Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Misits thoughts...12th May 2011 (Page 2)

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

agree with u misti about rads dresses but yaar better than she wore first day and rads look beautiful in each dress
Yes she does look good in any dress but that does not mean that being a leading lady she will not be given good quality stuff to wear. Irrespective of the time slots if the other leading ladies can get better quality saris then why not Rubina. 

and thanks i did not realize these things one that dev's expressions changed on the line'main radhe to krishna' and he was seeing mettalic kanha statue many times.Actually i was enjoying rads song so much,her sweet voice with her sweet smile thanks for te thoughts
You are welcome ekta.Big smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Neerjaa

rajsri Goldie
rajsri
rajsri

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:07pm | IP Logged
Liked your thoughts, Misti ...

Overall, liked the episode except for the lack of continuity between yesterday and today
Liked Rads aarti and Dev's reaction
Was laughing when Rads told BB she would take over dadaji's care and health ... that was hilariious  ... BB was totally taken aback
Rohan had a small part but was cute
I am liking Mohini and her interaction with Viraat was funny
Also liked BB and Shantha covo ... want to see what Shantha will do now
And yes, big time ego clash between BB and choti ma ...choti ma is indirectly helping rads

Totally stupid of them to not continue where they left yesterday ... if they had not shown her getting hurt I can understand ... but showing remorse for his anger and how it hurt her would have been appropriate ...  

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

anusha34..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:29pm | IP Logged

Thanks Misti. Loved reading it.Big smile

Yes, the discontinued scene left a bitter taste and the entire nice episode couldnt save that!! Why didnt they show that part...atleast they cud have shown Dev walking away from the room in a huff (for he has to be rude to her na! come what!) Y'day Dev's expression at her wound was beautiful...he was shocked to see the bruise at first, cuz he didnt expect that his action would hurt her physically...it was followed by pain because his beloved was hurt...but then when he looked in her eyes, his expressions changed...he masked his feelings and turned cold! Then, what? Did the band aid automatically fly and got stuck on her hand?? Either they cud have shown him putting it...or else atleast he cud have walked away and she cud have done it herself!! This sort of scenes leaves us bamboozled with incomplete feel!! 

Similarly Dev's expressions today during her bhajan was beautiful!! He stood there entranced by the beauty of her pure voice...He was happy within to see that his gifted idol was being worshiped by her so diligently. Then, duty took over and he walked off! Avinash is doing it perfectly...even without any dialogues, he is doing his job so nicely!!

Hehe...loved Cute Rohan pulling pants and coming to the puja room. How is Padma ever going to stop him? He is a kid and will keep going to his Pari again and again! Wink Loved how he called her pari again. He should call her "Pari" in front of Dev repeatedly and Dev would fume finally with anger!! Hehe...! Also as u said, Virat-Mohini interaction brought some reality. These kind of simple, yet real looking scenes attract people. Another thing...BB without makeup.  Most often ladies in the serials always sleep/work/do their chores etc. with their makeup on...just like Mohini...but it was a refreshing change to see BB like this...! 

Loved Radhika's cooking scene...yet it faded in front of the scene that was shown in CB1 during RP puja...where Rads cuts/fries etc. etc and Vishaka was munching on cashewnuts!! LOLSomehow that scene was so beautifully shot with Rads doing everything so lovingly for her husband and family...that it remains the best kitchen shot for me EmbarrassedLOL

Padma and BB are egoist and are now taking on one another. She even said to BB that now Rads has become more important to u than me?  Wonder why Padma remained quiet for all these years and never recognized BB's intentions/ or questioned her...when she has a mouth...but now has suddenly become smart to understand Radhika and is suddenly bursting up? Is it because all these years things were going in her way...but now things arent! 

BB's cold facial expressions on everything Rads does...should give her a cue as to why is she not allowed to take care of Dadajee? Afterall she is the new bahu...and when young people offer to take care of responsibilities/ or atleast share them...the elders dont rebuke them in such a manner...like BB did!

And then...finally we again get to see Mansaram's family! Loved seeing Mansaram's interaction with Rads. This is one relation where there is no compounded emotions and everything is transparent to the audience...and thus everyone loves it. Wish the writers for this family had even created the PF...then I am sure TRP's would have been sky rocketing!! 

Great so now Shanti must have already understood whats going on in Maheshwari's head...she must have deciphered that she has been taken on a ride by BB...and her chanda is not going to get married to Dev!! She will not remain quiet...for sure and will try to get in touch with BB personally and persuade her for the marriage. BB is gearing up for Rohan's b'day so as to make everything in her name... but we knw the will shall have something else...and probably will not be read on Rohan's b'day. Will BB/ Shanti get to knw abt Dev being RP and thus force him to marry Chanda!! Eww! No...pls not that!

