Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 67)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 9:55am | IP Logged
Welcome Di...Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaBenNevis

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Hello Hello

i m reading your comment by spying hehehe

as i cudnt sit more i m on & off today hehehe

gals thats wonderful idea actually i wanted to say same but  afraid  u laugh at meLOL

good job go on i m with u all

@sow you did introduce yourself on CGM forum? 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevis

talkie14 IF-Rockerz
talkie14
talkie14

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by BenNevis

Originally posted by laxmi73

Hi Sow,Long time... How are you..Mom in law in town...Family wedding..Totally caught up...And I saw the video where he said hez committed .. Thakur Saab I'm disappointed...Disapprove

</div>Hey LaxBig smile
<div>Sorry yar , did see ur comment very late and what a surprise , whenever i think about u , u appear OL immediately(iss bath ke liye hame khudh lucky manthe haiWink).

This afternoon i was thinking of u as Swamini also off now for a week, and CB and u too off from OL for a while.So U r much busy with wedding. I hope u had wonderful time.Big smile

Me fine darling, but stuck wiith loads of work and coming OL during night only.

Today i got bit lesser work than usual so came OL but the last half an hour reading the Comments on RKR Forum , as we can have some laugh while reading some of the comments on the wannabe grooms.LOL

I agree with u , me totally disappointed with AS tweet and got angry as well as i like this boy for his honesty and maturity more than his acting. Now how can he says that trust him not the articles, then what about the Video? Me felt to post that video to him but i dont have an account on Twitter .

I respect him for his personnality , but now his lies making bit unhappy about him.Cry

I wish he wont talk any personnel things on twitter or in Public.Wink

I don't feel hez lying hez just covering up .. Now hez more popular & he must be just protrecting her privacy.. But sure do hope people don't get into his personal space.. Hez comfortable wid.a few & gives detailed replies but some questions needle him &are asked in a very clever manner tat hez forced to clarify!!

BenNevisSidda8

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:10am | IP Logged
ashish sharma
@ashish30sharma ashish sharma
X-men first class..what a trip..outstanding..

Sidda8

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
ashish sharma
Zor laga ke haiyya..gym time..

Sidda8

chista Goldie
chista
chista

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 11:11am | IP Logged
Maya samtani
Maya9samtani Maya samtani
@
@ashish30sharma toh aap is mvie ko recommend karege ki apke fans ye mvie dekhe..:)
in reply to ?
ashish sharma
@Maya9samtani zaroor dekhiye..popcorn flick it is..

Sidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by BenNevis

Hi Sow,Long time... How are you..Mom in law in town...Family wedding..Totally caught up...And I saw the video where he said hez committed .. Thakur Saab I'm disappointed...Disapprove

</div>Hey LaxBig smile
<div>Sorry yar , did see ur comment very late and what a surprise , whenever i think about u , u appear OL immediately(iss bath ke liye hame khudh lucky manthe haiWink).

This afternoon i was thinking of u as Swamini also off now for a week, and CB and u too off from OL for a while.So U r much busy with wedding. I hope u had wonderful time.Big smile

Me fine darling, but stuck wiith loads of work and coming OL during night only.

Today i got bit lesser work than usual so came OL but the last half an hour reading the Comments on RKR Forum , as we can have some laugh while reading some of the comments on the wannabe grooms.LOL

I agree with u , me totally disappointed with AS tweet and got angry as well as i like this boy for his honesty and maturity more than his acting. Now how can he says that trust him not the articles, then what about the Video? Me felt to post that video to him but i dont have an account on Twitter .

I respect him for his personnality , but now his lies making bit unhappy about him.Cry

I wish he wont talk any personnel things on twitter or in Public.Wink

I don't feel hez lying hez just covering up .. Now hez more popular & he must be just protrecting her privacy.. But sure do hope people don't get into his personal space.. Hez comfortable wid.a few & gives detailed replies but some questions needle him &are asked in a very clever manner tat hez forced to clarify!!

Wah Lax
Thats called a true fanClapStar who can think by heart & mind.
If its just like that,  then im more happy for him than before, but me not feeling like that unfortunatelyConfused
I always seen/feel  him telling everything honestly, nothing hiding, except very personnel things.
I wish he wont reply the Qs that r too personnel. Wink
Just wish him to ignore those kinda Qs for his own sake.Wink
I think i should leave it here, lagtha hai GKD CV's ke saath 8 maheene rahne ke baadh bachha bhi CV's jaisa bangaya(khudh ki story ki bhool jane ki bhimariWink)

Edited by BenNevis - 09 June 2011 at 12:27pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistaSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 09 June 2011 at 12:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by chista

Hello Hello

i m reading your comment by spying hehehe

as i cudnt sit more i m on & off today hehehe

gals thats wonderful idea actually i wanted to say same but  afraid  u laugh at meLOL

good job go on i m with u all

@sow you did introduce yourself on CGM forum? 
@red
Ha Sara, me joined the CGM Forum Yesterday and entered my details in the intro thread, Surely not for AS, but as a history lover to know and discuss the story, but haven't seen CGM except 1 epi, that too incomplete so farLOL
Do u know , in films and TV shows , though they r mythological or historical, they never show the complete truth or as it was , they mix some masala or dramatization to get more attraction to the audience. That really irritates me and u can find different versions of CGM, as the historians r different with different perspective. I love CGM story as part of my standard grades , a very long time back but not much remembered , but love to see CGM from start to finish, if i got timeEmbarrassed

chistaSidda8

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index