Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

BT's new Technology n Gone case Chachu

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
hey guys 1 more taapic ๐Ÿ˜† 
Its shocking how chachu hates Arohi so much he is a gone case now anyways  
chachu had changed the password to Arohi right but check here at 1.42
that a touch screen number pad there no Alphabets there how did chachu changed the password to Arohi๐Ÿ˜†

Hail  balaji show s  new technology 

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

kavyasam thumbnail
I consoled myself thinking  he  entered numbers for alphabets AROHI  ๐Ÿ˜†  or may be scene cut/edit  kar diya  un logo ne
Karankritz4evr thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Very good observation... even I was wondering whether it was an oversight, but then thought, maybe it was Arohi's DOB that he used or something... because they don't say in so many words that Rajveer had used Arohi's 'name' as password... so it's quite possible that he had  used a password that was related to Arohi (can only think of date of birth)
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
5 digit numbers for a 5 letters name is the only connection. but rajveer never thinks sense so point thinking at all.
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

I consoled myself thinking  he  entered numbers for alphabets AROHI  ๐Ÿ˜†  or may be scene cut/edit  kar diya  un logo ne

hows that possible kavya ji or has some new technology developed that can interpret alphabets from numbers .but even if we give them Ekta miayya soaps ki benefit of doubt the numbers were just 0-9 so how would the machine interpret ROI .
Am i making sense here๐Ÿ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: Karankritz4evr

Very good observation... even I was wondering whether it was an oversight, but then thought, maybe it was Arohi's DOB that he used or something... because they don't say in so many words that Rajveer had used Arohi's 'name' as password... so it's quite possible that he had  used a password that was related to Arohi (can only think of date of birth)

Thanks for the compliment dear ๐Ÿ˜ƒ .but check Arjuhi's conversation dear they clearly said the password was something Rajveer loved n hated as well n then they said Arohi not her DOB but bow i m quite used to the bloopers Aaj tho ekta  maiyaa ne machines aur technology ko bi peche chod diya๐Ÿ˜†
kavyasam thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: manojshonafan

hows that possible kavya ji or has some new technology developed that can interpret alphabets from numbers .but even if we give them Ekta miayya soaps ki benefit of doubt the numbers were just 0-9 so how would the machine interpret ROI .
Am i making sense here๐Ÿ˜†

BT code hai woh, humari samajh mein nai aayegi ๐Ÿ˜†
shibz thumbnail
its blooper indeed๐Ÿ˜† but already two topics opened on that๐Ÿ˜† so u'l b lucky if MODs are busy!!๐Ÿ˜†
A.R.O.H.I
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

5 digit numbers for a 5 letters name is the only connection. but rajveer never thinks sense so point thinking at all.

@bold so true๐Ÿ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: kavyasam

BT code hai woh, humari samajh mein nai aayegi ๐Ÿ˜†

wow BT wale tho naya revolution hi nikalenge .If BT is there we can be next superpower๐Ÿ˜›๐Ÿ˜†