Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

   
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

next track sameera ki entry (Page 8)

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 2557

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:41am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi

sameera entry?????????????? thats the last thing i wish to see in GHSP...Ouch



 

 
I understand what u mean ... but we need to go into maan's past ... as geet is still unaware of it ... geet's life is an open book ... where as maan's life is still a mystery ...
 
there are so many unanswered questions regarding maan & his family ... so that's the reason sameera ki entry has to be shown ... 
 
& after geet comes 2 know ... we can also see how strong maan & geet love is ... how she will react ... how she will handle the situation ...
 
what ever happend before & during amritsar track is a basis for sameera ki track ... coz this entire recent track of amritsar made their love even more deeper ... true ... pure & most of it ... it made their love strong ...
 
U know na there is this saying in our language ...
 
kalaniki karigi poyede aithe ... adi prema kadu ...
 
so after sameera comes maan & geet love will become even more strong ...


yeah its true...but...MSK said earlier to geet...that truth is very much important to him in a relation...and here he hid such a big truth from geet...If sameera enters...then what about MSK's character...it will spoiled na...iam only worried about thatOuch

 

 
well if ur worry is only about MSK character then U don't have 2 worry coz it will not be spoiled ...
 
coz if U see ... maan actually never got a chance to speak to geet regarding his past & geet also never got a doubt as to why he used 2 hate women ... if she atleast asked him once ... he would have certainly explained it to her ... geet would have known sameera & what she did to maan ... if sameera was a negative character ...
 
if sameera is a positive character then we will be shown the reason why she left maan ... plenty of reasons are there y she has left him ...
 
coming to ur point ... if say after geet asks MSK hides the facts about sameera & his hatred towards women ...  then we can say MSK's character has been spoiled ... but this did not happen ... & cv's will not show it this way ...
 
coming to why he never spoke to geet the truth  ... well the reason is ... since the day these 2 met  or rather say since the time he felt some feelings for her ...
 
first he was in denial about his feelings ...
 
fianlly after he accepted his feelings ... geet was running away from him ... so he was busy trying to make her confess her feelings for him ...
 
before she confessed she blurted the truth of her pregnancy to him ... next he realises about their love & how he convinces her & then after she finally confesses ... then their engagement which got postponed  ... their break up ... then again getting back together ... then NT ka attck ... then (KBM)Khoon Bhari Mang  ... then their wedding ... brij attack ... baby prob ... then MC ... then holi fiasco ... then wooing geet back ... now beeji ki prob LOL
 
the reason Y I gave all these tracks is literally MSK never got a chance to open up about his past to geet ... & after geet entered his life ... his life became so busy that he actually forgot tht he never liked women LOL 
 
so now that ... all the problems related 2 geet's past have been solved or left out in the middle ...
 
I guess now cv's have no option than to show us maan's past which is hidden from every1 ...
 
& bcoz MSK never got a chance to speak ... this will b a bigger track & will last for a longer time than amritsar track ... may B thy might show ...
 
The flash back or past of MSK & sameera on how she cheated him  from maan's POV ... then the current situation on how geet & maan will handle her ...
 
the cv's have so much to show ... hope thy actually show it ...
 
once sameera is tackled  then they can proceed to other charscters like devil & MSK ki actual realtion why devil's mom call him chote saab ...
the younger brother vicky  whom every1 forgot ...
 


i agree...but there is one more problem...if sameera is negative...then its ok...if she is positive...then there is a  danger of mission "maan-eera" by geet bashersOuch

 

 
well i knew that was ur first worry ... not only urs many members ... that will not happen ... coz when i said positive character i have a concept in my mind ...
 
here it is ...
 
1)sameera might have died & her past will be revealed by some 1 else who knows both sameera & maan --- just like in manmadhudu movie of nag & sonali ... if u think abt it maan's character is very much similar to that of nag's ...
 
