Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Oh did he say so ??? Well good for him. His talent is too diverse to fit in the small screen. He must stick to doing movies only.
swamini5 thumbnail

Originally posted by: remosalsa

cb...in start of gkd serial, thr was an article/interview of Ashish somewhr, that serial is his not main priority.he wants to do much in films, he told...& is waiting for an opportunity to act more in films.gkd had come just by his way, so he took it seems, & that time only he had told...that he will not do any serials more 😕

at initials someone or me had only posted it..now i can't find it in back pags

serials nahi karega to jayega kha

come yaar i am not trying to be rude here
 but his most of the fans are of TV

First 2 movies mein  he had a sma;l role

His got fame because of TV
don't u agree

sorry i am not trying to be rude here AS

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
ya initially he tried tv  and  ashu he also said the story is of a male protagnist  a strong one and other shows r female centric

and he got what he wanted and much more
swamin is right  he can do more shows on tv and tv has huge medium ratther than films now

he can do films yes bt he has to still go ahead and prove even more

srk came from theater and television and then moved to bigger on big screen

so lets wait and watch where his  life or destiny takes him

_nandini thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Well Swamini ...Thats True ...I too have realised that once an actor comes to the small screen, it gets difficult for him to establish himself in the Movies. But then there are lots of examples of actors who hailed from small screen n are much sucessful in movies.

Ashish is a grt actor n somewhere i feel that his talent wud be wasted in the daily soaps. See GKD was an exceptional show as it was Male oriented. But rest all the other shows on TV are female oriented and have very less scope for the Male lead actors. Do u think Ashish wud ever be able to showcase his talents in shows where u have more of Kitchen dramas, women politics, etc

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
@ swamini5 ...ur not rude..actually what u told here, we all had discussed same thing that time...we all had thought that serial we all watches, & in which movies he was, was hardly was noticed , then y he is still looking for movies?

we had a very long discussion on this back then, when in just a month of gkd, he was waiting for movie offers

@cb...yaa i agree with u..tv all see more then films...i am still trying to find his 2nd movie zindagi tere naam in cd store😆, now that store worker too tells me, thr is no such movie it seems 🤣..i told him star cast too 😉, but he says, no movie is released in that yr 😆
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
nandu do u think ashish is stupid to accept where his role wud be limited to kitchen politics

he had taken ths role becoz it was male oriented  so he has scope to perform

an actor always looks for that only

chatterbox thumbnail
yup ashu  zindagi tere naam only exists in posters i think

i hope he is not talking of that or it wud be back to square one 😕
swamini5 thumbnail
More over there is tremendous  amount of competition in film industry
AS is exceptionally good Actor agreed.
Ya if u get good role definetly do it
The ultimate dream of any actor would be  to work for films'
but it should be like the Original Mihir (Amar Upadhaya)
He ran after films,by the time he came  back it  was too late

and he had solid fan following on Tv

what happened na filma hua na Tv

Ronit Roy got the oppurtunity & See were he is now?

Sorry AS  iam nor trying to discourage you or trying to be rude

But I have strong feeling that  u will do better on Tv than in Films

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: chatterbox

yup ashu  zindagi tere naam only exists in posters i think

i hope he is not talking of that or it wud be back to square one 😕

god knows😆...nor in any movie site or google, i could find anything of movieConfused, except the same trailer🥱🥱...its the copy of eng movie NOTEBOOK😃, that much i know😊😊

& yaa as u said.that movie clippings only on posters i can see😆
chatterbox thumbnail
what ashish needs to do now is establish himself as good actor who can do any role to perfection and when his time comes he wud land in films
follow srk  examples

see where srk is

and lsd may have got him avdesh role but he was still unknown and ashu we all had discussed no one wud hv noticed him much in lsd  and he was looking somethin err differnt

this was his chance this was his show gkd
and he made a mark now its upto him to make or break it