ashish tweets corner updated-2 - Page 12

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
yaar it means he doesnt want to be stuck in avdesh singh thakur's mode

he wants to move on and be known as a versatile actor who can do any role

so lets see where he is headed to after gkd
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i think someone shud ask him how many days of his shoot with gkd is left

that wud give us some idea what say
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

here is ur ans to gkd2

ashish30sharma ashish sharma dun wrry bot me dear,ill b fine..n sorry my dear so far drs no chnce n evn if der wil b I won't do it..

someone asked ashish if there wud be season 2 of gkd and he ans there is no chance and if there is he wont do it

smart bandha hai i m  liking him even more πŸ‘

u r right CB di he should not be agree for second season as what ever they done with this one how can we expect him to agree again just want to see this stories happy ending now i m sure he is not happy with show's sudden wrap up just showing professionalism by saying its time to end the show n this kind of consolation for us . can anyone ask him about which good news he was talkingπŸ˜• 
chatterbox thumbnail
no  jolie not for this reason

as an actor he wud want to prove himself that he can do any role
and be satisfied with it

he is satisfied with complex character of avdesh and he doesnt want to get known only as avdesh  so its good if he declines to do it again

he came he conquered now he wud move on thats the sign of good actor

but yes someone shud ask him if he still has shoot for gkd left
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: swamini5

No SOW
He was talking about the eralier scene were he is trying to kill her

Oh , he was talking about the scene he was about to shoot her on their wedding anniversary .
Thanks swamini.😊
joliefille thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

no  jolie not for this reason

as an actor he wud want to prove himself that he can do any role
and be satisfied with it

he is satisfied with complex character of avdesh and he doesnt want to get known only as avdesh  so its good if he declines to do it again

he came he conquered now he wud move on thats the sign of good actor

but yes someone shud ask him if he still has shoot for gkd left

@bold agree with u di , thats the sign of  real actor he don't want to b known as AST only or bound to the particular role only but if GKD starts again which i too think has very less chances πŸ˜• would have different story n characters too but happy  to know that he is ready to do something new may be a bit romantic n conventional as AST was totally apart from conventional romantic hero kind of anti hero too, just wish to see him soon n this time in more strong character bz he has set mark as AST so he have to break his own records in next roll , n it will b a challenge for him  to find such kind of roll.
if anyone on twitter , can ask the que.bz FB one is not real   
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
@ashish30sharmaashish sharma
@advaita93 I did d shw nly cz I wntd 2do dt 1scene where I hd 2kill arpita,dt ws my endin,bt didn't hppn..:(
@ashish30sharma Gudmornin,Cnt believe u jst sd dat u did da shw 4 jst dat 1 scne'2 kill Arpita'shockin!!,I thght ur a rmntic,trns out ur not
1 hour agoFavoriteRetweetReply
in reply to ?
@ashish30sharmaashish sharma
@Dipsy547 I am,js imagine d heights of luv,n wat luv can mke u do..luv isn't js bot rmnce,it cn hv a dark side as well,wnyd 2xplre dt..

Guys, I don't think Ashish is forshadowing a tragic conclusion. He is simply stating his initial appeal for the show where Avi was supposed to kill Arpi but the change in track prevented that. Then he explains that he is a romantic but he also believes love has more aspects to it, not only the bright side but the dark one. It seems more interesting to him to play such a role like the lovestory in Wethering Heights. He is stating his appeals and interests only, no foreshadowing here.

swamini5 thumbnail

here is ur ans to gkd2

ashish30sharma ashish sharma dun wrry bot me dear,ill b fine..n sorry my dear so far drs no chnce n evn if der wil b I won't do it..

someone asked ashish if there wud be season 2 of gkd and he ans there is no chance and if there is he wont do it

smart bandha hai i m  liking him even more πŸ‘

Ya CB ekdam typecast ho jayega

I would like to see him in some out an out masti wala role

I think he will be fun to watch

chatterbox thumbnail
u know swamin when gurmeet came as ram we feared he wud be typecast as ram only

still ppl like him as ramji but he  changed gears and is sort of some business tycoon in geet

though i dont know what story it has but he has proved he just cant be ramji only

same for ashish

he may want to explore different roles where he can prove his verstality as an actor

avdesh singh thakur is unique character not seen before and it shud remain unique

part two of gkd is not the ans  here

remosalsa thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
cb...in start of gkd serial, thr was an article/interview of Ashish somewhr, that serial is his not main priority.he wants to do much in films, he told...& is waiting for an opportunity to act more in films.gkd had come just by his way, so he took it seems, & that time only he had told...that he will not do any serials more πŸ˜•

at initials someone or me had only posted it..now i can't find it in back pags