India-Forums

Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID (Page 4)

Tabzy IF-Dazzler
Tabzy
Tabzy

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:49pm | IP Logged
im nt talking about the history...

i agree dat jai ws very rude.. i jus wnt to correct wt he said...Smile

LeadNitrate IF-Sizzlerz
LeadNitrate
LeadNitrate

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:56pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He said "Yeh meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya." He did not say, "I wish I was not your back up dancer." 

Confusedummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused

ankit i agree with tulipbaby, i heard answer too, and  yes he said, yeh meri galti hain mein ne aapke sath back ANSWER kiya,  which i think means i answered you back, now dont ask me why he he didnt  say  main ne apko back answer  diya instead of what he said, my hindi is also not good, so i cannot comment on his Grammar.

anyways answer dancer kya farak padega ab? we will see it tomorrow and it will be clear then, that is if they decide not to edit it

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Aintulipbaby53

desicrowd IF-Sizzlerz
desicrowd
desicrowd

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 9:43pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Nishita123

Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Yes at 1.43 Jai clearly says "ye meri galti thi ke maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...who says back answer kiya? doesn't make any sense...he clearly says "maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...and Shaimak shoots back "mere saath"...and the Jai launces in to his tirade about Shaimak purposely giving him low marks and wanting him to lose etc...unless wait was all that incorrect as well? Did Jai say how Shaimak is such a great guy and that he was absolutely within his rights to criticize Jai for stopping the performance midway...Tongue I might have just misheard...

Wah ankit...lage raho...ab tak kitni jalebiyan banayi...twister LOL... answer ko dancer kiya... hope u r never an alibi to anyone...bichare ka band baj jaayega tumhari gawahi se...

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverangelcutie09Noor_Ul_AinMrManagementnikitagmcyipeeNishita123petticoatDabulls23AreYaar

-Mink- IF-Sizzlerz
-Mink-
-Mink-

SRJMB, DID2 Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:35pm | IP Logged
LOL it seems some ppl just need a reason to BASH jay LOLAnways Jay is a Lovely dancer Big smilei will always be his fan yeah i agree he did wrong but tat was just a momentarily reaction m sure he didnot meant anything Big smileI hope judges forgives him and he forgets this incident i m sure he will rock in da finale and will make his Team  win the show Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mahelaloverpavitrian

pavitrian Senior Member
pavitrian
pavitrian

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 12:02am | IP Logged
ok ..i actually was laughing , earlier i was like jaiD'oh..
but he said d truth ki aap log mujhe kam marks donge , which was ver obvious jai, bcoz kunwar completed his dance and u stopped in d middle ,,so it was obvious ...
i agree wat he said was correct , but his statement was ahint dat he cuold not digect d fact dat he is scoring less marks dan kunwar ...
he should be supportive and not leave his sportsmanship...
GROW UP JAI...

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

gckasturiankit_nycLeadNitrate

kaaj_2 Newbie
kaaj_2
kaaj_2

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 2:35am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Tabzy

'maine apke saath back dancer kiya' doesn't even make sense.. hw cn jai 'back dance' with shamak..Confused 

jai said back answer...not DANCER.

Confused ummm so "maine aapke saath back answer kiya" makes sense? Confused all the years of watching hindi movies, and speaking hindi i've never once heard anyone say "maine aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused 

ok... if he said 'back dancer kiya' why would shamak reply 'mujhe..?'...Confused..

..i thnk we should wait till tomorrow.. then LISTEN to wt jai says CAREFULLY...

Confused I've listened to Jai carefully when he bashed DID 1 contestatns for beating him on the dance floor...I"ve listened to Jai carefully when he bashed Jeetu for winning DID LM, and I've listened to Jai carefully bash the judges and his guru Shaimak sir by calling him a fraud and a cheater by saying he purposely gives him low marks and wants him to lose...Confused

I think you should listen to him more carefully, coz he didn't call Shiamak sir fraud and cheater. Looks like YOU are twisting the wordsSmile
And he did say dancer
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kaaj_2

'maine apke saath back dancer kiya' doesn't even make sense.. hw cn jai 'back dance' with shamak..Confused 

jai said back answer...not DANCER.

Confused ummm so "maine aapke saath back answer kiya" makes sense? Confused all the years of watching hindi movies, and speaking hindi i've never once heard anyone say "maine aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused 

ok... if he said 'back dancer kiya' why would shamak reply 'mujhe..?'...Confused..

..i thnk we should wait till tomorrow.. then LISTEN to wt jai says CAREFULLY...

Confused I've listened to Jai carefully when he bashed DID 1 contestatns for beating him on the dance floor...I"ve listened to Jai carefully when he bashed Jeetu for winning DID LM, and I've listened to Jai carefully bash the judges and his guru Shaimak sir by calling him a fraud and a cheater by saying he purposely gives him low marks and wants him to lose...Confused

I think you should listen to him more carefully, coz he didn't call Shiamak sir fraud and cheater. Looks like YOU are twisting the wordsSmile
And he did say dancer

Confusedoh so when he says Shaimak sir purposely gives him low marks because he wants Jai to lose...that's not calling Shaimak sir a cheater and a fraud? Confused He accused Shaimak sir of cheating, and fraud in front of the whole world...The very Shaimak sir who taught Jai most of what he knows today when it comes to dance...Confused 
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 13 May 2011 at 6:29am | IP Logged
Originally posted by desicrowd

Originally posted by Nishita123

Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Yes at 1.43 Jai clearly says "ye meri galti thi ke maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...who says back answer kiya? doesn't make any sense...he clearly says "maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...and Shaimak shoots back "mere saath"...and the Jai launces in to his tirade about Shaimak purposely giving him low marks and wanting him to lose etc...unless wait was all that incorrect as well? Did Jai say how Shaimak is such a great guy and that he was absolutely within his rights to criticize Jai for stopping the performance midway...Tongue I might have just misheard...

Wah ankit...lage raho...ab tak kitni jalebiyan banayi...twister LOL... answer ko dancer kiya... hope u r never an alibi to anyone...bichare ka band baj jaayega tumhari gawahi se...

Big smile arey Desicrowd ji...how are you? Arey in this instance there is no need to do any twisting...Jai on numerous occassion has made his true self visible to all...Tongue It's just a matter of commenting on what he himself does and says...Tongue 

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index