of responsibilities/ or atleast share them...the elders dont rebuke them in such a manner...like BB did!

And then...finally we again get to see Mansaram's family! Loved seeing Mansaram's interaction with Rads. This is one relation where there is no compounded emotions and everything is transparent to the audience...and thus everyone loves it. Wish the writers for this family had even created the PF...then I am sure TRP's would have been sky rocketing!! 

Great so now Shanti must have already understood whats going on in Maheshwari's head...she must have deciphered that she has been taken on a ride by BB...and her chanda is not going to get married to Dev!! She will not remain quiet...for sure and will try to get in touch with BB personally and persuade her for the marriage. BB is gearing up for Rohan's b'day so as to make everything in her name... but we knw the will shall have something else...and probably will not be read on Rohan's b'day. Will BB/ Shanti get to knw abt Dev being RP and thus force him to marry Chanda!! Eww! No...pls not that!
Edited by sia_lovely - 12 years ago
Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Misti who have access to  internet are not interested to comment about daily soaps , talking about India ...People i know are not even interested in Hindi soaps , even at my home , i am the only one with only one soap... Major problem is if people are stuck to one channel they will not change to  the other channel ...people have one of their fav, channel and mostly does not change the channel , as most of the houses have one tv...That is also big problem ...You get addicted to the soap ,even you are not liking the track whether it is full of crap ...DJ,s and Channel were in hurry to launch the CB2 without any strong script- bound story , reasons known to them ... ...Agreed people wanted the essence of CB1, with rare presence of Kanha , and old time values, Dev -Radhika,s love story , their chemistry, with less negativity, less violence , no saas bahu  drama ...But found no freshness or originality in the story-line ...People were excited when it was started then the violence with Radhika and accident of RP put off the people...then the track going reversal , same kind of drama...with last few episodes story is moving in right direction but they need to have control on their script , let the tracks develop gradually, going through the viewers feedback if really are serious about CB to be success...Perhaps problem with Zee is that its not coming out of his comfort  zone where CB is concerned , taking viewers and soap for granted , leaving the assuming part to viewers , about the particular behavior of the certain character ...May be they are right about viewers being intelligent and creative , so  leave the assuming part to viewers ...In fact i am thinking of  doing a survey about CB , what people like or dislike about...Reason for not liking ... you will think what a vella person i am,  but wants to know the reasons ...In fact now i am liking it ..CB is not some thing for particular audience who will understand what going inside the mind of a person by looking at the expressions...Writers have to give them words , so that people (common viewers )understand his / her thoughts ...
misti73 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Originally posted by: rajsri

Liked your thoughts, Misti ...

Thanks Rajsri.

Overall, liked the episode except for the lack of continuity between yesterday and today
The same for me too.
Liked Rads aarti and Dev's reaction
Both are good in expressing without dialogues...
Was laughing when Rads told BB she would take over dadaji's care and health ... that was hilariious  ... BB was totally taken aback..she was panic striken.πŸ˜†
Rohan had a small part but was cute...yes his pulling his pants up reminded me of my two and a half year old Godson.
I am liking Mohini and her interaction with Viraat was funny...I was laughing here...these two have good chemistry with each other and they were behaving like married couple who have been together for some time.πŸ˜†
Also liked BB and Shantha covo ... want to see what Shantha will do now...yes
And yes, big time ego clash between BB and choti ma ...choti ma is indirectly helping rads...that she is πŸ˜†...let the two cats fight while Radhika makes merry.πŸ˜‰
Totally stupid of them to not continue where they left yesterday ... if they had not shown her getting hurt I can understand ... but showing remorse for his anger and how it hurt her would have been appropriate ...  I don't why they do it again and again...they break the continuity of the show. 

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. Loved reading it.πŸ˜ƒ
You are welcome Sia.πŸ˜ƒ

Yes, the discontinued scene left a bitter taste and the entire nice episode couldnt save that!! Why didnt they show that part...atleast they cud have shown Dev walking away from the room in a huff (for he has to be rude to her na! come what!) Y'day Dev's expression at her wound was beautiful...he was shocked to see the bruise at first, cuz he didnt expect that his action would hurt her physically...it was followed by pain because his beloved was hurt...but then when he looked in her eyes, his expressions changed...he masked his feelings and turned cold! Then, what? Did the band aid automatically fly and got stuck on her hand?? Either they cud have shown him putting it...or else atleast he cud have walked away and she cud have done it herself!! This sort of scenes leaves us bamboozled with incomplete feel!! #
Yes there was no closure for a hghly charged scene...and today suddenly there is a plaster on her hand. They are doing this most probably to go for their friday evening cliffhanger...but then they should decide of the scenes before hand...and are cliffhangers needed every friday.

