Gunahon Ka Devta

India-Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta
Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 (Page 114)

yoga23priya IF-Sizzlerz
yoga23priya
yoga23priya

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 4:51am | IP Logged
Hello Charu

hope you are doing fine

Welcome to our GKD Forum

you mom is right sometime it's better to clear the misunderstandings before it make matter more worse and turn ugly btw i am glad that you followed your mom's suggestion.

As far as CGM members we all know that it will take some time for you all to accept and rushi did awesome job as CGM but all i want to say is please give some time to ashish for sure he will win your heart like ours.

personally  i don't watch CGM so i will not say anything about it and i truly appreciate you for post your views and you are always welcome here 

when GKD ended Cb di said me " Don't Cry Because it's Over, Smile Because it Happen " you guys must be happy and glad that you got to see Rushi acting who is really a talented person.

take care

PS feel free to post your views 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaCharu21

joliefille Goldie
joliefille
joliefille

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:14am | IP Logged
Originally posted by radhikarani

priya mitro,
and new watcher of chandragupt
we are w8 cgm 4rm beginning
kripya karke apne pyaare dhananand maharaj k bare m abshabd na bole @jolliefille. We lv him a lot.
N dnt wory kp watchng ashish wl gt mre space. Aftr all hes our chandu

Hey guys n di log
Wooow aaj itne dino baad itne loog ol kya baat haiji,
@Radhikarani ji first of all
Thanx for commen n welcome to forum,
N now i want to clear one thing that i did'n want to hurt u guyz by commenting on any character ,
we were just talking casually n i just want to say that watever epis i saw i find only few scenes of CGM otherwise thrs only talks about alexzander n dhanand's convo with others .
M not regular viewer of cgm so how can i comment on any actor or charactor!
N yaa Ashesh will win all hearts , thanx for beleiving that.
Just give him some epis n he will show u ur loveable Chandu :.-)

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Charu21

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

24 Forum Banner Contest Winner

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:48am | IP Logged
@ All -- thanx a ton for welcoming me guys... HugHug

@ Prash - Absolutely yaar.. i can really see that he is a gem of a person for sure... Clap & i must say he is a lucky guy to have matured fans like u all.. I m sure soon he will win our (CGM members) hearts as well... Thumbs Up & no need to say thanx.. i had to appreciate u guys re... Approve otherwise i would call myself a hypocrite that i read something nice but don't have guts to appreciate it... Unhappy i really meant wat i wrote... Hug I have always loved da way u put ur views when u visited CGM forum some time back... 

@ joliefille - Hug thnx dear... it takes something to accept all feedbacks +ve or -ve & work on it... so defo AS is a superb guy... Yes.. creatives are also messing wid some basic things for which no actor is to b blamed... Ouch I hope that issue is solved soon.. Yup... i'm sure soon i'll b his fan as an actor as well.. Thumbs Up 

@ CB - Absolutely re!!!! i know he was ill... read some of his tweets.. all fault of that dumb (sorry LOL) guy who took him to mangal bazaar in such a rainy season!!! LOL Baroda is my city & i know very well that place is a complete no no in this season!!!! poor thing!!! Ouch
Yes of course, i m not at all blaming any actor for changes made in history in da name of creativity.. only CVs & channel is at fault.. Nwayss.. as u said.. let's just wait n watch... Approve

@ Radhi HugHug arey meri dhanna diwani!! u r here too.. yup i too read that.. i know u love dhannu & must have felt bad but i guess that comment came coz he/she was eagar to see more of elder CGM... Hug  bura naa mano (holi nahi hai fir bhi!!!ROFL)

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaradhikaraniPrashTyoga23priya

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 5:54am | IP Logged
@ Priya - yup... i m doing absolutely fine re.. Hug thanx for welcoming me here... Tongue& thanx a ton for appreciating my post... Approve OMG!!!!  " Don't Cry Because it's Over, Smile Because it Happen "  that's absolutely wonderful.. Clap thanx for sharing... Thumbs Up yes.. me too sure AS will give his 1000%... Big smile

P.S. i'm loving ur DP!!! Tongue

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chistayoga23priya

chatterbox IF-Sizzlerz
chatterbox
chatterbox

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:02am | IP Logged
hehe charu now new news has come in

armu has posted that ashish decided to quit cgm  Broken Heart

dont know now as ashish tweeted this morning he is back to shoot 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

chistaCharu21yoga23priya

Charu21 IF-Sizzlerz
Charu21
Charu21

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 6:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by chatterbox

hehe charu now new news has come in

armu has posted that ashish decided to quit cgm  Broken Heart

dont know now as ashish tweeted this morning he is back to shoot 
OMG!!!!!!!!!! are u serious!!!!!! Ouch i really cant believe this!!! 
i have seen his work in GKD promos & i was always sure if CGM Prod house wanted to take a known face then no one else could have been da perfect choice but Ashish!!! 
OMG!!! i m running to see that article... Ouch

chista

radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:26am | IP Logged
thnx charu, kya kare ashish to chandragupt hi h. Full too footage bt pati k bare me kuch sunna acha nehi lagta.
radhikarani IF-Rockerz
radhikarani
radhikarani

Posted: 18 August 2011 at 7:27am | IP Logged
its ok joliefille. Thnx u

Charu21

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Gunahon Ka Devta Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index