Edited by sia_lovely - 12 May 2011 at 2:00pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsri..yajnaseni..Neerjaamisti73

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:37pm | IP Logged
Misti who have access to  internet are not interested to comment about daily soaps , talking about India ...People i know are not even interested in Hindi soaps , even at my home , i am the only one with only one soap... Major problem is if people are stuck to one channel they will not change to  the other channel ...people have one of their fav, channel and mostly does not change the channel , as most of the houses have one tv...That is also big problem ...You get addicted to the soap ,even you are not liking the track whether it is full of crap ...DJ,s and Channel were in hurry to launch the CB2 without any strong script- bound story , reasons known to them ... ...Agreed people wanted the essence of CB1, with rare presence of Kanha , and old time values, Dev -Radhika,s love story , their chemistry, with less negativity, less violence , no saas bahu  drama ...But found no freshness or originality in the story-line ...People were excited when it was started then the violence with Radhika and accident of RP put off the people...then the track going reversal , same kind of drama...with last few episodes story is moving in right direction but they need to have control on their script , let the tracks develop gradually, going through the viewers feedback if really are serious about CB to be success...Perhaps problem with Zee is that its not coming out of his comfort  zone where CB is concerned , taking viewers and soap for granted , leaving the assuming part to viewers , about the particular behavior of the certain character ...May be they are right about viewers being intelligent and creative , so  leave the assuming part to viewers ...In fact i am thinking of  doing a survey about CB , what people like or dislike about...Reason for not liking ... you will think what a vella person i am,  but wants to know the reasons ...In fact now i am liking it ..CB is not some thing for particular audience who will understand what going inside the mind of a person by looking at the expressions...Writers have to give them words , so that people (common viewers )understand his / her thoughts ...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsrisia_lovelymisti73

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by rajsri

Liked your thoughts, Misti ...
Thanks Rajsri.

Overall, liked the episode except for the lack of continuity between yesterday and today
The same for me too.
Liked Rads aarti and Dev's reaction
Both are good in expressing without dialogues...
Was laughing when Rads told BB she would take over dadaji's care and health ... that was hilariious  ... BB was totally taken aback..she was panic striken.LOL
Rohan had a small part but was cute...yes his pulling his pants up reminded me of my two and a half year old Godson.
I am liking Mohini and her interaction with Viraat was funny...I was laughing here...these two have good chemistry with each other and they were behaving like married couple who have been together for some time.LOL
Also liked BB and Shantha covo ... want to see what Shantha will do now...yes
And yes, big time ego clash between BB and choti ma ...choti ma is indirectly helping rads...that she is LOL...let the two cats fight while Radhika makes merry.Wink
Totally stupid of them to not continue where they left yesterday ... if they had not shown her getting hurt I can understand ... but showing remorse for his anger and how it hurt her would have been appropriate ...  I don't why they do it again and again...they break the continuity of the show. 

Edited by misti73 - 12 May 2011 at 2:15pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajsriNeerjaa

misti73 IF-Sizzlerz
misti73
misti73

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Thanks Misti. Loved reading it.Big smile
You are welcome Sia.Big smile

Yes, the discontinued scene left a bitter taste and the entire nice episode couldnt save that!! Why didnt they show that part...atleast they cud have shown Dev walking away from the room in a huff (for he has to be rude to her na! come what!) Y'day Dev's expression at her wound was beautiful...he was shocked to see the bruise at first, cuz he didnt expect that his action would hurt her physically...it was followed by pain because his beloved was hurt...but then when he looked in her eyes, his expressions changed...he masked his feelings and turned cold! Then, what? Did the band aid automatically fly and got stuck on her hand?? Either they cud have shown him putting it...or else atleast he cud have walked away and she cud have done it herself!! This sort of scenes leaves us bamboozled with incomplete feel!! #
Yes there was no closure for a hghly charged scene...and today suddenly there is a plaster on her hand. They are doing this most probably to go for their friday evening cliffhanger...but then they should decide of the scenes before hand...and are cliffhangers needed every friday.

Similarly Dev's expressions today during her bhajan was beautiful!! He stood there entranced by the beauty of her pure voice...He was happy within to see that his gifted idol was being worshiped by her so diligently. Then, duty took over and he walked off! Avinash is doing it perfectly...even without any dialogues, he is doing his job so nicely!!
Yes the fault is not his, its the creatives and that includes the writers, director and the editor. This should be a team effort...if even one member of the team fails in his job then the entire effect gets disrupted. Most probably the writers wrote a scene..the director shot the scene but the editor removed the scene...or the scene was not written...whatever be the case this team is not working together and the effect can be seen.  

