Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

MrManagement thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: Its_Sash

I don't no why I can't dislike Jai for watever he's doing... I just love his dance!! My god...he's an exceptional dancer! 

Jai is a excellent dancer and even better choreographer but the the point is that you like jai for his dance and there is nothing wrong with that, even if he is rude after all this is dance competition. I like him for his dance to but i just don't respect him as much as i used to. 
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Hmm...so by chance I happened to watch this episode today. Jai's expressions seemed fake and uncalled for. He's a big time loser and of course, nothing but done for cheap publicity. Sucks big time.
esseesse thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Its a case of ...like you call demanding respect. Respect is never demanded, its commanded. And what kind of so called backstage dancer did he create with a judge of caliber of shiamak dawar? Its absolutely disgusting and just cannot be digested...and more disgusting is the fact that because of him, the whole show turned stale. OK..if u claim that the track was played wrongly, wouldn't you have altered your dancing style and adapted to that track? This is nothing but blatant openly showiness of his weakness. A dancer is an artiste. Versatile, flexible and able to adopt to different styles when demanded or required. but sadly, this is nothing but just an insult to the art. Shame on you, JKN...and granted you apologised...but now it was too late...