Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
from what I saw in the video, Jai did say something like "yeh meri galthi hain ki maine aapko back answer diya...maine galat baath kiya" to which Shiamak says "mujhe?...nahi..."
Anyways, there are enough topics on Jai...ok so the song that played was wrong but his attitude also was not right either
Also, we would never know the whole story with all these articles and videos which show only bits and pieces...I am just waiting to see this whole drama on FridayπŸ˜ƒ
Edited by crystalline23 - 12 years ago
He said "Yeh meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya." He did not say, "I wish I was not your back up dancer." 
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

He said "Yeh meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer diya." He did not say, "I wish I was not your back up dancer." 

πŸ˜•ummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...πŸ˜•
I wonder if Jai would tolerate the same behaviro from Atul? Imagine if Atul humiliated and belittled Jai like that in front of the cameras...how would Jai feel? How would his fans feel? πŸ˜• 
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

πŸ˜•ummm he clearly says "yeh meri ghalti hai mein ne aapke saath back dancer kiya"...the word "saath" is clearly used there...who says "mene aapke saath back answer kiya"...πŸ˜•

I'm not here to argue with you because I know you heard "answer", but you're going to keep saying "dancer". Quote me, but I will not reply.
Originally posted by tulipbaby53

I'm not here to argue with you because I know you heard "answer", but you're going to keep saying "dancer". Quote me, but I will not reply.

Confused ummm you jumped in to the conversation... Confused jump out when you feel like it...Confused ain't no one stopping you...Confused
'maine apke saath back dancer kiya' doesn't even make sense.. hw cn jai 'back dance' with shamak..πŸ˜• 

jai said back answer...not DANCER.
Originally posted by Tabzy

'maine apke saath back dancer kiya' doesn't even make sense.. hw cn jai 'back dance' with shamak..πŸ˜• 

Confused ummm so "maine aapke saath back answer kiya" makes sense? Confused all the years of watching hindi movies, and speaking hindi i've never once heard anyone say "maine aapke saath back answer kiya"...Confused 
Originally posted by Tabzy

Confused Did Jai also not say "muje pata hein aap muje kam marks denge, hara dijiye muje, I quit the show"...or did he say "muje bahut acha laga aapne muje criticize kiya, aap mere guru hein yeh aapka hak hein, mein aapki baatein yaad rakhoong aur aisi galti wapis nahin karoonga" ...Confused
he says "meri ghalati hai ki mein ne aapko back answer kiya" Edited by xx-Rai-xx - 12 years ago