Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

India-Forums

Filling the gap..Radhika-Dev: a scene (Page 2)

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:10pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ekta_bajaj

THANKYOU VERY MUCHHH DEVIKA DI
u know what i was also anxious very anxious to know how dev is going to react :rude as usual or her hurt will make him show his inner feelings and i only know how i passed the half hour before of it
AND CVs what they did cut out

but u did a fantabulus job di superb in between funny also like rohan also repeats things then why can't i rads said
and that where rads sleep on the floor very touching may be cvs show later on
thankyou very much for giving this from my bottom of the heart
thank you ekta...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vinianil

Devika- this was needed because Cv's didn't show  this scene  completely they left it us for  our imagination  which we all had wished as you told..Actually you know, i was waiting to see the continuation of that scene Cv's- they don't have brain  they proved once more...But you are too good .. I just Loved it Clap..
 thank you vini...

radhika5

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by instcris

Bravo, Devika! Tu es une bonne psychologue,  lisand tres bien leurs  pensees.
thanks.. I understood the first  two words.. the rest..!  it is good only na..  thanks...

radhika5

sia_lovely IF-Rockerz
sia_lovely
sia_lovely

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:15pm | IP Logged

Wow! Devika!! Absolutely wonderful!! Clap Loved the scene and cud imagine RaDev in it.

Very well, had this been shown in the serial...we would all have been happy!!! But alas...they didnt!! how stupid of them to have left out such a sweet scene...why are they wasting potent RaDev scenes? You had written it so nicely and poignantly...had the makers even done half...it wud have brought a smile on our faces.

Thanks for this.Big smile

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

radhika5..yajnaseni..Devika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

vishala08 Groupbie
vishala08
vishala08

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:26pm | IP Logged
I was also looking forward to see in today's episode ... Dev rushing to get the first aid kit and with concern and hurt applying  or at least giving a band aid to her, then taking his suitcase and leaving.

Thanks Devika for completing the scene, we the fans really appreciate your wonderful and creative expressions

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Devika.Neerjaafatssrilanka

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sia_lovely

Wow! Devika!! Absolutely wonderful!! Clap Loved the scene and cud imagine RaDev in it.

Very well, had this been shown in the serial...we would all have been happy!!! But alas...they didnt!! how stupid of them to have left out such a sweet scene...why are they wasting potent RaDev scenes? You had written it so nicely and poignantly...had the makers even done half...it wud have brought a smile on our faces.

Thanks for this.Big smile
 thanks Sia..
I really wished dear, and I don't know after seeing this , I am totally confused, I am having so much hope with this track, and this gap from them is drainign my nerve to even hope for it...
i don't know, I really wish they bring better scenes, if we can imagine something so simple , why the so called CV team is missing it..

Edited by Devika. - 12 May 2011 at 4:34pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

khus1973radhika5Neerjaa

Devika. IF-Dazzler
Devika.
Devika.

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 2:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by vishala08

I was also looking forward to see in today's episode ... Dev rushing to get the first aid kit and with concern and hurt applying  or at least giving a band aid to her, then taking his suitcase and leaving.

Thanks Devika for completing the scene, we the fans really appreciate your wonderful and creative expressions
thanks vishala..

radhika5

SushSathisha IF-Sizzlerz
SushSathisha
SushSathisha

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Wow thx di it was superb awesome etc

Devika.

Go to top