BT's new Technology n Gone case Chachu - Page 2

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

its blooper indeed😆 but already two topics opened on that😆 so u'l b lucky if MODs are busy!!😆
A.R.O.H.I

haila really i dint knew as i m busy doing chakkars in my post only😆
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

Very good observation... even I was wondering whether it was an oversight, but then thought, maybe it was Arohi's DOB that he used or something... because they don't say in so many words that Rajveer had used Arohi's 'name' as password... so it's quite possible that he had  used a password that was related to Arohi (can only think of date of birth)

95341 was the number that Rajveer entered😕 I wonder from which angle it forms Arohi's DOB😕😉😆
Originally posted by manojshonafan

haila really i dint knew as i m busy doing chakkars in my post only😆

haha manoj.. got there before u 😛 btw my logic is see the keypad here.. if u just type in AROHI on it.. it wud be 27644. but ya he typed something totally diff.. which is why i was 🤣ing.. all known-logic gaya tel lene.. BT has its own research lab n scientists n mathematicians. They come up wid new codes everyday!!👏
Originally posted by laado_007

95341 was the number that Rajveer entered😕 I wonder from which angle it forms Arohi's DOB😕😉😆
i guess according to chachu Arohi was born in BC .BC main tho sab ulta hota hai na🤪
Yeahh I Really Thought The Same.. I Wanted To Make A Topic About This Too.. A Weird Blooper :D
Originally posted by aksh4IF

haha manoj.. got there before u 😛 btw my logic is see the keypad here.. if u just type in AROHI on it.. it wud be 27644. but ya he typed something totally diff.. which is why i was 🤣ing.. all known-logic gaya tel lene.. BT has its own research lab n scientists n mathematicians. They come up wid new codes everyday!!👏
lets not get into BT's technology even the Mother Nature would get shocks from their techniques 😆 hey but are u sure this was the keypad i saw something like touchscreen with display n it didnt had alphabets😕 .ek soaps ne dimaag ki dahi kar di😆 i wont dare to use logic now for atleast the next 24hrs now😆
Originally posted by Shilpa.Arjuhiii

Yeahh I Really Thought The Same.. I Wanted To Make A Topic About This Too.. A Weird Blooper :D
i wish i could say join the crowd😉 but alas the rules