India-Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 12 May 11 (Page 9)

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:29pm | IP Logged
Sujji , we can find logic and perfect setting in books only ..its really a drawback of dailies that they fail to show continuity and logic ...we should accept the fact na Ouch but books mein fav actor dekhnay ko nahi miltay naTongueLOL is liye we tolerate stupid stuff as wellLOL

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04usmrasulsujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:30pm | IP Logged
mere pass aur ek idea hain show end karne ka batau???

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04sujji0609

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
What if in the end they show mala on Chandu and Niru's photo... Sarjaa is remembering past and he is cop now... He is saying life never stops for you... Love was meant to come into my life... in the form my wife... Nanda!!! And Anjali Abrol enters there...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:32pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by sujji0609

Originally posted by usmrasul

sujju, i dnt think sarje has time enough to join police, maybe it will end like him chasing Al and end up dying while saving Niu and Niru might have twins and it will end that way only...anyways, this is not a thread to talk about that

Usma,... will you please stop to killing Sarja... CryCry

the article clearly states happy ending & the show will revolve around Sarja alone... Embarrassed

i know happy ending...the baby gets born and Sarje says to Niru that she and her baby can both stay with him as his friend and Niru will develop a sof corner for family so she stays and show ends...Smile
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
maine ek aur happy ending post ki hain.. padh le LOL
usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by darshana23

What if in the end they show mala on Chandu and Niru's photo... Sarjaa is remembering past and he is cop now... He is saying life never stops for you... Love was meant to come into my life... in the form my wife... Nanda!!! And Anjali Abrol enters there...

Anju ko aap puri tarah se extra bana diya!!Shocked

but yes apart from Anju part thats possible too
darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:35pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

Anju ko aap puri tarah se extra bana diya!!Shocked

but yes apart from Anju part thats possible too

Nahin nahin extra nahi... faizu ka button wala scene waha pe chipaka sakate hain na
Sarjaa ke cop uniform pe... Wink

Juna04sujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
good thing is, kaps is still khush minded about it and if i deduced rightly from your post regarding kaps interview, the role and drama failed to match his initial expectation when the narrated it to him, so perhaps  he wont feel bad it it closes shop...now only to see how  it ends 

Juna04sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index