BT's new Technology n Gone case Chachu

TheMummy_LeAbba IF-Rockerz
TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 10:59am | IP Logged
hey guys 1 more taapic LOL 
Its shocking how chachu hates Arohi so much he is a gone case now anyways  
chachu had changed the password to Arohi right but check here at 1.42
that a touch screen number pad there no Alphabets there how did chachu changed the password to ArohiLOL

Hail  balaji show s  new technology 

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 May 2011 at 11:59am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

PemaKarpokavyasamcuttiee.Dulcetshibz

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:23am | IP Logged
I consoled myself thinking  he  entered numbers for alphabets AROHI  LOL  or may be scene cut/edit  kar diya  un logo ne

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbba

Karankritz4evr Groupbie
Karankritz4evr
Karankritz4evr

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:26am | IP Logged
Very good observation... even I was wondering whether it was an oversight, but then thought, maybe it was Arohi's DOB that he used or something... because they don't say in so many words that Rajveer had used Arohi's 'name' as password... so it's quite possible that he had  used a password that was related to Arohi (can only think of date of birth)

TheMummy_LeAbba

KMH-NASHA Goldie
KMH-NASHA
KMH-NASHA

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
5 digit numbers for a 5 letters name is the only connection. but rajveer never thinks sense so point thinking at all.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

TheMummy_LeAbbakavyasam

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:27am | IP Logged
Originally posted by kavyasam

I consoled myself thinking  he  entered numbers for alphabets AROHI  LOL  or may be scene cut/edit  kar diya  un logo ne
hows that possible kavya ji or has some new technology developed that can interpret alphabets from numbers .but even if we give them Ekta miayya soaps ki benefit of doubt the numbers were just 0-9 so how would the machine interpret ROI .
Am i making sense hereLOL

kavyasam

TheMummy_LeAbba
TheMummy_LeAbba

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:30am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Karankritz4evr

Very good observation... even I was wondering whether it was an oversight, but then thought, maybe it was Arohi's DOB that he used or something... because they don't say in so many words that Rajveer had used Arohi's 'name' as password... so it's quite possible that he had  used a password that was related to Arohi (can only think of date of birth)
Thanks for the compliment dear Big smile .but check Arjuhi's conversation dear they clearly said the password was something Rajveer loved n hated as well n then they said Arohi not her DOB but bow i m quite used to the bloopers Aaj tho ekta  maiyaa ne machines aur technology ko bi peche chod diyaLOL

Karankritz4evr

kavyasam IF-Rockerz
kavyasam
kavyasam

Originally posted by manojshonafan

Originally posted by kavyasam

hows that possible kavya ji or has some new technology developed that can interpret alphabets from numbers .but even if we give them Ekta miayya soaps ki benefit of doubt the numbers were just 0-9 so how would the machine interpret ROI .
Am i making sense hereLOL

BT code hai woh, humari samajh mein nai aayegi LOL

Karankritz4evr

shibz IF-Stunnerz
shibz
shibz

its blooper indeedLOL but already two topics opened on thatLOL so u'l b lucky if MODs are busy!!LOL
A.R.O.H.I

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

--Pooja--kavyasamaksh4IF-TeekhiMishti-

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index