Gunahon Ka Devta

ashish tweets corner updated-2 - Page 89

Charu21 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail + 6
Posted: 12 years ago
Guys... uummnn.. how do i start???  can i just say i wanna hug all u Ashish fans & Ashish as well for being so modest... 🤗🤗🤗🤗

Okay i'm Charu, member of CGM forum.. & let me tell u why m i here... I have seen some of u overthere when first article about Ashish playing elder CGM was out... two episodes were out & i didn't see any of u making any topic in CGM forum so just thought if u guys were hurt by some of our comments... 😒 n i landed over here...  A place where i got to see wat i always wanted to see.. Real genuine fans & not just blind followers of their favourites... 👏👏👏 
I mean i really had to write here n appreciate u guys... most of u guys are also seeing da things which we were discussing in CGM forum... u all are discussing it wid such healthy spirit... I read Ashish's tweets & knew why u all are his die hard fans...  i have never ever seen such a down to earth actor who is listening to his fans voice & is ready to accept watever his fans are saying.. Now i'm sure he will prove why he was chosen to b da elder CGM... 👍🏼 
I m sorry if me or my CGM buddies have hurt u after da leap episodes.. Yes, we are die hard Rushi fans n it was tough for us to accept da leap but we know, it was going to happen sooner or later... Our problem was not just wid Ashish's voice or something else but we even had problems wid creatives for making CGM behave in a manner in which he shouldn't, for playing wid history by introducing imaginary characters, etc, (in which Ashish is not at fault) So da reason we put -ve comments for da show ws not just coz we were unhappy wid Ashish's work.. So plz don't feel upset coz of our -ve comments... 🤗
Feel free to come to CGM forum, participate in discussion or make ur own new topics... 
I m yet to b his fan as an actor but as a person, Yes i became his fan.. 
P.S. i was just confused to write here.. Coz wasn't sure if i would b able to convey my message properly... but i have a habit of discussing everything wid my mom & she told me i must not hesitate n appreciate u guys for ur clear thoughts... 👏👏👏

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Hiiee Charu..

No problem dear...

Even we felt something was missing...We had to tell him.

I know he will improve... U r write he is gem as a person...:)

Thnk u fr appreciating dear
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Charu21

<font color="#9900cc">Guys... uummnn.. how do i start???can i just say i wanna hug all u Ashish fans & Ashish as well for being so modest...🤗</font>

<font color="#9900cc">Okay i'm Charu, member of CGM forum.. & let me tell u why m i here... I have seen some of u overthere when first article about Ashish playing elder CGM was out... two episodes were out & i didn't see any of u making any topic in CGM forum so just thought if u guys were hurt by some of our comments...😒n i landed over here...A place where i got to see wat i always wanted to see.. Real genuine fans & not just blind followers of their favourites...👏👏👏</font>
<font color="#9900cc">I mean i really had to write here n appreciate u guys... most of u guys are also seeing da things which we were discussing in CGM forum... u all are discussing it wid such healthy spirit... I read Ashish's tweets & knew why u all are his die hard fans...i have never ever seen such a down to earth actor who is listening to his fans voice & is ready to accept watever his fans are saying.. Now i'm sure he will prove why he was chosen to b da elder CGM...👍🏼</font>
<font color="#9900cc">I m sorry if me or my CGM buddies have hurt u after da leap episodes.. Yes, we are die hard Rushi fans n it was tough for us to accept da leap but we know, it was going to happen sooner or later... Our problem was not just wid Ashish's voice or something else but we even had problems wid creatives for making CGM behave in a manner in which he shouldn't, for playing wid history by introducing imaginary characters, etc, (in which Ashish is not at fault) So da reason we put -ve comments for da show ws not just coz we were unhappy wid Ashish's work.. So plz don't feel upset coz of our -ve comments...🤗</font>
<font color="#9900cc">Feel free to come to CGM forum, participate in discussion or make ur own new topics...</font>
<font color="#9900cc">I m yet to b his fan as an actor but as a person, Yes i became his fan..</font>
<font color="#9900cc">P.S. i was just confused to write here.. Coz wasn't sure if i would b able to convey my message properly... but i have a habit of discussing everything wid my mom & she told me i must not hesitate n appreciate u guys for ur clear thoughts...👏👏👏</font>

Hey Charu nice to hear from u,
N thanx for appreciiating AS n us as a fan hehe,
Yap he is gr8 human being n always accept feedbacks,
N i feel in Cgm TILL now AS did't get proper chance to show his true skills in acting n action both , n i think thrs some probs in editing too,
As u said about creativs n all.
Hope to hear from u more ,
N don't worry soon u will b his fan as Actor too..;)
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hi charu nice of u to come here and say all that

see at times if a actor performs below his capablity there cud be number of reasons

one reason we knew from his tweets he had been ill  and mayb thats why some scenes didnt match up

not all ppl wud be same just as not all  five  fingers are same

however  if the history is changed and all blame it on production house not the cast

the entire cast is doing it perfectly well

rushi was unknown face  when he came in as cgm and he won hearts with his acting..

