India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 8)

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 2:21pm | IP Logged
hmmm...  u know guys   i want to do a confession : when this show began,always  my feeling said me this show wud be a tragedy believe me... even when i did discussion with dreamy in her analysis  posts several times, i was saying  this show wud be a tragedy ...u can go & see... even some scenes in show did hint us to sadness end for example when avi did understand about shikha's baby' s father  he was punched the mirror his blood dropped on their wedding pic...my heart did told me every things  wud be finish & i think CB had the same feel na? 

see guys always everything s arent  according to our desire  .like this nice show ...but trust me if this film wud be finish with a happy ending it was lose its charm &  was like to another hindi films.we forget it  very soon but with this ending we never forget this show & its characters as well. they will be lasting on our mind forever. why we never forget  the Devdas?

and NO i dont think  cv's changed the end of story.  even they wud continue it am sure again this story  was the  tragedy  they only  did delete  some scenes cos of  axing the show...i think

i know this will be very painful but we must endure it  & never forget AST who was a gunda with a golden heart  that he lose his love cos of his dogmatic mind  Cry

Edited by chista - 15 May 2011 at 2:42pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3Sidda8chatterbox

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 3:07pm | IP Logged
At least we should be happy that Avi will reunite with Arpi. He will die with dignity like every good warrior. Though it would be painful to watch, I  think I will accept it. Avdhesh is one of the first characters that I have truly loved. Sarah, I agree there were several indications that said this show will have a tragic ending. We just convinced ourselves otherwise to forget the pain. I will always remember Avita's precious moments, and thank the cvs for gifting Arpita to Avdhesh. She brought light to Avi's dark and horrible life. He made one mistake and lost her, now he will leave this world to reunite with her. It just hurts that all of their and our dreams were destroyed. But would we appreciate our dreams if they came true? Whether Avita survives in this serial, they will remain alive in my heart. I will always cherish and admire their innocent love-story. Two lovers who married without speaking a word to each other. I really hope such strong love exists in this real world. i think my mind will imagine a happier ending if GKD ends tragically. I hope we will always remember Avita's love-story.

Edited by Sidda8 - 15 May 2011 at 9:53pm

coolguy3chistachatterbox

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:31pm | IP Logged
hmm sow and everyone i do agree his prev tweet  also said almost same senti message

but this one seems even clear.

and as i said yday watching a segemnt on tv about how great love stories ended on tragic note but the love is still etched in ppls mind

romeo juliet shirn farhad  laila majnu  all had tragic end
so avita  story also ends in tragedy

yes sarah the day blood fell on  the wedding pic  i also said something what was the meaning of that scene.

so i guess mayb the end was planned this way only

and sow i think i said on other thread possible bahuji wud shoot pihu   but avdesh wud save her and take the bullet on himself

bahuji cud be shot by another bullet or she wud shoot herself

i m thinking of some movie i saw that end wud be with  pic frame of avdesh and arpita and all ppl lighting diyas and praying andshikha and tanmay may have a baby by then named avdesh

gunda who found love but that didnt survive

i think the last scene wud make all of us cry

just have to accept that end  and unless  cvs change mind and give it happy end be prepared for this end

coolguy3chistaSidda8

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:47pm | IP Logged
Good Morning Cb

I guess we should be ready for the Chappals

Were is the head Gear pls sent one for meROFL
swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:50pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

Good Morning Cb

I guess we should be ready for the Chappals

Were is the head Gear pls sent one for meROFL

Also I think this is the ideal end

cause he will end up with look alike Arpita

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

chista

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:51pm | IP Logged

good morning  swamin   running bit short on time but  well i didnt think what i had predicted like this wud come true

what i wanted didnt come true Angry

i still dont want this end

and here is ur helmet

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sidda8

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:56pm | IP Logged
true if she is look alike then it doesnt  make sense for avdesh to be with her

he loved arpita only

but i dont understand the logic behind bringing look alike then 

story shud hv ended with ranvijay exposing bahuji and both killed then

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8Vistaa

swamini5 Goldie
swamini5
swamini5

Posted: 15 May 2011 at 9:59pm | IP Logged
Thanks for the helmet CB

The story line was supposed to go asper the article CB

I am sure it got changed last minute

and you know why...

Now they have  to  show an ending which will be different & remembered by the viewere
thats  why the tragic ending...

Edited by swamini5 - 15 May 2011 at 9:59pm

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index