India-Forums

Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID (Page 2)

Nishita123 IF-Stunnerz
Nishita123
Nishita123

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:09pm | IP Logged
Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Edited by Nishita123 - 12 May 2011 at 12:10pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinDabulls23tulipbaby53

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:31pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Nishita123

Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Yes at 1.43 Jai clearly says "ye meri galti thi ke maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...who says back answer kiya? doesn't make any sense...he clearly says "maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...and Shaimak shoots back "mere saath"...and the Jai launces in to his tirade about Shaimak purposely giving him low marks and wanting him to lose etc...unless wait was all that incorrect as well? Did Jai say how Shaimak is such a great guy and that he was absolutely within his rights to criticize Jai for stopping the performance midway...Tongue I might have just misheard...

Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 May 2011 at 12:33pm
WreckLass IF-Sizzlerz
WreckLass
WreckLass

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
from what I saw in the video, Jai did say something like "yeh meri galthi hain ki maine aapko back answer diya...maine galat baath kiya" to which Shiamak says "mujhe?...nahi..."
Anyways, there are enough topics on Jai...ok so the song that played was wrong but his attitude also was not right eitherOuch
Also, we would never know the whole story with all these articles and videos which show only bits and pieces...I am just waiting to see this whole drama on FridayBig smile

Edited by crystalline23 - 12 May 2011 at 12:41pm
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
He said "Yeh meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya." He did not say, "I wish I was not your back up dancer." 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_AinNishita123

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:54pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He said "Yeh meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya." He did not say, "I wish I was not your back up dancer." 

Confusedummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused
ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:56pm | IP Logged
I wonder if Jai would tolerate the same behaviro from Atul? Imagine if Atul humiliated and belittled Jai like that in front of the cameras...how would Jai feel? How would his fans feel? Confused 
tulipbaby53 IF-Stunnerz
tulipbaby53
tulipbaby53

BollyCurry Buzzer

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:59pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

Confusedummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused

I'm not here to argue with you because I know you heard "answer", but you're going to keep saying "dancer". Quote me, but I will not reply.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Noor_Ul_Ain

ankit_nyc IF-Rockerz
ankit_nyc
ankit_nyc

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 1:02pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by ankit_nyc

I'm not here to argue with you because I know you heard "answer", but you're going to keep saying "dancer". Quote me, but I will not reply.

Confused ummm you jumped in to the conversation... Confused jump out when you feel like it...Confused ain't no one stopping you...Confused

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Lux Dance ke Superstars Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index