ashish is known face after gkd now and it takes time for character to grow as he says and even i was also pleased that he is open to all feedbacks plus or minus

besides that i think we should not bang our head why this and why that

lets see as it comes

radhikarani thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
priya mitro,
and new watcher of chandragupt
we are w8 cgm 4rm beginning
kripya karke apne pyaare dhananand maharaj k bare m abshabd na bole @jolliefille. We lv him a lot.
N dnt wory kp watchng ashish wl gt mre space. Aftr all hes our chandu
Gaurishah thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: chatterbox

hi charu nice of u to come here and say all that

see at times if a actor performs below his capablity there cud be number of reasons

one reason we knew from his tweets he had been ill  and mayb thats why some scenes didnt match up

not all ppl wud be same just as not all  five  fingers are same

however  if the history is changed and all blame it on production house not the cast

the entire cast is doing it perfectly well

rushi was unknown face  when he came in as cgm and he won hearts with his acting..

ashish is known face after gkd now and it takes time for character to grow as he says and even i was also pleased that he is open to all feedbacks plus or minus

besides that i think we should not bang our head why this and why that

lets see as it comes

Well said Chatter, sure Ashish will improve in the coming episodes of cgm. What the production house is showing as history is entirely up to them we and the cast of cgm hv no say in it.
yoga23priya thumbnail
Hello Charu

hope you are doing fine

Welcome to our GKD Forum

you mom is right sometime it's better to clear the misunderstandings before it make matter more worse and turn ugly btw i am glad that you followed your mom's suggestion.

As far as CGM members we all know that it will take some time for you all to accept and rushi did awesome job as CGM but all i want to say is please give some time to ashish for sure he will win your heart like ours.

personally  i don't watch CGM so i will not say anything about it and i truly appreciate you for post your views and you are always welcome here 

when GKD ended Cb di said me " Don't Cry Because it's Over, Smile Because it Happen " you guys must be happy and glad that you got to see Rushi acting who is really a talented person.

take care

PS feel free to post your views 

joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: radhikarani

priya mitro,
and new watcher of chandragupt
we are w8 cgm 4rm beginning
kripya karke apne pyaare dhananand maharaj k bare m abshabd na bole @jolliefille. We lv him a lot.
N dnt wory kp watchng ashish wl gt mre space. Aftr all hes our chandu

Hey guys n di log
Wooow aaj itne dino baad itne loog ol kya baat haiji,
@Radhikarani ji first of all
Thanx for commen n welcome to forum,
N now i want to clear one thing that i did'n want to hurt u guyz by commenting on any character ,
we were just talking casually n i just want to say that watever epis i saw i find only few scenes of CGM otherwise thrs only talks about alexzander n dhanand's convo with others .
M not regular viewer of cgm so how can i comment on any actor or charactor!
N yaa Ashesh will win all hearts , thanx for beleiving that.
Just give him some epis n he will show u ur loveable Chandu :.-)
Charu21 thumbnail
@ All -- thanx a ton for welcoming me guys... 🤗🤗

@ Prash - Absolutely yaar.. i can really see that he is a gem of a person for sure... 👏 & i must say he is a lucky guy to have matured fans like u all.. I m sure soon he will win our (CGM members) hearts as well... 👍🏼 & no need to say thanx.. i had to appreciate u guys re...  otherwise i would call myself a hypocrite that i read something nice but don't have guts to appreciate it... 😔 i really meant wat i wrote... 🤗 I have always loved da way u put ur views when u visited CGM forum some time back... 

@ joliefille - 🤗 thnx dear... it takes something to accept all feedbacks +ve or -ve & work on it... so defo AS is a superb guy... Yes.. creatives are also messing wid some basic things for which no actor is to b blamed...  I hope that issue is solved soon.. Yup... i'm sure soon i'll b his fan as an actor as well.. 👍🏼 

@ CB - Absolutely re!!!! i know he was ill... read some of his tweets.. all fault of that dumb (sorry 😆) guy who took him to mangal bazaar in such a rainy season!!! 😆 Baroda is my city & i know very well that place is a complete no no in this season!!!! poor thing!!! 
Yes of course, i m not at all blaming any actor for changes made in history in da name of creativity.. only CVs & channel is at fault.. Nwayss.. as u said.. let's just wait n watch... 

@ Radhi - 🤗🤗 arey meri dhanna diwani!! u r here too.. yup i too read that.. i know u love dhannu & must have felt bad but i guess that comment came coz he/she was eagar to see more of elder CGM... 🤗  bura naa mano (holi nahi hai fir bhi!!!🤣)

Charu21 thumbnail
@ Priya - yup... i m doing absolutely fine re.. 🤗 thanx for welcoming me here... 😛& thanx a ton for appreciating my post...  OMG!!!!  " Don't Cry Because it's Over, Smile Because it Happen "  that's absolutely wonderful.. 👏 thanx for sharing... 👍🏼 yes.. me too sure AS will give his 1000%... 😃

P.S. i'm loving ur DP!!! 😛