ashish tweets corner updated-2 - Page 7

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago

good morning  swamin   running bit short on time but  well i didnt think what i had predicted like this wud come true

what i wanted didnt come true 😡

i still dont want this end

and here is ur helmet

chatterbox thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Visit Streak 30 0 Thumbnail
true if she is look alike then it doesnt  make sense for avdesh to be with her

he loved arpita only

but i dont understand the logic behind bringing look alike then 

story shud hv ended with ranvijay exposing bahuji and both killed then

swamini5 thumbnail
Thanks for the helmet CB

The story line was supposed to go asper the article CB

I am sure it got changed last minute

and you know why...

Now they have  to  show an ending which will be different & remembered by the viewere
thats  why the tragic ending...

Edited by swamini5 - 12 years ago
chatterbox thumbnail
ya same like romeo juliet  laila majnu

and now avita story we wud  remember

i need to go  wud catch u in an hr  hv some work to do
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
CB, I get your point in asking why the show was extended for two months from Arpi's death if Avi was fated to die. If Avi suffers and dies then RV's wishes came true and evil triumphed over good. I would have refered to see Avi learn about Arpi's murder, investigate who was the cause. The trail would lead to RV and BJ. I'm surprised that he didn't question RV about Arpi's whereabouts once she disappeared. I felt that he believed she truly left because of shame and he didn't really care about her whereabouts. It would have been better to see Avi use his brains to defeat RV and BJ. Then he could have left his gunda lifestyle and ended his life to reunite with Arpi. Why waste all of our times dragging this track if Avi's death was the outcome? If Avi really cared I'm sure he would have uncovered everything, even Shika and Simple tried to prove Arpi's innocence.
chista thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
morning all

CB one ques: when pihu  back to havili  in  last precap,BG music is kind of  pray i think ...wat's meaning? 
Sidda8 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
ashish30sharma ashish sharma
50cent..eminem..
Favorite Retweet Reply

Driver on leave,n nw I realise hw mch m I dependnt on him,miss u mohan,bt m njyn my drive,cloudy day,wt music shd I lisn 2,hiphop time..
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: Sidda8

50cent..eminem..
Favorite Retweet Reply

Driver on leave,n nw I realise hw mch m I dependnt on him,miss u mohan,bt m njyn my drive,cloudy day,wt music shd I lisn 2,hiphop time..

Play J Lo Latest Album ON Th FLOOR    AS
Too good for this type of Mosoom
swamini5 thumbnail
Originally posted by: chista

morning all

CB one ques: when pihu  back to havili  in  last precap,BG music is kind of  pray i think ...wat's meaning? 

Hery chista
Its some Mantra  (music) playing
chatterbox thumbnail
hello all see so far we dont know what  cvs plan to show for avdesh more but it seems yes he wud die

i wont say he didnt care. its just the character was such who trusted wrong person. no doubt he had pure heart  but he believed in wrong ppl

if cvs had planned a tragic end from the beginning  then title may just justify
and the synopsis of story also says wud the love story of a criminal survive

it didnt
his love is dead and if the girl now is pihu who is just look alike of arpita it wont make sense for avdesh to end up with her.   but he didnt find out  other things is just bcoz he didnt belive that his own ppl wud betray him

the end is rushed and changed yes but now we know its ending so we are prepared thats all