Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
prash_t prashasti tandon
@
@ashish30sharma U r soo true!! I compltely agree. nd.its nt easy 2 do a warrior's role...Bt still make ur voice more strong
3 hours ago FavoriteRetweetReply
in reply to ?
@ashish30sharma ashish sharma
@prash_t nothn is esy dear..bt js cuz he is a warrior y a cliched heavy voice,y cnt he b normal bt xtraordinary 4m widin..:)
2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry FavoriteRetweetReply
Luvi_07 Pallavi
@ashish30sharma he ws a fightr snce hs chldhud. .so he shud be difrnt frm any otr rutin 18 yr guy. .thts wt i thnk. .am i ryt dr?
in reply to ?
@Luvi_07 u rnt rng,rspct ur pov..its js dt I am seein d journy,n I need 2shw dt,he wil go thru various chngs,cnt shw evrythn al 2gdr.
in reply to ? 
@prash_t feedbk is lwz welcom..n thnku 4bein honest,mor dn d praises I need dis,it mks me grw n b bettr...love!
Jolie22If nehasaroj
@ashish30sharma in 1st fite they add compu'z blood ozin n all, can u do somthin in this regard??
in reply to ?
@Jolie22If sorry dear bt dts nt my call..can't hlp it..
2 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry FavoriteRetweetReply
Edited by chista - 12 years ago
chista thumbnail
At times being too intellectual backfires and cliches work the bst,cuz at d end of d day it shud connect n nt keep ppl guessn,
1 hour ago via Twitter for BlackBerry FavoriteRetweetReply
replies ?
flower_of_east flower
@
@ashish30sharma really njoyin the feedbk bt feel lyk m gna b late with it. Hw cn i help u.
1 hour ago FavoriteRetweetReply
aahelisparsh aaheli
@
@ashish30sharma. U are rite ashesh ji have a grt day aahead
1 hour ago Favorite
mauve thumbnail
Visit Streak 90 0 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Thnks everyone for these tweets.
hmmm, criticisms & explanations.

Agreed, AS,   the soft voice, the body language, the facial expressions as such, r not a problem.

The problem, ... The dialogues mouthed, the voice tone, the expressions, the dialogue delivery do not corelate/match.
Like the first dialogue after cgm kills the greek soldiers & spares the indian one. cgm tells him, u r bein spared only coz u r n indian & u better not rat on me.   he is empathising, threatening, sparing the soldier all at the same time.

Cud any empathy,threat or favour be detected in his facial expressions or monotonous tone? it was like a casual conversation was goin on b/w the two.   Result ,whole impact of dialogues was lost, scene fell flat.
isnt this the mildest example given by me? He was still decent here compared to other scenes.

Hope he realises its not his soft voice bt his monotonous tone which rankles. its not his cold expressions(given at times) bt his lack of/ incorrect/incomplete expressions(at other times) which rankles.

wudnt even hv bothered to write had it been any other actor. I expect a better job.

Edited by mauve - 12 years ago
joliefille thumbnail
guyzzz
I really don't know y so much critisism about voice yaar , he is playing young learner worrier, if he use his voice we would call it AST not CGM he has to make it mild.
About expressions i find only editors fault yaar, the scene Mauvi is talking is not one shot as much i have camera n editing knowladge it was not one shot n it all not in AS's hand na he is working acording to directors demand,
N on top of all i think we are compairing him with AST WHILE CGM FANS R COMPAIRING HIM WITH CHILD ARTIST GUYS PLZ SEE HIM AS CGM OF 18, 20 WITHOUT COMPAIRING TO ANYONE,
M STILL WITH HIM N SURE HE WILL WIN EVERY HEART WHEN THEY GIV HIM ENOUGH SCENES RITE NOW I CAN SEE ALEXZANDR'S ARMY MORE THEN HIM .

SORRY FOR SPELL MISTAKES, N ALL CAPS LOCK AS M ON CELL CAN'T HELP IT.
PrashT thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
Darling Jo..

Im nt against him... Neither Im comapiring him with the child actor...

See..CGM character is a completely different than AST

CGM needs to have impact..he needs to be strong and extraordinary...Bt i cant see that impact...

I saw in three epis...Expressions arent coming Nt on the par..

With child actor...he created a high benchmark with his performance... His voice indicated tough boy at 13!!! So Ashish has to come in that level...

Agreed, he vil come out  slowly...thts y i said him 2 improve nw... so that he improves his performance soon...

PrashT thumbnail
Jo..

If Rushi Raj ...who is a child can bring his strong voice at 13..so why cant Ashish at 18???

He is an actor who accepts criticisms... nd vil work on it... who gives performance par excellence...

I juz need that!!!

I want best to come out from him yaar... Thts y I criticized..
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Darling Jo..

Im nt against him... Neither Im comapiring him with the child actor...

See..CGM character is a completely different than AST

CGM needs to have impact..he needs to be strong and extraordinary...Bt i cant see that impact...

I saw in three epis...Expressions arent coming Nt on the par..

With child actor...he created a high benchmark with his performance... His voice indicated tough boy at 13!!! So Ashish has to come in that level...

Agreed, he vil come out  slowly...thts y i said him 2 improve nw... so that he improves his performance soon...

Agree with u Prashu dear,

u r right as u tell it to AS truth about what everyone is feeling about the character
now i have to say it , what i don't want to say,

i don't like over screaming in battle scenes n top of all  over expressions
i mean why to use over heavy voice n wide eyes to threat one when u just can simply put the sward at neck n just in a cold look can freez one's soul by cold word.

n i don't saw whole epi's though what ever i saw i liked his performance, what ever lack was there for me was in camera work n lighting n editing,

but i m sure by next shoot he will do it as CGM guys like it😳  
PrashT thumbnail
Even i dont want tht dear...

I dont want him to shout..

Have u seen his expressions in last epi?????

.to be frank...he was completely expressionless...!!! My mother didnt like said..Isko kya hua??? acting kyun nahi kar raha barabar se
joliefille thumbnail
Originally posted by: prash_t

Jo..

If Rushi Raj ...who is a child can bring his strong voice at 13..so why cant Ashish at 18???

He is an actor who accepts criticisms... nd vil work on it... who gives performance par excellence...

I juz need that!!!

I want best to come out from him yaar... Thts y I criticized..

Are yaar its oK

i know it,

we all love him n want best from him πŸ˜›

its just that i want to wait a bit more. its good that u gave him exact feedback in initial stage

😳
coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
At times being too intellectual backfires and cliches work the bst,cuz at d end of d day it shud connect n nt keep ppl guessn,
5 hours ago via Twitter for BlackBerry Favorite Retweet Reply
replies ?
flower_of_east flower
@
@ashish30sharma really njoyin the feedbk bt feel lyk m gna b late with it. Hw cn i help u.
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply
aahelisparsh aaheli
@
@ashish30sharma. U are rite ashesh ji have a grt day aahead
4 hours ago Favorite Retweet Reply