EAREYE thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
right cb di it wud happen may be
JustTP thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail + 3
@All,

Why do you all think that, that tweet of his referred to GKD & was not related to a personal query ? Maybe he wants to tell us how he wants to be remembered personally & the tweet is nothing related to GKD.

I don't think he would reveal the end of GKD to us since there are about 10 more epis left. Also this is the suspense that the CVs are using  to keep us stuck to their show till the end. So  don't think Ashish will reveal it so soon.

Me still hoping for a happy ending with Pihu turning out to be Arpi with memory loss. Otherwise the whole story would loose its meaning bcos it would mean that neither could Avi  do hifazat of his Arpi nor could his soul recognize his love bcos  his heart fooled him into believing that a look-alike is his Arpi. That would make the hero so fickle. And what kind of a lovestory would that make ?
JustTP thumbnail
And what was the good news he had tweeted about ? Has that news changed & is it no longer good ? Can somebody ask him please ?

Also can somebody please ask him if we are going to get a maha-episode of GKD before the show ends ? Itna tho batha hi saktha hai na .
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm  tp u hv a point  but the end is fixed fickle or not fickle

just me thinks end is changed or the script has changed to give end to the lead and mayb show that he felt this girl was his arpita..

i wont call the hero a fickle minded  no he was one of the tragic heroes of fairy tale stories thats all
as i mentioned  he trusted and believed wrong ppl which lead to his down fall

rest lets wait and watch 😊
JustTP thumbnail
I am saying he is fickle bcos he went behind a look-alike  & all the time keeps saying that his heart tells him that it is his Arpita. So his heart is fickle na.. jo kabhi Arpi ke peeche kabhi Pihu ke peeche pad jatha hai.
chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
hmm i think his heart said right that this girl is arpita but  cvs changed it to different thing

mayb just mayb it was decided to bring back arpita only  but the end is changed now

mayb going with the way characters each emotions are shown in his heart and mind he believes its arpita only till he dies

coolguy3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: chatterbox

hmm i think his heart said right that this girl is arpita but  cvs changed it to different thing

mayb just mayb it was decided to bring back arpita only  but the end is changed now

mayb going with the way characters each emotions are shown in his heart and mind he believes its arpita only till he dies

But di , why did dey hv 2 change , dey cud hv showd dat she is Arpi only na ...wat sense did it make 2 show Arpi's look alike n now if d end is 4 Avi 2 die ...d luv story wud b Incomplete ...Stupid CVs  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😭😭😭😭😭
chatterbox thumbnail
becoz   cvs just might want to show a tragic love story  like  laila majnu and so on

since its rushed end so possible they changed it   cant say whats in thier mind na

bt i think i wud say one thing which i heard someone else tell me earlier

dont cry because its over

be happy that it happened 😊
BenNevis thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: coolguy3

But di , why did dey hv 2 change , dey cud hv showd dat she is Arpi only na ...wat sense did it make 2 show Arpi's look alike n now if d end is 4 Avi 2 die ...d luv story wud b Incomplete ...Stupid CVs  😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😑😭😭😭😭😭

Hey CGπŸ˜ƒ
Dont be sad baby!!
Still there is time .
Me think the Mamaji and family enters haweli at the last minute and will tell she is Arpita.
 When Our ODB'sheart says its his Arpita, then how can the CV's make him wrong?
Today im back with my B +Ve attitude.
Till the end i will say Avi wont die, but will be re united with his Arpita.πŸ˜ƒ
Edited by BenNevis - 12 years ago
swamini5 thumbnail
He sow

OptimasticπŸ‘πŸΌ

But think of worse also