Chhoti Bahu - Sawar Ke Rang Rachi

Filling the gap..Radhika-Dev: a scene

Devika. thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago

What happened!!! the camera froze at Dev and Radhika yesterday.. remember!!!

Radhika was thanking Kanha for letting her stay in Dev's room. She was happy to see her KK's picture, and she got lost in that image (wish they have a grown up Dev picture frame too, on the wall or at some corner)

She heard the knock, and heard his voice

"I need to pick few of my stuff"  (actually I wish him to leave his stuff in that room only, so that he can come and go 'as he wish, or whenever Radhika pray to her Kanha)

Dev comes and pick the suitcase and place that over the bed, and pick two of his shirts

He sees Radhika doing her pathni dharma

Dev: don't touch my stuff

Radhika: ye mere dharma hei

Dev tried to turn his face , but then again noted her touching his stuff

Dev with  a calm anger face, coming near, close the flap forcefully over her arm "meine kaha na"

"Ouuuch'." Cried poor Radhika, and she turned her fair arm to show that scrape mark to him.

Dev sees it, and then the concern,.. no,... 'calm,'... no,...' but something.. something he is trying to convey to her and she is trying hard to read it too. And the camera freeze for the viewers to fill that blank.. so actually what happened  in between that freeze and the  morning rasam (thanks raj bhayya)

So I am taking over from CV team: camera rolling back: 

Dev looked at Radhika, and Radhika looked into his eyes

Dev's eyes: I told you not to touch my stuff

Radhika in mind: but I was just doing my pathni dharm

Dev in mind: how many times I told you that I am not your husband

Radhika in mind: how many times I am telling you that you are my husband, you are my husband, and you are my husband.

Dev in mind: you  better step back

Radhika in mind: you hurt me this badly and now you are asking me to step back too. I wish you hold my hand and rub your finger over it and sooth the pain.

Dev in mind: you can only dream about it

Radhika in mind: why should I have to dream, when you are standing this close to me.

Dev in mind: there is no use in  repeating everything again and again.

Radhika in mind: but you are listening to Rohan's repeated words.

Dev in mind: but he is a kid

Radhika in mind: and I am your wife, you are my husband.

but it reached his ears

Unable to hear it again, Dev suddenly keeping his hands  over his ears, covering it well, burst out: Radhika please stop it

Radhika jerked little and said: but I didn't say anything

Dev coming back to reality: uh!!

Radhika: are you ok?

Dev: ha, then looking at her scrape mark: but , you, ...    are you ok?

Radhika felt the happiest and with her saddest ,( very happy inside) voice: ha, it hurt slightly, but I am ok

Dev got concerned, in trance: is it really hurts?

Radhika: ha (imagining his look and his words, and his tantrums over her)

Dev: one minute, let me get  a band 'aid

Radhika stood there and watched him getting the first aid box and picking a nice small band aid, he applied that over her scrape and looking at her face: how you are feeling now?

Radhika in mind 'you can see the red mark on my hand, but what about my bleeding heart, but I can see that concern in your eyes, I need only that, that itself can heal any wound', she said with a smile : better

Dev  placing the first-aid box away,  went  to the cupboard to pick on, more cloths.

Radhika stood keeping that little distance and watched him packing his stuff, and then just looking at her face once blankly, he walked away with the suitcase.

Radhika closing the door behind, felt so happy. She sat on that bed and strolled her hand over the bed, with a smile " this is your space, and I don't want to take it, without your permission, or i will wait until you give it to me whole heartedly'

With a smile , she took a sheet , and spread that on the floor and lay on it, thanking her Kanha.

(why floor??, so that Dev can see it later and then can think over it later)..

Thanks , just to sooth my own mind, because I was so anxious to know what happened?? So .. here it is'

Have a good day

Devika.

Edited by Devika. - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Neerjaa thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
 Devika you have very creative mind , very aptly you have  given the continuity to the yesterday  scene to  beautiful closing end , should have been the job of Creatives ...Does not matter you are too good with your expressions and words ...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: neerjashingla

Devika you have very creative mind , very aptly you have  given the continuity to the yesterday  scene to  beautiful closing end , should have been the job of Creatives ...Does not matter you are too good with your expressions and words ...

thanks Neerja,. I am glad that you liked it.
yes it is CV's job, but sometimes they are missing on certain things , which the viewers really wish to see...  maybe for them it is very silly, but for me who love this show, wants to see that silly scene to sooth my mind, to feel that continuity...
so thanks once again...
😛
ekta15 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
THANKYOU VERY MUCHHH DEVIKA DI
u know what i was also anxious very anxious to know how dev is going to react :rude as usual or her hurt will make him show his inner feelings and i only know how i passed the half hour before of it
AND CVs what they did cut out

but u did a fantabulus job di superb in between funny also like rohan also repeats things then why can't i rads said
and that where rads sleep on the floor very touching may be cvs show later on
thankyou very much for giving this from my bottom of the heart
vinianil thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Devika- this was needed because Cv's didn't show  this scene  completely they left it us for  our imagination  which we all had wished as you told..Actually you know, i was waiting to see the continuation of that scene Cv's- they don't have brain  they proved once more...But you are too good .. I just Loved it 👏..
instcris thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Bravo, Devika! Tu es une bonne psychologue,  lisand tres bien leurs  pensees.
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: anu17

wow di superb...

thank you...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: ekta_bajaj

THANKYOU VERY MUCHHH DEVIKA DI
u know what i was also anxious very anxious to know how dev is going to react :rude as usual or her hurt will make him show his inner feelings and i only know how i passed the half hour before of it
AND CVs what they did cut out

but u did a fantabulus job di superb in between funny also like rohan also repeats things then why can't i rads said
and that where rads sleep on the floor very touching may be cvs show later on
thankyou very much for giving this from my bottom of the heart

thank you ekta...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: vinianil

Devika- this was needed because Cv's didn't show  this scene  completely they left it us for  our imagination  which we all had wished as you told..Actually you know, i was waiting to see the continuation of that scene Cv's- they don't have brain  they proved once more...But you are too good .. I just Loved it 👏..

thank you vini...
Devika. thumbnail
Originally posted by: instcris

Bravo, Devika! Tu es une bonne psychologue,  lisand tres bien leurs  pensees.

thanks.. I understood the first  two words.. the rest..!  it is good only na..  thanks...