Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

India-Forums

Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee
Geet - Hui Sabse Parayee

Memories from today's episode(pics) (Page 4)

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
LOLWink[QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 SO bobby as predicted it was again another one in our bank of miss kiss international...moment undoubtedly would had been a sweet one as it was maameet moment...so ALL FOCUS ON MAHA EPI SAT...LOL[/QUOTE

Taz ..I knew it would be a miss again.Confused..hope the cv's don't show a kissless SR..LOL.yeah all set for Saturday..Day Dreaming
btw look at his hands here.Winkboth of them r touching her bare body..haiii marjawa.Blushing

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29LuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:39pm | IP Logged
Bobby Bobby...yeh sach hai yah sapna...pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming...Gurti getting close close close...Maaneet's getting hot hot hot Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29amourfouGCbobby13rocks

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bobby13rocks

LOLWink[QUOTE=tazeen_29]
 SO bobby as predicted it was again another one in our bank of miss kiss international...moment undoubtedly would had been a sweet one as it was maameet moment...so ALL FOCUS ON MAHA EPI SAT...LOL[/QUOTE

Taz ..I knew it would be a miss again.Confused..hope the cv's don't show a kissless SR..LOL.yeah all set for Saturday..Day Dreaming
btw look at his hands here.Winkboth of them r touching her bare body..haiii marjawa.Blushing

Allergies gone for GC Wink Touching bare back Shocked
Pinku is still trying to wake up to this dream Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29bobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by LuvScooby

Bobby Bobby...yeh sach hai yah sapna...pinch me so I know I'm not dreaming...Gurti getting close close close...Maaneet's getting hot hot hot Wink
Wohi toh Pinku they're getting closer & closer .Winkit seems more of Gurti than Maaneet these days...Embarrassed
hope they get the closest during their SR..I mean ek badan ek jaan ho jaaye..Wink
See his looks here...ahem ahem...Blushing

tazeen_29amourfouGCLuvScooby

tazeen_29 Goldie
tazeen_29
tazeen_29

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:44pm | IP Logged

LOLWink[QUOTE=tazeen_29]

OEY HOEY ...i was gonna write that but thought its understandable to all...Blushing...in ki isse hottness pe tu hum mar mite hain...and bobby pinku ko meri taraf se bhi pinch karo...aase hot tu sirf hamare gurti hi lag sakte hain na...aur maaneet cozy cozy...WinkEmbarrassed

amourfouGCLuvScoobybobby13rocks

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:47pm | IP Logged

LOLWink[QUOTE=tazeen_29]

Allergies gone for GC Wink Touching bare back Shocked
Pinku is still trying to wake up to this dream Tongue

Hope we get more of it in the SR night .Embarrassed..hope our dreams come true..Day Dreaming
He has become addicted to her these days..Wink.oye hoye Pinku wake up dear its the fact yaar.LOL

tazeen_29amourfouGCLuvScooby

LuvScooby IF-Rockerz
LuvScooby
LuvScooby

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged

Wohi toh Pinku they're getting closer & closer .Winkit seems more of Gurti than Maaneet these days...Embarrassed
hope they get the closest during their SR..I mean ek badan ek jaan ho jaaye..Wink
See his looks here...ahem ahem...Blushing

He looks like he want to eat her...or he is undressing her and getting mentally ready for SR LOL

@Taz...ouch LOL thanx for the pinch...I'm awake and I know its not a dream Day Dreaming

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29

bobby13rocks IF-Stunnerz
bobby13rocks
bobby13rocks

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:52pm | IP Logged
Wink
Originally posted by tazeen_29

[QUOTE=bobby13rocks]LOLWink[QUOTE=tazeen_29]

OEY HOEY ...i was gonna write that but thought its understandable to all...Blushing...in ki isse hottness pe tu hum mar mite hain...and bobby pinku ko meri taraf se bhi pinch karo...aase hot tu sirf hamare gurti hi lag sakte hain na...aur maaneet cozy cozy...WinkEmbarrassed[/QUOTE

Pinku ko abhi abhi dream se jagaye...LOL
saach mei mari jawa iss jodi pe ...kissi ka nazaar na lage.Wink.love this hug...Hug

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

tazeen_29amourfouGCLuvScoobyFallen Angel

Go to top