Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dewdropred thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

@all - looks like every1 has so many questions on so many characters ... hmmm ... we all want 2 see many things ... gud ... hope fully cv's can get some ideas for some tracks from this thread ... & hope thy solve vicky ... maan's past ... maan;s family ... all the mysteries related to maan soon ...

patakha-guddi thumbnail
ek baat kahu di
apne baat toh bilkul thik kahi hai
lekin y bitter the mood thinkin abt tht woman hu was maans love
lets njoy then jab wohg aaygi then we will see
maneet-56 thumbnail
i think sameera ki entry theak hai 
Posted: 12 years ago
Let's see hima how the cvs handle sameera's track.
Hope they won't dissappoint us.
And i am really very much eager to know about maan's past.
Bas maaneet ka rishta aur bhi mazboot ho jaan chahiye.
Thanx for the pm.
sptrno thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3

I wish to see Maan's past Geet's past is like an open book to us...V all want to know reason for Maan's dusht dhanav avatar, abt his parents abt vikcy, abt sameera, y he used to stay in outhouse, y he never mentions abt his family other than dadima?...hope to see all these interesting tracks...hope Maan's mysterious past is unveiled soon...

Coming to sameera's track, hope cvs wud handle it in a sensible manner...Now our MAANEET's relationship is very strong atooth rishta so let's see how cvs wud show sameera's track...also it will be interesting to see Geet's reaction and Maan's reaction after revelation of Maan's past related to sameera and his parents his bro vicky and all...v all know our MAANEET's relationship of trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship, care and love is very strong deep true and divine and unbreakable...so waiting to see how sameera's track will be shown...

thanks for the pm dear

sorry for the late reply as usual lol
Edited by sptrno - 12 years ago
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: ASMI95

ek baat kahu di

apne baat toh bilkul thik kahi hai
lekin y bitter the mood thinkin abt tht woman hu was maans love
lets njoy then jab wohg aaygi then we will see

asmi ... I did not mean to bitter the mood dear ... just got the thought that ... now that maaneet crossed 1 impoartant stage in their life ... i thought sameera's entry will be the next one ... after maan gets exposed & it is gonna happen very soon ...
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: maneet-56

i think sameera ki entry theak hai 

yes it is & i think that is a very important track what we all need to watch out for ... coz it will answer all the questions abt maan's indifferent behaviour before geet entered his life
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: mayadika11

Let's see hima how the cvs handle sameera's track.
Hope they won't dissappoint us.
And i am really very much eager to know about maan's past.
Bas maaneet ka rishta aur bhi mazboot ho jaan chahiye.
Thanx for the pm.

U R welcome priti ... I have full faith that after sameera's entry ... maaneet relationship will become even more stronger ... stronger than what it is now
dewdropred thumbnail

Originally posted by: sptrno

I wish to see Maan's past Geet's past is like an open book to us...V all want to know reason for Maan's dusht dhanav avatar, abt his parents abt vikcy, abt sameera, y he used to stay in outhouse, y he never mentions abt his family other than dadima?...hope to see all these interesting tracks...hope Maan's mysterious past is unveiled soon...

Coming to sameera's track, hope cvs wud handle it in a sensible manner...Now our MAANEET's relationship is very strong atooth rishta so let's see how cvs wud show sameera's track...also it will be interesting to see Geet's reaction and Maan's reaction after revelation of Maan's past related to sameera and his parents his bro vicky and all...v all know our MAANEET's relationship of trust, understanding, respect, admiration, pride, worship, care and love is very strong deep true and divine and unbreakable...so waiting to see how sameera's track will be shown...

thanks for the pm dear

sorry for the late reply as usual lol

eaxctly spee ... we know each & every tiny detail about geet & about maan we don't know a single bit about him & his past ... now i think is the right time for the cv's to show his past life ...
craziekudi thumbnail
hima... dont u think.. they will drag the devindini scene before sameera...

maybe sameera will be testing of geet's ;love and trust towards maan!!!