-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Posted: 13 years ago

After the Dhokha episode...nothing is much is happening...all still in same dressees🤣

I felt so bad the way Megha ki bidaai happened.   it was so low profile...she was soo happy that she was gonna marry someone like Rohit...but her premarriage ceremonies, marriage, n bidaai all ended up low profile and the only person she can blame is her own brother (selfish😡)

I am really proud of Dimpy.  the way she is handling her parents and accepted the situation.  She gave her mamiji the right dose to stop her bakwas...mamiji grow up ..in this age u want these young girls to teach u lessons🤢

Funny really funny...Daksh wants everyone to understand his point of view.. mr. moneyminded has point of view too...he derserves only one things that is Lipika😲😲😲

Do hit the Chaskameter friends!!!!!!!!!!!

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mariaa.SG thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Engager 4 Thumbnail + 9
I Agree That Megha's Bidaai Waas A Baad One ðŸ˜† poor megha & Rohit 
Juust becoz of this stuupid lipika & his doggy type DAKSH ðŸ˜¡ Poor Dimpy TooHe Don't deserve her at all ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢buut Yaa Betiyaan Ho To Dimpy , Ginny & Megha Jaaisi Ho😳
Stuppid Daksh .😡...Wasn't expecting this reaction from him yaaar ðŸ˜² Buut Still Wil Haate Him To The Core Till He Begs Dimpy To forgive Him😃

Bhai Ho To Dhruv & Dhairya ke Jaisa 😉...Plz daksh jaaisa naahi ðŸ˜†
Edited by Miss-Pakiie-KMH - 13 years ago
-Nightingale- thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5

Originally posted by: Miss-Pakiie-KMH

I Agree That Megha's Bidaai Waas A Baad One ðŸ˜† poor megha & Rohit 

Juust becoz of this stuupid lipika & his doggy type DAKSH ðŸ˜¡ Poor Dimpy TooHe Don't deserve her at all ðŸ˜¡ðŸ¤¢buut Yaa Betiyaan Ho To Dimpy , Ginny & Megha Jaaisi Ho😳
Stuppid Daksh .😡...Wasn't expecting this reaction from him yaaar ðŸ˜² Buut Still Wil Haate Him To The Core Till He Begs Dimpy To forgive Him😃

Bhai Ho To Dhruv & Dhairya ke Jaisa 😉...Plz daksh jaaisa naahi ðŸ˜†

yep Maria..but this guy doesnt even realise his mistake...hopeless fellow
SejN thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 7
i nooo i was very upset at how that happened i mean its not suppose to be a happy occasion any ways cause the girl is leaving her family forever but still it could of been a bit better and ye daksh is like on my hate list lol ;p and i wont stop hating even if dimpy forgives him which i think she never should lol :)
Ann_92 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
megha s bidaai was jus so sad...i actaully feel sorry  4 everythng which hap to her...its not a very nice way to start a marrie life..jus hope rihit s famiy dnt treat her differently because of de way everythng turned ot to be...megha deserves sumtng way bettr...but her dumb bro dhaksh just spoiled everytng 4 his sister n famly n dhrunni