Jai Kumar's face- off with the judges on DID

Posted: 12 years ago

Jai Kumar Nair

It was a regular day on the sets of DID-Dance ke superstars on May 9 until a volcano erupted! And a free- for- all between Jai Kumar Nair and the judges took place right on the dance stage and in the presence of all the contestants and even the audience. And this was no dance form that was on display but a volley of words. We give you a peek into what really took place that day.

Talking of the unpleasant incident a source informs, "Jai who was performing a jugalbandi with Kunwar Amar stopped dancing all of a sudden and everyone at the studio was unaware of what had gone wrong. Jai said that the song played was not the edited version that he had submitted. This was followed by an argument between Jai and the judges.

It was very unprofessional of Jai to back answer the judges and stop dancing. As a trained dancer you are expected to continue even if there are any loopholes in the track. He did not check his track with the editor before his performance which he is supposed to do and continued to argue with the judges. He apologized later but the damage was already done."

We spoke to the man in the eye of the storm, Jai Kumar Nair and this is what he said, "They played the wrong edit of the song which had different beats. I continued dancing but there came a time when I couldn't continue as the beats were totally different. I had to stop dancing as I would have looked like a fool dancing offbeat. After my jugalbandi with Kunwar all the judges gave him 10 marks. When Shiamak Sir was about to mark me I asked him not to give me any marks and instead suggested that he let the other team win. They allowed me to perform again but only from in-between which I didn't want to do as it would have affected my continuity. I have apologized to them but I have been definitely misinterpreted. I don't have any grudge against anyone and want to forget everything."

You can catch this volatile episode on May 14.

Originally posted by uknaik99

Jai Kumar Nair

It was a regular day on the sets of DID-Dance ke superstars on May 9 until a volcano erupted! And a free- for- all between Jai Kumar Nair and the judges took place right on the dance stage and in the presence of all the contestants and even the audience. And this was no dance form that was on display but a volley of words. We give you a peek into what really took place that day.

Talking of the unpleasant incident a source informs, "Jai who was performing a jugalbandi with Kunwar Amar stopped dancing all of a sudden and everyone at the studio was unaware of what had gone wrong. Jai said that the song played was not the edited version that he had submitted. This was followed by an argument between Jai and the judges.

It was very unprofessional of Jai to back answer the judges and stop dancing. As a trained dancer you are expected to continue even if there are any loopholes in the track. He did not check his track with the editor before his performance which he is supposed to do and continued to argue with the judges. He apologized later but the damage was already done."

We spoke to the man in the eye of the storm, Jai Kumar Nair and this is what he said, "They played the wrong edit of the song which had different beats. I continued dancing but there came a time when I couldn't continue as the beats were totally different. I had to stop dancing as I would have looked like a fool dancing offbeat. After my jugalbandi with Kunwar all the judges gave him 10 marks. When Shiamak Sir was about to mark me I asked him not to give me any marks and instead suggested that he let the other team win. They allowed me to perform again but only from in-between which I didn't want to do as it would have affected my continuity. I have apologized to them but I have been definitely misinterpreted. I don't have any grudge against anyone and want to forget everything."

You can catch this volatile episode on May 14.

😕 Jai is definitely spinning this to make himself the victim...the videos posted clearly show Jai belitteling and humiliating Shaimak by saying "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" and "I know you'll give me low marks so that you can see me lose"...😕 So he accuses the judges of being cheaters and frauds and holding grudges in front of hte whole world and then he wants to paint himself as the victim? 😕 I would love to see what his reaction would be if someone from his dance "school" did the same to him, or if Atul behaved the same way with him...😕
Lolz...One more thread on the same topic !!
Itne threads kam the ?? 😆
Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago
Originally posted by Nishita123

Lolz...One more thread on the same topic !!
Itne threads kam the ?? 😆

😃 I didn't make it...I am just participating in it...😃 I feel the obligation to respond to every thread that's created...😃
Originally posted by ankit_nyc

😃 I didn't make it...I am just participating in it...😃 I feel the obligation to respond to every thread that's created...😃
😆😆😆

😕 Jai is definitely spinning this to make himself the victim...the videos posted clearly show Jai belitteling and humiliating Shaimak by saying "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" and "I know you'll give me low marks so that you can see me lose"...😕 So he accuses the judges of being cheaters and frauds and holding grudges in front of hte whole world and then he wants to paint himself as the victim? 😕 I would love to see what his reaction would be if someone from his dance "school" did the same to him, or if Atul behaved the same way with him...😕
When did Jai say this ?? Is it in the video / this article  ?? any pointers ?? 😊 Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago

When did Jai say this now  ?? Is it in the video / this article  ?? any pointers ?? 😊

😃 yesh  this one is backed up by evidence...check the links in the thread created yesterday with the videos of the whole incident...Jai clearly says in hindi the following things " I wished I was never part of your back up dancer troupe"...😃 Shaimak cluthches his head betwen his hands when he hears this...it's there in black and white...😛
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago
👏

👍🏼
Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Edited by Nishita123 - 12 years ago

Ankit, are you talking about this thread and video posted in the first post here ??

He never said in this video that " "I wish I never danced in your back up dancer troupe" - as per your claim.

He said that " Ye meri galti thi ke maine aap ko back answer kiya/diya "

Yes at 1.43 Jai clearly says "ye meri galti thi ke maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...who says back answer kiya? doesn't make any sense...he clearly says "maine aap kein saath back dancer kiya"...and Shaimak shoots back "mere saath"...and the Jai launces in to his tirade about Shaimak purposely giving him low marks and wanting him to lose etc...unless wait was all that incorrect as well? Did Jai say how Shaimak is such a great guy and that he was absolutely within his rights to criticize Jai for stopping the performance midway...😛 I might have just misheard...
Edited by ankit_nyc - 12 years ago