Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 12 years ago

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

1. manmadhudu concept...but the problem is...when maan comes to know about sameera...his attitude towards sameera will be changed...that means maan may like sameera...which will be very hard to digest...

sameera is maan's first love...telugu lo cheptharu kadha...modati premanu marichipovadam kashtam ani...

but in sameera's case...maan could easily forget because he thought she betrayed him...but if she returns in positive character...as per ur two options...maan's love for sameera will again blossom (even if she is dead)...which leads to a disaster

2. in second option also...sameera gets sympathy and love from maan...which is not at all acceptable...atleast for me...

so i prefer sameera to be full on negative...rather than positive character...because i don't want anyone between maan and geet...especially from their past...

hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...

according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...

true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...

so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...

here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...

if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...

well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...

maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...
jwalamukhi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
😳

Originally posted by: dewdropred

hmmm ... i agree to what U say & I too don't want any one in between maan & geet ... & i agree to the line what u said it's difficult to forget ur first love ... but i have an answer for that also ...

according to me what i think about maan's past feelings /liking for sameera  / love ...not only maan any one who was in place of maan ... who was cheated in love ...

true love happens only once ... if u really love some one ... u can't forget that person even if he / she had cheated you ... even after 10 - 15 - 20 - what ever number of years you still love that person inspite of knowing that you were cheated by that person ... can't think about any other person in their place ...this is what I think is true love ...

so coming to the feelings what maan had in the past for sameera ... i think they were never strong towards sameera ... if they were really strong then he would have never ever fallen in love with geet ... he never felt the same way for sameera ... his love for sameera was never deep or true ... the way he feels for geet ... his feelings for geet are out of the world & genuine & true & deep & unconditional ...

here maan ... after sameera left ... he became a loner ... but as soon as geet entered his life ... she entered like fresh air ... he started to have feelings for her ... which probably he himself doubted as to what name he has to give those feelings ...

if u think about it ... if what ever he had for sameera was love then he knew the feelings he was going through at that time ... the turmoil the confusion he faced before the darga episode & in darga ... sometimes showed us that for him also love was new ... he was never in love ... after a lot of debate he finally accepted that it was love & he wanted geet in his life ...

well ... I feel there is some difference between liking someone or loving someone ... here maan's feelings for sameera were never love ... it was may B liking / say attraction ... which was given the name of love ... it was not love ... coz say at that time ... may B maan was a teen or he was around 20 ... 21 years old ... he may have felt that he loved her at some point ... but may b it was not love ... it was just simple attraction ...

maan loves geet truly ... deeply ... madly ... sincerely ... even after knowing sameera's truth if she is a positive character ... he will never nurture his feelings back for sameera ... coz sameera is his past ... geet is his present & future ... his loving wife & lover both ... maaneet love is divine ... even if 100000 sameera's or dev's come no one can harm maaneet love ... maan can never imagine his life without geet ... similar geet also can't imagine her life without maan ... they both can't live without each other ... coz their hearts are one ... if 1 is the heart ... the other person is the heart beat ...

👏adhirindhi...maaneet forever😳
dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: jwalamukhi

😳

👏adhirindhi...maaneet forever😳

thank you ... yes ... maaneet forever ... love maaneet 2 the core ...