Similarly Dev's expressions today during her bhajan was beautiful!! He stood there entranced by the beauty of her pure voice...He was happy within to see that his gifted idol was being worshiped by her so diligently. Then, duty took over and he walked off! Avinash is doing it perfectly...even without any dialogues, he is doing his job so nicely!!
Yes the fault is not his, its the creatives and that includes the writers, director and the editor. This should be a team effort...if even one member of the team fails in his job then the entire effect gets disrupted. Most probably the writers wrote a scene..the director shot the scene but the editor removed the scene...or the scene was not written...whatever be the case this team is not working together and the effect can be seen.  

Hehe...loved Cute Rohan pulling pants and coming to the puja room. How is Padma ever going to stop him? He is a kid and will keep going to his Pari again and again! πŸ˜‰ Loved how he called her pari again. He should call her "Pari" in front of Dev repeatedly and Dev would fume finally with anger!! Hehe...! Also as u said, Virat-Mohini interaction brought some reality. These kind of simple, yet real looking scenes attract people. Another thing...BB without makeup.  Most often ladies in the serials always sleep/work/do their chores etc. with their makeup on...just like Mohini...but it was a refreshing change to see BB like this...! 
I don't know how Padma thinks that she can stop Rohan...he is like a small kid now and he is curious regarding Radhika and likes her...has even got a nickname for her. Today she just  nodded her head and he came to take the arti...the more Padma shrieks and stops him the more he will try to go towards Radhika. Rohan should insist to his badi ma that he wants pari always by his side...Rohan is not that much impressed with Dev, can't blame Rohan, Dev is too serious for a kid. Virat-Mohini was hilarious...very normal interaction between couples. Badimas without make up look was a refreshing change.

Loved Radhika's cooking scene...yet it faded in front of the scene that was shown in CB1 during RP puja...where Rads cuts/fries etc. etc and Vishaka was munching on cashewnuts!! πŸ˜†Somehow that scene was so beautifully shot with Rads doing everything so lovingly for her husband and family...that it remains the best kitchen shot for me πŸ˜³πŸ˜†
Yes...Vishaka was entertaining before she became mental.

Padma and BB are egoist and are now taking on one another. She even said to BB that now Rads has become more important to u than me?  Wonder why Padma remained quiet for all these years and never recognized BB's intentions/ or questioned her...when she has a mouth...but now has suddenly become smart to understand Radhika and is suddenly bursting up? Is it because all these years things were going in her way...but now things arent! 
Thats another mystery...it looks as if she has suddenly woken up from a deep sleep. Padma and ammas POV were needed just after the leap...that time they were made into robots, if their POVs had been given then the audience who left during the 2-3 weeks after the leap due to lack of characterisation would have stayed behind. If Padma has such a big ego them how could she manage to keep quiet for such a long time...looks like she was happy that her son was getting all the attention. If only they had explained this then to the audience as a monologue.

BB's cold facial expressions on everything Rads does...should give her a cue as to why is she not allowed to take care of Dadajee? Afterall she is the new bahu...and when young people offer to take care of responsibilities/ or atleast share them...the elders dont rebuke them in such a manner...like BB did!
Yes...if Radhka takes a step back and thinks she should get a hunch that something is wrong in this house. 
And then...finally we again get to see Mansaram's family! Loved seeing Mansaram's interaction with Rads. This is one relation where there is no compounded emotions and everything is transparent to the audience...and thus everyone loves it. Wish the writers for this family had even created the PF...then I am sure TRP's would have been sky rocketing!! 
Yes, the writers of this family did a marvellous job.

Great so now Shanti must have already understood whats going on in Maheshwari's head...she must have deciphered that she has been taken on a ride by BB...and her chanda is not going to get married to Dev!! She will not remain quiet...for sure and will try to get in touch with BB personally and persuade her for the marriage. BB is gearing up for Rohan's b'day so as to make everything in her name... but we knw the will shall have something else...and probably will not be read on Rohan's b'day. Will BB/ Shanti get to knw abt Dev being RP and thus force him to marry Chanda!! Eww! No...pls not that!
Lets see what the creatives are upto.Hope that they will not again fr another repeatation. 

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: misti73

You are welcome RADEV1000.

