Posted: 12 years ago
Sorry no commnetary today just some thoughts.,...

Today while watching the show the following dialogue from Shakespeares Hamlet came into my mind…………..that Denmark is "an unweeded garden" of "things rank and gross in nature" (Act 1, scene 2). Hamlet was the prince of Denmark. Anyway not saying that chunnu munnus writing is anyway near Shakespeare's, just that this dialogue came into my mind seeing the ego trip of both badi bahu and Padma. Both are now competing regarding restricting people's access to God's blessings for the same reason………ego. Badi bahu wants to show that although she has allowed Radhika to do pooja but no one can take arti from her because she does not want anyone to think that anything is less than her wishes……….and that also includes God. Same with Padma, who is more brilliant in this respect, she believes in horoscope, omens and is supposed to be a God fearing person but is stopping her son's access s to God's blessing. Padma is more interested in proving to Radhika that she is no one in the family and is jealous of her. Badi bahus husband did not exactly refuse…….he blessed her but then walked off. Liked Radhika saying that she is not forcing anyone to do pooja, good if people want to take apart then it is on them whether they will go against badi bahu or not. If others come in spite of badi bahus wishes then that will be Radhikas victory………As expected the badi bahu freaked out when Radhika said that Kanha will get dadaiji well and she rushed to take back her rights on her FIL. IF Radhika uses her brain, which I know she has, this should be an indication for her that she will have to use other means to take care of this problem. The dynamics of these two bahus were open in front of Radhika.

Out of all the people in this world it is still Mansaram who knows Radhika the best………he understood from her tone that something is not right. Mansaram and Radhika relationship is one of the freamworks on which the show is built and I sincerely hope that the creatives do not spoil this. This poor illiterate man is always ready to stand beside his daughter and to trust her belief. Radhikas inner strength and confidence comes from this man's unconditional love. I know she is trying to protect his feelings and that's why she is not telling him about KK because she knows that her father will be shattered that he did not pick up on her behavior. Mansaram's family is a refreshing change from the purohits for me……..very real characters……….from a empty headed sister who is obsessed about marriage, a good hearted but money minded brother who is ready to help his family members but also wants to look out for opportunities for himself, the abrasive but practical mother in Shanti who tries her best to not let her husband know what she is upto but her husband catches her out. Liked the Mansaram, Shanti and Chanda conversation today when Chanda's big mouth lets the secret out and Mansaram catches them. Shanti was refused today by the badi bahu but she is not a person to sit quietly regarding Dev.

Liked Dev and the change of expressions on his face while he was listening to Radhikas song…..first he was mesmerized but the line that mentioned that no one knows what our relationship is and I am Radha to your kanha………made him realize and his expression changed……..Also liked the touches of reality like the conversation between Virath and Mohini regarding who will get up to switch off the singing...and Virats grumpy remark regarding Kumbhakaran...Mohini refusing and Virat telling her off and then grumbling…Liked the dynamics between these two……Rohan running and then pulling up his pants as kids do and then trying to calm his mother down that he took  the blessing because Radhika offered him….I think Pari is going to be Rohans petname for Radhika.

A good episode ……the drama was there but light moments were there too..Liked the use of the same song to depict the many moods of Radhika...from thinking about kk, anticipation of KK, happiness after finding him and today a serene calmness and liked that Dev's eyes were constantly going to the small metallic Kanhas idol, the significance of which is known to him and Radhikas family members only. 

Liked badi bahu with no make up….if she can sleep without makeup then why can't Mohini….or is she planning to enter some beauty contest in her sleep. Radhikas getup…..why Chunnu munnu why? Why can't you give her some good quality blouse and sari. Mohini and Radhika are two different characters…Mohini is loud but Radhika isn't. Why this fish scale blouse for her?

Anyway liked all the actors,….whatever dialogues they were given, all justified them.

What I didn't like...no continuation between the end of yesterdays episode and todays start...why on earth do chunnu munnu do it again and again...could you have used that hurting scene to show Devs decision regarding keeping his misplaced temper under control ...the bandaid id there on her arm today but are the viewers supposed to sit and imagine how it reached there? Extremely poor editing.
Misti,  very insightful comments.  Will add my thoughts to it later as have to go for a meeting in few minutes. 