2)sameera would be suffering from some terminal illness like cancer or some thing ... & her character will end with her death ... after why she betryaed maan is revealed ...
 
my friend spandana (sptrno)she also gave some more options on sameera ... i have 1 more option which i don't want coz then she will get sympathy from "tht category fans" ... so i am cancelling tht option ... as she may not die in tht option but she will leave ... LOL
 
I want 2nd option 2 happen so that there will be no problem for any one ...
 
 

1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmillidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28952

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 1:58am | IP Logged

Originally posted by itsmylifeboss

YES IT WILL BE INTERESTING AKKA
 

 
hello pooja ... yes sameera track will be interesting provided the cv's handle it in a proper way ...
dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28952

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:01am | IP Logged

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by dewdropred

now that we know that maan & geet are gonna CON their marriage ...
 
so the next big trump card will be the much awaited sameera's entry ...
 
& thank god that first we will be getting maan & geet con & then sameera ki entry ... this was what I always wanted ...
 
maan & geet CON their wedding ... then sameera ki entry ... perfect planning ...

 
Seeing the last line in this post, you wanted Maaneet's CON before their marriage ShockedLOL

 

 
OH no I did not mean that LOLwell i got ur point though ...but i felt that way after maaneet's marriage ...
SecretKhabri420 IF-Addictz
SecretKhabri420
SecretKhabri420

Joined: 26 April 2006
Posts: 72473

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by temorocks

Originally posted by dewdropred

now that we know that maan & geet are gonna CON their marriage ...
 
so the next big trump card will be the much awaited sameera's entry ...
 
& thank god that first we will be getting maan & geet con & then sameera ki entry ... this was what I always wanted ...
 
maan & geet CON their wedding ... then sameera ki entry ... perfect planning ...

 
Seeing the last line in this post, you wanted Maaneet's CON before their marriage ShockedLOL

 

 
OH no I did not mean that LOLwell i got ur point though ...but i felt that way after maaneet's marriage ...
 
Well, the nonsense was shown on Saturday's episode is not even a consummation, bakwaas tha Angry
 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

mysteriousmillidewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28952

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 2:28am | IP Logged

Originally posted by jwalamukhi


1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

 

 
hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...
 
according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...
 
true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...
 
so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...
 
here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...
 
if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...
 
well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...
 
maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

jwalamukhi

jwalamukhi IF-Dazzler
jwalamukhi
jwalamukhi

Joined: 07 December 2010
Posts: 2557

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 3:51am | IP Logged
Embarrassed
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi


1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

 

 
hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...
 
according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...
 
true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...
 
so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...
 
here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...
 
if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...
 
well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...
 
maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

Clapadhirindhi...maaneet foreverEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dewdropred

dewdropred IF-Stunnerz
dewdropred
dewdropred

Joined: 08 August 2010
Posts: 28952

Posted: 17 May 2011 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jwalamukhi

Embarrassed
Originally posted by dewdropred

Originally posted by jwalamukhi


1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

 

 
hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...
 
according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...
 
true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...
 
so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...
 
here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...
 
if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...
 
well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...
 
maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

Clapadhirindhi...maaneet foreverEmbarrassed
 
 
thank you ... yes ... maaneet forever ... love maaneet 2 the core ...

Go to top

Related Topics

  Topics Author Replies Views Last Post
Sameera Ka Ghuna: What it could be...

Author: ChurailMukhi   Replies: 7   Views: 2007

ChurailMukhi 7 2007 15 November 2010 at 7:16am by ArjunKiAsh
kya sameera

Author: _poonam_   Replies: 6   Views: 1540

_poonam_ 6 1540 27 October 2010 at 7:06am by acromasc
How Maan must have been before post-Sameera

Author: Hot_Indo_Chilly   Replies: 8   Views: 2274

Hot_Indo_Chilly 8 2274 26 August 2010 at 10:56pm by divineplan
SAMEERA entering soon!!!

2

Author: muskanp   Replies: 14   Views: 3919

muskanp 14 3919 25 August 2010 at 2:53pm by muskanp
Why Pari AND Sameera?

Author: pippa   Replies: 4   Views: 1127

pippa 4 1127 21 August 2010 at 12:25pm by cooldude10

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee Topic Index

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index