Dev is being selfish towards Radhika but not towards his dadaji and family. Thats what happens in real life too when a person decides to sacrifice ones love for the sake of the family. He or she is labelled as the good son or daughter for putting the family first but what about the person who has been let go off? Does anyone think of that person? Whether he or she left because they realized that it is better to let go than to cling to something that is not theirs or whether they were forced to let go without any thought to their feelings.  
As for Dev standing by himself...maybe he wanted to catch a glimpse of Radhika.πŸ˜‰ 

here this is fiction and Dev is  orphan so supposed  to sacrifice , but in real life the guy is not orphan , specially from the business community , where the purse- strings are in parents hand , rarely have the guts to defy his parents and marry the girl of his choice otherwise succumb to his parents , blackmailing  , leaving the girl in lurch and marry the girl of his parents  choice ...So for me if Dev would have been real son , even then he would have done the same thing ...Dev,s expressions has softened , automatically his gaze was at the window as if expecting to see her ...Now these little bits will make the track interesting ...Misti when i was reading your above comments , could not control myself  and wanted to write , This is not something about being great as i am from in north india , these kind of things are quite common in business community ...
Angie12 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: misti73

What I didn't like...no continuation between the end of yesterdays episode and todays start...why on earth do chunnu munnu do it again and again...could you have used that hurting scene to show Devs decision regarding keeping his misplaced temper under control ...the bandaid id there on her arm today but are the viewers supposed to sit and imagine how it reached there? Extremely poor editing.

Misti, I am going to dislike part first.  This was very jarring even though I expected it and wasn't surprised at all.  Even though I have given up on Chunnu munnu as they waste all good tracks.  Here they have characters and track and yet waste them again and again.

Anyway,  they believe in one-dimensional Dev and they are going to keep him that way. When CB1 first started, they always showed Radhika's POV or her remorse or regret or helplessness with her alone scenes even when she hurt Dev badly.  Then the Abhay track came and they didn't do that with Abhay at all.  So Abhay was shown to talk about sin when Kanika was his fake wife but totally forgot about it when he found out the truth.  No remorse for putting Radhika through all that or anything about sin.  Then, his reaction (of 2 minutes yelling at Katyani) was so inadequate when he was continuously shouting at Radhika previously.

Here in CB2, they showed Radhika's conflict except for that one week when she thought Dev came with a proposal for her.  But can not understand why they are not showing such pivotal scenes where Dev feels remorse or at least goes out of the room or go to the bathroom to get a bandage for Radhika.  He doesn't have to put it, but just can hand it to her to show his regret or something.  So we as audience are left to wonder if Dev put it on Radhika or gave it to her or she put it on her hand herself.

Now I wouldn't nitpick on one discontinuity but for the fact that it shows the mindset of chunnu munnu.  so my fear is that tomorrow when Dev finds out the truth, he wouldn't look in himself and find himself the culprint but blame Maheswari, Padma and Rohan for betraying his trust.  That is true and he needs to be angry at them but he is at fault here too.  Will they ever show him realizing his mistakes or will they ever show Radhika being hurt by his behavior and calling him out on that.  Voicing her hurt doesn't make her less loyal to Dev and showing regret while being angry at Radhika doesn't lessen Dev's sacrificing nature. 

I would rather see them showing Dev's gradual change than an instantaneous one.  So he gets remorseful at his actions and slowly starts thinking about his own behavior.  Meanwhile, he continues to be both mesmerized by her as well as understand her giving generous nature.  So he starts  falling for the real Radhika and his image of DG is slowly replaced by this more human real Radhika.  Also, his anger at her starts melting slowly.  If they can Radhika feeling hurt and crying at PF's behavior towards her (where Dev's behavior is a big part of that hurt) when she talks to her father, she can show it easily to Dev too at some point.  Similarly,  Dev doesn't have to be shown as an angry person all the time.  Give him some scenes (alone) where he thinks about how he behaved with Radhika and is repenting.  So slowly his hostility is going away.  Here they showed him being entranced by Radhika next morning and there was compartively less anger in his expression.  So show that he is starting to question his own actions too and that reflects in his behavior towards Radhika.

But absence of regret for his actions leave a bad taste for audience especially when it is a case of "Once bitten twice shy".  Eventually they will show Dev falling for Radhika in a true sense by the time Rohan is cured.  Because it is more than likely that Rohan may lie about the marriage as even as a kid, he seems to like Radhika.  Radhika for him is a pretty thing.  So why not show gradual change that is a result of growing remorse for his own actions combined with getting to know real Radhika. 

