Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 27)

-Prashu- IF-Sizzlerz
-Prashu-
-Prashu-

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 8:38am | IP Logged
Awww

Ashish is so sadCry

Edited by prash_t - 20 May 2011 at 8:40am

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

BenNevistalkie14Sidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 10:41am | IP Logged
I totally agree with this poor boy , when they got the contract with him, the PH and Channel makes  somany promises and later they change their mind according to their wish and left the actors in vain for choosing and believing in them.
This is a lession for AS for sure, hope in future he will take much more care in choosing the PH and Channel before he does something.Wink 

chistaSidda8talkie14

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:05am | IP Logged
I'm angry at the cvs for ruining a perfect story, poor Ashish has to act for this nonsense. Hopefully, they improve the screenplay and make Ashish more happy. His hardwork and talent will be wasted for this stupid script. Poor guy is having a headache for dealing with all of this, he is probably praying for the end date.

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3chistajoliefilleBenNevis

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by swamini5

[QUOTE=laxmi73]
</div>

<font color="#333333">laila33s</font><font color="#999999">Laila Abdulla</font>

<div>

@ashish30sharma<font color="#444444"> atlst gv us a rezn 2mke gkd worth wachn brng bck dat luvly smile:)f urs da1 f earlier epis n da ausme chemstry f u n Tanvi:)</font>

<font color="#999999" size="2">35 minutes ago</font></i>FavoriteRetweet<i>Reply

in reply to ?

@ashish30sharmaashish sharma

@laila33s<font color="#444444"> daln I gave enuf rsns 4u 2wtch gkd nw I need 1rsn 2gt my enrgy bak 4d shw,crap screenply is gvn 2me js 2fnsh it off,so wt do I do.</font>

SAD ASCry
[/QU
OTE]
Ooh i m happy now at least he admitted that they r showing crap,now we can guess how tough is it for him too, but i wonder he always says that show will end as it starts ,with a bang now this crap thing are they changing ending again. Just wish as get some reason to smile soon as he giv alot to show n now bz of wrapping they r giving him such kin of pain , poor guy humari cat. Me aa gaya.

coolguy3BenNevisSidda8

BenNevis IF-Dazzler
BenNevis
BenNevis

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 1:28pm | IP Logged

AS saying its crap. What he mean?

Did he finished shooting?WinkLOL
or he gave his word to his fans that the end will be as the start but he wont keep his promise as the CV's change the script in the last minute.Wink
He says crap script means, the end will be a happy one, me thinkingLOL
Actuallly he likes a sad ending with plenty of heart wrenching scenes so that the fans will never forget it.
Ab mujeh aisa lagtha hai ki CV's ne hamari baath sunliya, aur hum jaroor Avita ka SR dhekenge end me.WinkLOL
Ashish not like much romance as it seems.Wink(bit uncomfartable lagtha haina aisa scenes karne me)

Edited by BenNevis - 20 May 2011 at 1:53pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

iftkhar004coolguy3Sidda8talkie14

Sidda8 IF-Rockerz
Sidda8
Sidda8

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 7:50pm | IP Logged
Sow, I agree with you if Ashish said something is crap, maybe it's a happy ending because he wanted us to remember him by weeping for AST. Whatever outcome, I will always love AST and never forget him. I was laughing at your comment and it eased my mind, thanks.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolguy3talkie14

EAREYE IF-Rockerz
EAREYE
EAREYE

Posted: 20 May 2011 at 11:30pm | IP Logged
@ashish30sharma wts d bst thng abt d whole jorny f gkd dt u wud luv 2 treasure throughout ur life..n also d wrst thng abot it plz
@shabeen30khan bst thng is d luv n accptnce iv gt 4m cmmn ppl,n wrst thng I seriously dunno..

@advaita93 ofcrse

Gooodmrningg...

@ashish30sharma ashishji ap mere har question ka ans de rahe lagta hai aaj mera din hai. U such a sweetheart dear.tc;)

@Maya9samtani ji bilkulSmile

•    @ashish30sharma wat is ur fav color i like to see gkd plz reply
  • @lovekumar786 u dun hv 2like gkd 2gt a rply 4m me dear..:)
  • @ashish30sharma which is ur fav rajasthani song ?

@topaz20ring padharo mhaare des..

Edited by EAREYE - 20 May 2011 at 11:33pm
    talkie14 IF-Rockerz
    talkie14
    talkie14

Posted: 21 May 2011 at 12:47am | IP Logged
    @ashish30sharmaashish sharma
    Gooodmrningg...
    1 hour agovia Twitter for BlackBerryFavoriteRetweetReply

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
    Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
    Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
    Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index