Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

ashna26 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
😃Yeah  right how will she feed Dev first because Dev looked really scared indeed. 😆 Poor Dev! But somehow she will manage. Padma will make sure she isn't going to feed Rohan!! So maybe all will ask Dev to try first!!
sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2

Yeah right! Padma is now a days indirectly helping Rads a lot...she makes sure everything goes right with Rads from getting room etc. So i guess Padma will never let have Rohan the first bite...so the bakra will be again Dev...!hehe
avina_forever thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I agree it was really funny today !!!!!!!!!! Yeah I also can't wait to see Dev's reaction when he eats the halwa in tomorrow's episode !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SushSathisha thumbnail
U r Right the part of bhajan and the viraat telling that mohini is the mother of kumbakaran it as also very nice and funny and rohan's part was the most funniest and even I am waiting for tomorrow's epi after reading the precap
_rose thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Rohanji was funny.. so was Shanti and Chanda calling BB.. 😆 Edited by _rose - 12 years ago
Tilashini thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Actually how will she feed him first? Is the ritual abt...Radhika serving in his plate first...or feeding with her hands to him first 😉 The way she was moving towards him...he was getting scared...hehe...will she feed me? 😲 😆

yes his expression was like OMG...what is she gona do now...plz noo 😆😆
im wondering how will she feed him?? 😕 or maybe she will just serve him...
zorinatm thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
yes are right Rohan act very good in a post of 10 years old kid👏