Secondly,  Radhika is also shown somewhat one dimensional in pursuit of Dev.  Show that she is mature enough to understand that sometimes a space needs to be given to another person even if they are your spiritual partner.  Since she has deep faith, she need not be shown so desperate.  In fact, keeping some distance during inconsequential times would spark Dev's curiosity more because he is taking her liking and loving for granted.

Ok, this is all I wanted to say about the negative aspect of today's episode.  Like others, I have positive feelings for the rest of the show. 
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Thanks Misti for ur comments and all have expressed other thoughts on Dev yesterday last scene and today's 1st scene. Virat BB GB Padma .
 Padma is more interested in proving to Radhika that she is no one in the family and is jealous of her

I think Padma also has a jealous streak as she is seeing CB getting all the attention from BB and all including Rohan wheras she has to struggle for it all through her life and she is taking out her weakness on Radhika. When everything was going wrong she did not dare to put her foot down and say firmly to her son and BB no marriage but now ranting and screeching at Radhika at the drop of the hat finding ways of picking on her. I am sure that tomorrow Radhika will walk towards Dev and she will think she is going to put in Rohan's plate and will start screeching and then Radhika will put the halwa  in Dev's plate 1st.πŸ˜‰

Liked Dev and the change of expressions on his face while he was listening to Radhikas song…..first he was mesmerized but the line that mentioned that no one knows what our relationship is and I am Radha to your kanha………made him realize and his expression changed

I liked that scene and was πŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜† the way he ran away from there when he heard that line.

Liked the Mansaram, Shanti and Chanda conversation today when Chanda's big mouth lets the secret out and Mansaram catches them. Shanti was refused today by the badi bahu but she is not a person to sit quietly regarding Dev.

waiting to see Ashanti's next move πŸ˜†

Like the episode but yesterday was better
Edited by chalhov - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

here this is fiction and Dev is  orphan so supposed  to sacrifice , but in real life the guy is not orphan , specially from the business community , where the purse- strings are in parents hand , rarely have the guts to defy his parents and marry the girl of his choice otherwise succumb to his parents , blackmailing  , leaving the girl in lurch and marry the girl of his parents  choice ...So for me if Dev would have been real son , even then he would have done the same thing ...Dev,s expressions has softened , automatically his gaze was at the window as if expecting to see her ...Now these little bits will make the track interesting ...Misti when i was reading your above comments , could not control myself  and wanted to write , This is not something about being great as i am from in north india , these kind of things are quite common in business community ...

Neerja I did not mention anything about Dev being an orphan and thats why he is sacrificing...I just said that he is in this story for his family and in real life also there are loads of daughters and sons who do this. My reference point was the sacrifice and not whether one is adopted or not. If Dev was the real son depending on how he was brought up he would also have sacrificed. ...and they are not only common in business community in the North of India but they are common all over India and in all stratas of the society. 
radha_bilahari thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Misti,

This week is more or less some light episodes without missing out on the opportunity to set the stage for the next track.

further to what I had mentioned in your thread y'day, where does radhika stand when the Will is read or unread as the case maybe, ---one dialogue of Padma almost gave me the answer---I think she told BB, you will come to know shortly what harm comes your way if you support the wrong person?  So who is going to be revealed, whose intentions are going to come out, Dev knows lot more than Padma and what his reactions are going to be,?  Is Radhika going to be in
trouble, will she be sent on phag-phere and made to stay there till Rohan becomes alright, will this make Dev to think differently?

Mansa-Radhika relationship is beautifuly done.  I liked Shanthi's expression when BB casually told her to proceed with Chanda's marriage if she finds another alliance.  So shanthi will realise very soon that she has been taken for  a royal ride.

Very interesting stage with the Will story and the phag-phere rasam.

Thanks for your thoughts and enjoyed reading as usual. 

Edited by radha_bilahari - 12 years ago
misti73 thumbnail
Originally posted by: why6

Misti, I am going to dislike part first.  This was very jarring even though I expected it and wasn't surprised at all.  Even though I have given up on Chunnu munnu as they waste all good tracks.  Here they have characters and track and yet waste them again and again.
 The underlined part is also my worry regarding them.
Anyway,  they believe in one-dimensional Dev and they are going to keep him that way. When CB1 first started, they always showed Radhika's POV or her remorse or regret or helplessness with her alone scenes even when she hurt Dev badly.  Then the Abhay track came and they didn't do that with Abhay at all.  So Abhay was shown to talk about sin when Kanika was his fake wife but totally forgot about it when he found out the truth.  No remorse for putting Radhika through all that or anything about sin.  Then, his reaction (of 2 minutes yelling at Katyani) was so inadequate when he was continuously shouting at Radhika previously.

