India-Forums

Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID (Page 5)

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:32am | IP Logged
Originally posted by DisneyDudette

LOL it seems some ppl just need a reason to BASH jay LOLAnways Jay is a Lovely dancer Big smilei will always be his fan yeah i agree he did wrong but tat was just a momentarily reaction m sure he didnot meant anything Big smileI hope judges forgives him and he forgets this incident i m sure he will rock in da finale and will make his Team  win the show Smile

Confused so Shaimak, Remo, and Geeta should just let any contestant accuse them of being cheaters and fraud in front of the whole world? Confused so if Atul does the same to Jai, you would be okay with it as well? So it's no  big deal to insult teachers, and other elders and in fact it's something to be proud of and everyone should just forgive and forget...Confused ummm many people forgave and forgot what Jai did in DID 1 when he bashed other contestants, the mentors, and the voting public...what good did that do? Jai once again resumed his bashing by picking on Jeetu after DID LM finale, and once again people forgave and forgot...what good did that do? He is back to his bashing again in DID DKS, and each time his bashing just gets more and more terrible...Confused a momenatrily reaction? Confused Is Jai the only one in the entire DID allowed to have momentarily reactions and bash and belittle and humiliate those around him? Confused

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ThatOneGuy

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Lolz...One more thread on the same topic !!
Itne threads kam the ?? LOL

Its an article that hasn't been posted before ConfusedWink i dont see whats the problem with it...

ThatOneGuy IF-Sizzlerz
ThatOneGuy
ThatOneGuy

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:51am | IP Logged
BACK DANCER KIYA ROFL LOL i would've never come up with that!! too good LOL

Edited by Mihirism - 13 May 2011 at 6:51am

ankit_nyc

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Mihirism

BACK DANCER KIYA ROFL LOL i would've never come up with that!! too good LOL

Tongue Arey what else could it  be? Who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...makes no sense... back dance kiya makes sense because Jai in fact was a back up dancer in Shaimak's troupe...so that totally makes more sense...Tongue
cool_kritz Groupbie
cool_kritz
cool_kritz

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 7:54am | IP Logged
well even i heard yeh meri galti hai ki maine apke saath back answer kiya...which is actually more right if u see it rather than maine apke saath back dancer kiya...which is absolutely wrong...n it says answer rather than dance...it doesnt make ny sense,,,p.s i m not takng side with jay,,,

mahelalover

tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by cool_kritz

well even i heard yeh meri galti hai ki maine apke saath back answer kiya...which is actually more right if u see it rather than maine apke saath back dancer kiya...which is absolutely wrong...n it says answer rather than dance...it doesnt make ny sense,,,p.s i m not takng side with jay,,,

You're right! LOL It doesn't make any sense with DANCER LOL Ankit knows this too, but he just likes to create his own drama. Tongue
pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 9:17am | IP Logged
@ ANKIT ------- DUDE ONLY FOR YR CONFUSION I HEARD IT WITH FULL VOLUME  aND NO HE SAID MAINE "BACK ANSWER " DIYA...
BUT I WONT STOP U , LAGE RAHOLOLLOL
jacinta_91 Goldie
jacinta_91
jacinta_91

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 10:17am | IP Logged
because of jai..DID 1is suffering..i wish jai could be replaced by another performer from DID1..i still support DID1 beause of mayuresh,vrushali,bhavna,paulson,avneet and atul..truly disapointed with jai

Edited by jacinta_91 - 13 May 2011 at 10:17am

uknaik99

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index