Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

sia_lovely thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

Wow! Devika!! Absolutely wonderful!! πŸ‘ Loved the scene and cud imagine RaDev in it.

Very well, had this been shown in the serial...we would all have been happy!!! But alas...they didnt!! how stupid of them to have left out such a sweet scene...why are they wasting potent RaDev scenes? You had written it so nicely and poignantly...had the makers even done half...it wud have brought a smile on our faces.

Thanks for this.πŸ˜ƒ
vishala08 thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
I was also looking forward to see in today's episode ... Dev rushing to get the first aid kit and with concern and hurt applying  or at least giving a band aid to her, then taking his suitcase and leaving.

Thanks Devika for completing the scene, we the fans really appreciate your wonderful and creative expressions
Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Originally posted by: sia_lovely

Wow! Devika!! Absolutely wonderful!! πŸ‘ Loved the scene and cud imagine RaDev in it.

Very well, had this been shown in the serial...we would all have been happy!!! But alas...they didnt!! how stupid of them to have left out such a sweet scene...why are they wasting potent RaDev scenes? You had written it so nicely and poignantly...had the makers even done half...it wud have brought a smile on our faces.

Thanks for this.πŸ˜ƒ

thanks Sia..
I really wished dear, and I don't know after seeing this , I am totally confused, I am having so much hope with this track, and this gap from them is drainign my nerve to even hope for it...
i don't know, I really wish they bring better scenes, if we can imagine something so simple , why the so called CV team is missing it..
Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vishala08

I was also looking forward to see in today's episode ... Dev rushing to get the first aid kit and with concern and hurt applying  or at least giving a band aid to her, then taking his suitcase and leaving.

Thanks Devika for completing the scene, we the fans really appreciate your wonderful and creative expressions

thanks vishala..
SushSathisha thumbnail
Wow thx di it was superb awesome etc
Tazzi thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 2
Devika...thank you for the completions of that scene. That scene would have been crucial scene for Radev Saga. But you fulfilled it...
laxmis thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
It Would have been great if they continued the scene from yesterday.The creatives missed a good opportunity to show a beautiful scene here. Hope they won't make this kind of blunders again.

Thank you Devika!
rajsri thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Lovely depiction of what they should have shown, Devika
PutijaChalhov thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 8
Lovely scene u should be in the Cvs writers teamπŸ˜‰
Devika. thumbnail