Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by: RADEV1000

Devika itss wonderful...hope on near future we would get a post wid all ur writings ...serially...ur writin skills r sooo strong n nice...ur such an creative prson yaar..:))

thank you radev1000,  thnak you so much for your lkind words.. actually if Cb continue like this, then i will become creative for sure, so it all depend on Cv team.. 😆 
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: radhika5

Devika---
You are truly amazing in coming up with these beautiful, heart warming scenes---
This should have been the start of today's episode--CVs lost an opportunity to make this episode special---
The scene would have been beautiful --to show Dev--caring, albeit unwillingly---and Radhika happy inside---

You can take over from the creative team any time---I so wish that you can be part of that team---

thank you radhika5. yes the cv team lost it, i don't know who is  doing the supervising, it should be the director of the show, right? don't know who missed to catch on it..  and yes, the band-aid 😛
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: radha_bilahari

Devika,

It was really nice to see the scene through your eyes.  You do have a flair for writing.  salaam--namaste.

I do have a feeling that the editing dept. is doing a poor job and trying to sabotage the other good work.  sometimes the continuity is lost and leave us dissatisfied.

but in the current scene, if Dev had offered the band-aid and just left, it would have sufficed.  He need not have to go over-board because he is not in the frame of mind.  He is not inclined to show his soft feeling for Radhika and is fighting with himself.  If Dev had been very kind it would have further revived Radhika's hopes and she will try again and again, which is not fair to her too.

For me they have to reach a truce and begin on friendship, turn to trust and then move on. 

I know I am in the minority but having the current character presentation, I felt this way.  Not to offend anybody. 

Thanks Rahda
I do believe it is the editing department who lost the connectivity. they don't know by doing that , how badly they are irritating the viewers.. and there is no problem with all the other charactors continuity scenes, it is only when it comes to dev and radhika, they have this issue... somebody in backstage who is pulling the thread!!!!
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: chalhov

If it has been shot and not included in today's episode then atleast they should show Radhika or Dev thinking about that scene in some context which will atleast placate the viewers

very good idea, hopefully they can do that. and i am sure that scene they already recorded might be very good...😛wish the director will catch on it and blend it well...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: zorinatm

very interesting Devika👏

thank you zorinatm😛
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: fatssrilanka

Very nice scene ,Devika.I agree.If they had shown Dev giving Radhika a band aid it would have been sufficiant. It would have been mindblowing to watch this scene.

thank you fatssrilanka..  I wish they show atleast somehting, atleast Dev walking out angrily..., so that we cna just see it and atleast get irritated with that scene, I mean, something...