Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

I definitely wish to see him in movies but then the fact is if he comes in a daily show, atleast wud get to drool over him everyday πŸ˜πŸ˜†

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb..he looked ewww in lsd πŸ˜†.after much, i had got his clipings of lsd movie πŸ˜‰, i had posted.we all had a nice laugh thr πŸ˜†

he was in a comic role thr 😊, behaving all strangly πŸ˜†.but we all had preferred him as avdhesh only that time 😍☺️
_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Ya he was funny in tht movie ...I remember him being called "Bal ki Dukaan" 🀣
swamini5 thumbnail

I feel he is more of a TV material than of Film

Now he can argue on this saying that actors are actors so there is nothing likje Tv or Film

But I think there is Tv actors are toally differebt from Film actors (not acting wise aim talking about)But Film actors have got an X factor if u notice

There so many new films coming up how many r succesfull.

remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: _nandini

I definitely wish to see him in movies but then the fact is if he comes in a daily show, atleast wud get to drool over him everyday πŸ˜πŸ˜†

yaa ☺️❀️, now after gkd end, not even that also 😭😭
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb..he looked ewww in lsd πŸ˜†.after much, i had got his clipings of lsd movie πŸ˜‰, i had posted.we all had a nice laugh thr πŸ˜†

he was in a comic role thr 😊, behaving all strangly πŸ˜†.but we all had preferred him as avdhesh only that time 😍☺️

true πŸ˜†

we all said  if we had seen him in lsd wud never have given him chance
so his luck he was noticed and got a good role  now ashish sharma is known to many not just the viewers but mayb many other production houses
remosalsa thumbnail
cb...now after gkd, people may recognise him in lsd πŸ˜†.he is good in small screens only at now...in movies except star kids, all others gets unnoticed or some senior actors

nandu...yaa bal ki dukaan 🀣 & he is still same πŸ€£πŸ˜‰..in movie too, he loved his hair a lots πŸ˜πŸ˜†...& when here too, 1st sbs they showed us, how his hair flies 😍, that time also he was busy combing his hairs so many times πŸ˜†, reporter said that he is very particular abt his hairs 😍

it was cb, who had told us abt that sbs firstπŸ˜†
swamini5 thumbnail

Ashish Sharma

We all Love you & your performance

So pls don't take any offense on what we are saying

we honestly have good wishes for you

Just wanted to say that  "don;t run after  things you don't have instead explore what you have in you hand"

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
what what

what did i tell

i think i made the title pankhe wala baba who was blowing fan on his hair

bt i dont recall wht did i say then?
remosalsa thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

what what

what did i tell

i think i made the title pankhe wala baba who was blowing fan on his hair

bt i dont recall wht did i say then?

u told us abt that articleπŸ˜†πŸ˜†, as u in India saw it before usπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†.till that we were all just drooling on his flying hairsπŸ˜³πŸ˜³πŸ˜†.then u told that sbs showed the raaz of itπŸ˜‰πŸ˜† & its all by panke wale babaπŸ˜†πŸ˜†πŸ˜†

later u posted its linkπŸ˜³πŸ˜†