Lux Dance ke Superstars

Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID - Page 3

ankit_nyc thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
This content was originally posted by: xx-Rai-xx

he says "meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya"

πŸ˜ƒ oh so now "kiya" become "diya" and the word "saath" is never used...πŸ˜ƒ interesting...and what about the part where he called Shaimak a cheater and a fraud by saying he purposely gives him low marks and doesn't want him to win? πŸ˜ƒ Oh that's right...Jai said "shaimak sir aap mere guru ho, aapki baatein mein jaroor dhyan mein rakhooonga, aur aisi galti wapis nahin karoonga...sir aap to humesha mera bhala chahte ho, thank you sir"...πŸ˜ƒ

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: ankit_nyc

πŸ˜• ummm so "maine aapke saath back answer kiya" makes sense? πŸ˜• all the years of watching hindi movies, and speaking hindi i've never once heard anyone say "maine aapke saath back answer kiya"...πŸ˜• 

ok... if he said 'back dancer kiya' why would shamak reply 'mujhe..?'...πŸ˜•..

..i thnk we should wait till tomorrow.. then LISTEN to wt jai says CAREFULLY...
xx-Rai-xx thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 4

πŸ˜ƒ oh so now "kiya" become "diya" and the word "saath" is never used...πŸ˜ƒ interesting...and what about the part where he called Shaimak a cheater and a fraud by saying he purposely gives him low marks and doesn't want him to win? πŸ˜ƒ Oh that's right...Jai said "shaimak sir aap mere guru ho, aapki baatein mein jaroor dhyan mein rakhooonga, aur aisi galti wapis nahin karoonga...sir aap to humesha mera bhala chahte ho, thank you sir"...πŸ˜ƒ

sorry i meant kiya nd i m just writing what i heard as i saw that part many times 
ankit_nyc thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Tabzy

ok... if he said 'back dancer kiya' why would shamak reply 'mujhe..?'...πŸ˜•..

..i thnk we should wait till tomorrow.. then LISTEN to wt jai says CAREFULLY...

Confused I've listened to Jai carefully when he bashed DID 1 contestatns for beating him on the dance floor...I"ve listened to Jai carefully when he bashed Jeetu for winning DID LM, and I've listened to Jai carefully bash the judges and his guru Shaimak sir by calling him a fraud and a cheater by saying he purposely gives him low marks and wants him to lose...Confused
Tabzy thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
im nt talking about the history...

i agree dat jai ws very rude.. i jus wnt to correct wt he said...😊

LeadNitrate thumbnail

πŸ˜•ummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...πŸ˜•

ankit i agree with tulipbaby, i heard answer too, and  yes he said, yeh meri galti hain mein ne aapke sath back ANSWER kiya,  which i think means i answered you back, now dont ask me why he he didnt  say  main ne apko back answer  diya instead of what he said, my hindi is also not good, so i cannot comment on his Grammar.

anyways answer dancer kya farak padega ab? we will see it tomorrow and it will be clear then, that is if they decide not to edit it
desicrowd thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2

Yes at 1.43 Jai clearly says "ye meri galti thi ke maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...who says back answer kiya? doesn't make any sense...he clearly says "maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...and Shaimak shoots back "mere saath"...and the Jai launces in to his tirade about Shaimak purposely giving him low marks and wanting him to lose etc...unless wait was all that incorrect as well? Did Jai say how Shaimak is such a great guy and that he was absolutely within his rights to criticize Jai for stopping the performance midway...πŸ˜› I might have just misheard...

Wah ankit...lage raho...ab tak kitni jalebiyan banayi...twister πŸ˜†... answer ko dancer kiya... hope u r never an alibi to anyone...bichare ka band baj jaayega tumhari gawahi se...
-Mink- thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
LOL it seems some ppl just need a reason to BASH jay πŸ˜†Anways Jay is a Lovely dancer πŸ˜ƒi will always be his fan yeah i agree he did wrong but tat was just a momentarily reaction m sure he didnot meant anything πŸ˜ƒI hope judges forgives him and he forgets this incident i m sure he will rock in da finale and will make his Team  win the show 😊
pavitrian thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
ok ..i actually was laughing , earlier i was like jai..
but he said d truth ki aap log mujhe kam marks donge , which was ver obvious jai, bcoz kunwar completed his dance and u stopped in d middle ,,so it was obvious ...
i agree wat he said was correct , but his statement was ahint dat he cuold not digect d fact dat he is scoring less marks dan kunwar ...
he should be supportive and not leave his sportsmanship...
GROW UP JAI...

kaaj_2 thumbnail

πŸ˜• I've listened to Jai carefully when he bashed DID 1 contestatns for beating him on the dance floor...I"ve listened to Jai carefully when he bashed Jeetu for winning DID LM, and I've listened to Jai carefully bash the judges and his guru Shaimak sir by calling him a fraud and a cheater by saying he purposely gives him low marks and wants him to lose...πŸ˜•

I think you should listen to him more carefully, coz he didn't call Shiamak sir fraud and cheater. Looks like YOU are twisting the words😊
And he did say dancer