Here in CB2, they showed Radhika's conflict except for that one week when she thought Dev came with a proposal for her.  But can not understand why they are not showing such pivotal scenes where Dev feels remorse or at least goes out of the room or go to the bathroom to get a bandage for Radhika.  He doesn't have to put it, but just can hand it to her to show his regret or something.  So we as audience are left to wonder if Dev put it on Radhika or gave it to her or she put it on her hand herself.

Now I wouldn't nitpick on one discontinuity but for the fact that it shows the mindset of chunnu munnu.
Angie here it is not one discontinuity but they have done this before in this same show...when Radhika asked Dev to meet her at the temple at night and Dev refuses...then they showed Radhika trying to leave the house at night and Shanti waking up...but the next day the episode starts with Radhika at the temple and Dev arriving there...and we were left scratching our heads that what happened here...how did Radhika leave? Why did Dev come when he was so adamant that he won't come. I can understand if it is a one off ...that it is a mistake but doing it again and again and not providing the continuity between two episodes shows that the creatives do not think that it is important...and that is their mindset. ...and by creatives I mean the writers, the director and the editor...this should be a team effort, if anyone of the team slips then the product does get affected. 
 so my fear is that tomorrow when Dev finds out the truth, he wouldn't look in himself and find himself the culprint but blame Maheswari, Padma and Rohan for betraying his trust.  That is true and he needs to be angry at them but he is at fault here too.  Will they ever show him realizing his mistakes or will they ever show Radhika being hurt by his behavior and calling him out on that.  Voicing her hurt doesn't make her less loyal to Dev and showing regret while being angry at Radhika doesn't lessen Dev's sacrificing nature. 
 Dev showing regret for his part in this fiasco will make the show more interesting...but I am not too sure whether the creatives will show it.
I would rather see them showing Dev's gradual change than an instantaneous one.  So he gets remorseful at his actions and slowly starts thinking about his own behavior.  Meanwhile, he continues to be both mesmerized by her as well as understand her giving generous nature.  So he starts  falling for the real Radhika and his image of DG is slowly replaced by this more human real Radhika.  Also, his anger at her starts melting slowly.  If they can Radhika feeling hurt and crying at PF's behavior towards her (where Dev's behavior is a big part of that hurt) when she talks to her father, she can show it easily to Dev too at some point.  Similarly,  Dev doesn't have to be shown as an angry person all the time.  Give him some scenes (alone) where he thinks about how he behaved with Radhika and is repenting.  So slowly his hostility is going away.  Here they showed him being entranced by Radhika next morning and there was compartively less anger in his expression.  So show that he is starting to question his own actions too and that reflects in his behavior towards Radhika.

But absence of regret for his actions leave a bad taste for audience especially when it is a case of "Once bitten twice shy".  Eventually they will show Dev falling for Radhika in a true sense by the time Rohan is cured.  Because it is more than likely that Rohan may lie about the marriage as even as a kid, he seems to like Radhika.  Radhika for him is a pretty thing.  So why not show gradual change that is a result of growing remorse for his own actions combined with getting to know real Radhika. 
 Would like to see the gradual change in Dev and that he chooses Radhika the real person over his dreamgirl  this but seeing how this track is progressing most probably Radhika will become the dreamgirl. 

Secondly,  Radhika is also shown somewhat one dimensional in pursuit of Dev.  Show that she is mature enough to understand that sometimes a space needs to be given to another person even if they are your spiritual partner.  Since she has deep faith, she need not be shown so desperate.  In fact, keeping some distance during inconsequential times would spark Dev's curiosity more because he is taking her liking and loving for granted.
Yes...I did mention this I think in my response to Radha's post few days back that Radhika constantly chasing Dev without thinking might make her look one dimensional, when she is not. She should be shown using her brains, when we know that she has them and she does give people space...so after some time she should be shown doing this...first push his buttons and make his face his rue feelings and then back off and give him the space to think...and this will also spark his curiosity.

Ok, this is all I wanted to say about the negative aspect of today's episode.  Like others, I have positive feelings for the rest of the show. 

Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago