the telephone bill do you think that rashi

•  
  • Page of 1 Go
  •  
Posted: 12 years ago
will try n blame it on Gopi this will be funny n then aham gives gopi the phone to dial the number  woh mah nahi kar sakthi aham ji, Rashi is going to die ðŸ˜ƒ
rashi gone nuts, ave quited the show, doing me a head in with urmi rashi all over again, 
whatever happens we need aehem to find out the truth
nope...no chance.
1. everyone knows tht urmi doesnt talk much to gopi
2. everyone knows tht rashi is on the phone all the time
so no chance of blaming on gopi and this wont work unless modis have left their brain in swiss or in a locker!! lol.
nope Rashi can't blame it on gopi, cause firstly - 
--gopi is uneducated, so she can't dial the number herself and phone!! 
-- Gopi doesn't talk much on the phone with Urmi
--why would gopi hide the phone and take it away without asking anyone.?? she always asks for permission before doign anything.. and she's always truthful so..
i think rashi has no chance to hide from that matter! 
but to be honest, i think Ahem will just leave the situation there, and get on with his work, he probably won't get involved in catching rashi out, what can he do anyway? he can't shout at Rashi like he does to Gopi !!

-Pooja
lets not get hope up guys...like mother like son...Koki has found many times proof too...but never new how to use it...so Ahem might not understand anything anyways...
Originally posted by Poojiebbz

nope Rashi can't blame it on gopi, cause firstly - 
--gopi is uneducated, so she can't dial the number herself and phone!! 
-- Gopi doesn't talk much on the phone with Urmi
--why would gopi hide the phone and take it away without asking anyone.?? she always asks for permission before doign anything.. and she's always truthful so..
i think rashi has no chance to hide from that matter! 
but to be honest, i think Ahem will just leave the situation there, and get on with his work, he probably won't get involved in catching rashi out, what can he do anyway? he can't shout at Rashi like he does to Gopi !!

-Pooja

Also when ahem called the number and urmi picked it up, and said rashi's name so how can she say gopi is to be blamed?😕
Originally posted by taral83

lets not get hope up guys...like mother like son...Koki has found many times proof too...but never new how to use it...so Ahem might not understand anything anyways...

So true Tara, lets all not hope for too much this Aham is still putting too many barriers up and is unlikely to connect any dots together regarding the dung being Rashi's doing, his probably not even listening to what Urmila is saying he just registered Urmila's voice that's it.
Rashi can't escape this as gopi can't read or write. I cant wait for ahem to confront rashi. For thr first time rashi got trapped in her own web.
I think Ahem will just leave the matter...he will not take any action,maybe he will register it and use it against her some other time
Originally posted by Ritu567

Rashi can't escape this as gopi can't read or write. I cant wait for ahem to confront rashi. For thr first time rashi got trapped in her own web.

You will be surprised at what Methi churi(aka Rashi) can do...she doesn't create webs for herself, rather for others...she is the kind of spider that plays dead only to jump up and get its prey...😆 (bad analogy i know) But u get the point, so don't get hopes to high.