But agree with the sari and blouse choice for Radhika.  Why this fascination with that kiind of blouse.  She used to wear it all the time in CB1 too.  Why not give her some clothes.  She is really beautiful and is your lead. 
Liked your analysis about the characters and situations ... i am all the way with you misti with your comments about todays episode ...For once it was without negativity and as for yesterday, s end scene without any connectivity in today's,, . Devika has done the job beautifully instead of Creatives ...She has aptly given expression and words to that ending scene ...Dev is not grumpy right now it seems,  is serene, may be in thinking mode  ...Change of expression on his face with the wordings of songs ...It was a nice one ...Creatives should complete the scene , not leave it to the viewers to complete it ...
Miati Thnxxx 4 these valuable thoughts ...
I was also eager to see Dev's expression ... but felt tooo dishearten when found that itzz not continuing ..:(((...Though no other way 2 conclude dat Dev is becummin selfish n rude indeed...
  Even it was also not consistent at al ...dat Dev standin aimlessly on Radhika's window.. may be feelin bad 4 his old room...lol...
          .n after sum tym found sumone watterin a cactus plant...hahahahahhahah!!!

Originally posted by why6

Misti,  very insightful comments.  Will add my thoughts to it later as have to go for a meeting in few minutes. 
Thanks...ok will wait for your comments. 
But agree with the sari and blouse choice for Radhika.  Why this fascination with that kiind of blouse.  She used to wear it all the time in CB1 too.  Why not give her some clothes.  She is really beautiful and is your lead. 
Out of all the female leads on Zee Radhikas sari and blouses are one of the worst. Its should not be difficult to choose something simple and good for her... 
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
agree with u misti about rads dresses but yaar better than she wore first day and rads look beautiful in each dress
and thanks i did not realize these things one that dev's expressions changed on the line'main radhe to krishna' and he was seeing mettalic kanha statue many times.Actually i was enjoying rads song so much,her sweet voice with her sweet smile thanks for te thoughts
Originally posted by neerjashingla

Liked your analysis about the characters and situations ... i am all the way with you misti with your comments about todays episode ...For once it was without negativity and as for yesterday, s end scene without any connectivity in today's,, . Devika has done the job beautifully instead of Creatives ...She has aptly given expression and words to that ending scene ...Dev is not grumpy right now it seems,  is serene, may be in thinking mode  ...Change of expression on his face with the wordings of songs ...It was a nice one ...Creatives should complete the scene , not leave it to the viewers to complete it ...

Thanks Neerja. I liked the episode today...had drama but also had light moments. So was a good mixture. Good for Devika to give a sense of closure to the people on the forum regarding the connectivity between ysterday and todays episode...The creatives failed miserably there, all the people in India who are watching this show and contributing to the TRP might not have internet at home...so they will be left with an empty feeling that something has not been resolved. Don't worry Dev will be back to his grumpy self..he is a long way from loosing that grumpyness but hopefully he will now learn to check is misplaced anger around Radhika.
Originally posted by RADEV1000

Miati Thnxxx 4 these valuable thoughts ...
I was also eager to see Dev's expression ... but felt tooo dishearten when found that itzz not continuing ..:(((...Though no other way 2 conclude dat Dev is becummin selfish n rude indeed...
  Even it was also not consistent at al ...dat Dev standin aimlessly on Radhika's window.. may be feelin bad 4 his old room...lol...
          .n after sum tym found sumone watterin a cactus plant...hahahahahhahah!!!

You are welcome RADEV1000.

Dev is being selfish towards Radhika but not towards his dadaji and family. Thats what happens in real life too when a person decides to sacrifice ones love for the sake of the family. He or she is labelled as the good son or daughter for putting the family first but what about the person who has been let go off? Does anyone think of that person? Whether he or she left because they realised that it is better to let go than to cling to something that is not theirs or whether they were forced to let go without any thought to their feelings.  
As for Dev standing by himself...maybe he wanted to catch a glimpse of Radhika.😉 
Edited by misti73 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

agree with u misti about rads dresses but yaar better than she wore first day and rads look beautiful in each dress
Yes she does look good in any dress but that does not mean that being a leading lady she will not be given good quality stuff to wear. Irrespective of the time slots if the other leading ladies can get better quality saris then why not Rubina. 

and thanks i did not realize these things one that dev's expressions changed on the line'main radhe to krishna' and he was seeing mettalic kanha statue many times.Actually i was enjoying rads song so much,her sweet voice with her sweet smile thanks for te thoughts
You are welcome ekta.😃
Liked your thoughts, Misti ...

Overall, liked the episode except for the lack of continuity between yesterday and today
Liked Rads aarti and Dev's reaction
Was laughing when Rads told BB she would take over dadaji's care and health ... that was hilariious  ... BB was totally taken aback
Rohan had a small part but was cute
I am liking Mohini and her interaction with Viraat was funny
Also liked BB and Shantha covo ... want to see what Shantha will do now
And yes, big time ego clash between BB and choti ma ...choti ma is indirectly helping rads

Totally stupid of them to not continue where they left yesterday ... if they had not shown her getting hurt I can understand ... but showing remorse for his anger and how it hurt her would have been appropriate ...