Hehe...loved Cute Rohan pulling pants and coming to the puja room. How is Padma ever going to stop him? He is a kid and will keep going to his Pari again and again! Wink Loved how he called her pari again. He should call her "Pari" in front of Dev repeatedly and Dev would fume finally with anger!! Hehe...! Also as u said, Virat-Mohini interaction brought some reality. These kind of simple, yet real looking scenes attract people. Another thing...BB without makeup.  Most often ladies in the serials always sleep/work/do their chores etc. with their makeup on...just like Mohini...but it was a refreshing change to see BB like this...! 
I don't know how Padma thinks that she can stop Rohan...he is like a small kid now and he is curious regarding Radhika and likes her...has even got a nickname for her. Today she just  nodded her head and he came to take the arti...the more Padma shrieks and stops him the more he will try to go towards Radhika. Rohan should insist to his badi ma that he wants pari always by his side...Rohan is not that much impressed with Dev, can't blame Rohan, Dev is too serious for a kid. Virat-Mohini was hilarious...very normal interaction between couples. Badimas without make up look was a refreshing change.

Loved Radhika's cooking scene...yet it faded in front of the scene that was shown in CB1 during RP puja...where Rads cuts/fries etc. etc and Vishaka was munching on cashewnuts!! LOLSomehow that scene was so beautifully shot with Rads doing everything so lovingly for her husband and family...that it remains the best kitchen shot for me EmbarrassedLOL
Yes...Vishaka was entertaining before she became mental.

Padma and BB are egoist and are now taking on one another. She even said to BB that now Rads has become more important to u than me?  Wonder why Padma remained quiet for all these years and never recognized BB's intentions/ or questioned her...when she has a mouth...but now has suddenly become smart to understand Radhika and is suddenly bursting up? Is it because all these years things were going in her way...but now things arent! 
Thats another mystery...it looks as if she has suddenly woken up from a deep sleep. Padma and ammas POV were needed just after the leap...that time they were made into robots, if their POVs had been given then the audience who left during the 2-3 weeks after the leap due to lack of characterisation would have stayed behind. If Padma has such a big ego them how could she manage to keep quiet for such a long time...looks like she was happy that her son was getting all the attention. If only they had explained this then to the audience as a monologue.

BB's cold facial expressions on everything Rads does...should give her a cue as to why is she not allowed to take care of Dadajee? Afterall she is the new bahu...and when young people offer to take care of responsibilities/ or atleast share them...the elders dont rebuke them in such a manner...like BB did!
Yes...if Radhka takes a step back and thinks she should get a hunch that something is wrong in this house. 
And then...finally we again get to see Mansaram's family! Loved seeing Mansaram's interaction with Rads. This is one relation where there is no compounded emotions and everything is transparent to the audience...and thus everyone loves it. Wish the writers for this family had even created the PF...then I am sure TRP's would have been sky rocketing!! 
Yes, the writers of this family did a marvellous job.

Great so now Shanti must have already understood whats going on in Maheshwari's head...she must have deciphered that she has been taken on a ride by BB...and her chanda is not going to get married to Dev!! She will not remain quiet...for sure and will try to get in touch with BB personally and persuade her for the marriage. BB is gearing up for Rohan's b'day so as to make everything in her name... but we knw the will shall have something else...and probably will not be read on Rohan's b'day. Will BB/ Shanti get to knw abt Dev being RP and thus force him to marry Chanda!! Eww! No...pls not that!
Lets see what the creatives are upto.Hope that they will not again fr another repeatation. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

sia_lovelyNeerjaa

Neerjaa IF-Sizzlerz
Neerjaa
Neerjaa

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:51pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by misti73

Originally posted by RADEV1000

Miati Thnxxx 4 these valuable thoughts ...
I was also eager to see Dev's expression ... but felt tooo dishearten when found that itzz not continuing ..:(((...Though no other way 2 conclude dat Dev is becummin selfish n rude indeed...
  Even it was also not consistent at al ...dat Dev standin aimlessly on Radhika's window.. may be feelin bad 4 his old room...lol...
          .n after sum tym found sumone watterin a cactus plant...hahahahahhahah!!!

You are welcome RADEV1000.

Dev is being selfish towards Radhika but not towards his dadaji and family. Thats what happens in real life too when a person decides to sacrifice ones love for the sake of the family. He or she is labelled as the good son or daughter for putting the family first but what about the person who has been let go off? Does anyone think of that person? Whether he or she left because they realized that it is better to let go than to cling to something that is not theirs or whether they were forced to let go without any thought to their feelings.  
As for Dev standing by himself...maybe he wanted to catch a glimpse of Radhika.Wink 

here this is fiction and Dev is  orphan so supposed  to sacrifice , but in real life the guy is not orphan , specially from the business community , where the purse- strings are in parents hand , rarely have the guts to defy his parents and marry the girl of his choice otherwise succumb to his parents , blackmailing  , leaving the girl in lurch and marry the girl of his parents  choice ...So for me if Dev would have been real son , even then he would have done the same thing ...Dev,s expressions has softened , automatically his gaze was at the window as if expecting to see her ...Now these little bits will make the track interesting ...Misti when i was reading your above comments , could not control myself  and wanted to write , This is not something about being great as i am from in north india , these kind of things are quite common in business community ...

RADEV1000

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:16pm | IP Logged
Thx a lot for ur views

misti73

Go to top