Filling the gap..Radhika-Dev: a scene - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by Tazzi

Devika...thank you for the completions of that scene. That scene would have been crucial scene for Radev Saga. But you fulfilled it...
My pleasure Tazzi...   I am felt so bad when i missed that scene and thought may be just me, and when checked the update, i understood, it is missing, felt so bad...  
Originally posted by laxmis

It Would have been great if they continued the scene from yesterday.The creatives missed a good opportunity to show a beautiful scene here. Hope they won't make this kind of blunders again.

Thank you Devika!
thanks Laxmis...  yes they missed a very good oppertunity, don't knwo whether they are doing it purposefully...  otherwise how can someone just think till that and thne totally forget about it.. no clue..
Originally posted by rajsri

Lovely depiction of what they should have shown, Devika
thanks rajsri😛
Originally posted by chalhov

Lovely scene u should be in the Cvs writers team😉
Thanks chalhov.. CV writers team, they will smoke me out the first day itself.. 
i don't know the person who write up tot hat part, missed writing the rest!!
or is it the editors mistake

I wish atleast someone (avi or rubi or any offscreen section), tell us what happened? I  really think it is editing department who ot lost with scenes,
I am getting ready to bash at ZEE on FB...   need to go to work, will catch them tomorrow..

becaus ei don't want them to mess this nice plot, they can beautifully execute it... I am still holding my hope tight, and hope they won't disappoint us.
it was the best oppertunity to show Dev's real feeling, but they missed it...
Devika itss wonderful...hope on near future we would get a post wid all ur writings ...serially...ur writin skills r sooo strong n nice...ur such an creative prson yaar..:))
Devika---
You are truly amazing in coming up with these beautiful, heart warming scenes---
This should have been the start of today's episode--CVs lost an opportunity to make this episode special---
The scene would have been beautiful --to show Dev--caring, albeit unwillingly---and Radhika happy inside---

You can take over from the creative team any time---I so wish that you can be part of that team---
Devika,
It was really nice to see the scene through your eyes.  You do have a flair for writing.  salaam--namaste.

I do have a feeling that the editing dept. is doing a poor job and trying to sabotage the other good work.  sometimes the continuity is lost and leave us dissatisfied.

but in the current scene, if Dev had offered the band-aid and just left, it would have sufficed.  He need not have to go over-board because he is not in the frame of mind.  He is not inclined to show his soft feeling for Radhika and is fighting with himself.  If Dev had been very kind it would have further revived Radhika's hopes and she will try again and again, which is not fair to her too.

For me they have to reach a truce and begin on friendship, turn to trust and then move on. 

I know I am in the minority but having the current character presentation, I felt this way.  Not to offend anybody. 
Originally posted by radha_bilahari

Devika,
It was really nice to see the scene through your eyes.  You do have a flair for writing.  salaam--namaste.

I do have a feeling that the editing dept. is doing a poor job and trying to sabotage the other good work.  sometimes the continuity is lost and leave us dissatisfied.

but in the current scene, if Dev had offered the band-aid and just left, it would have sufficed.  He need not have to go over-board because he is not in the frame of mind.  He is not inclined to show his soft feeling for Radhika and is fighting with himself.  If Dev had been very kind it would have further revived Radhika's hopes and she will try again and again, which is not fair to her too.

For me they have to reach a truce and begin on friendship, turn to trust and then move on. 

I know I am in the minority but having the current character presentation, I felt this way.  Not to offend anybody. 

Hi Radha
I completely agree with you..

The editing dept. needs a complete overhaul--I feel that  the continuity scene might have been shot but not included in the today's episode

And agree with you completely that if they had aired the show--it would have had to be simple --just giving Radhika the band-aid, and not more than that--

Dev's mindset at this time is not to show "sympathy" towards Radhika--he is still angry and showing too much caring would not have been appropriate---

As you say--there needs to be truce and then the love can be rekindled...
Agree wit
Edited by radhika5 - 12 years ago
If it has been shot and not included in today's episode then atleast they should show Radhika or Dev thinking about that scene in some context which will atleast placate the viewers
Very nice scene ,Devika.I agree.If they had shown Dev giving Radhika a band aid it would have been sufficiant. It would have been mindblowing to watch this scene.