Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna
Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna

Live Commentary - 12 May 11 (Page 7)

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:52am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Faiza_sam

hi zakia , yaar net is giving me a hard time to refresh the page and videos arent loadingAngry ...i wanna add smiley wala emoticons but i take crae of my head ..hehhehe

maruti is soft at heart ...aww cant see anyone starving in his house ...good  human act of him Smile
yes dear Maruti is soft at heart... loved that he had humanity in him... Gosh Sarja is building so many misunderstandings around him... and today's taunts from his family like he's a murderer, evil character, etc etc further led to bad perception... and again Sarja with his arrogance especially when he threatened Niru about baba... that would have sure left all worst concepts in her mind...

But more than Maruti... it's Sonali who was more concerned...despite evrything she's still willing to wait & understand why Sarja is doing that way... the trust element which Sarja craves is provided by Sonali here... she still loves Sarja...

Edited by sujji0609 - 12 May 2011 at 11:54am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged
Originally posted by usmrasul

Originally posted by darshana23

thik hain sumi, i wont make any conclusions... By the way, u know what Kaps mentioned abt you in his interview...

i didnt yet manage to see the interview but as far as i read your post, he could be talking about you , sujju, junadi, latadi too as we all have habit of writing essays to himEmbarrassed so dont flatter me much LOL
hehehehe of course dearLOLLOL... we all were mentionedBig smile... par tere liye additional thaWink... he said he has told 1-2 that they should send him their work.Embarrassed... and we all know you did send him...LOL

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23

darshana23 IF-Sizzlerz
darshana23
darshana23

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:54am | IP Logged

thik hain sumi, i wont make any conclusions... By the way, u know what Kaps mentioned abt you in his interview...

i didnt yet manage to see the interview but as far as i read your post, he could be talking about you , sujju, junadi, latadi too as we all have habit of writing essays to himEmbarrassed so dont flatter me much LOL

Areeeyyy wo tere baare main hi baat kar raha tha... same words he told u when u sent him ur 100 pages story LOL

I am planning to send my FF too...LOLWink

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:56am | IP Logged

Areeeyyy wo tere baare main hi baat kar raha tha... same words he told u when u sent him ur 100 pages story LOL

I am planning to send my FF too...LOLWink

doLOLTongue...if the show ends, at least he will have something interesting to read Smile

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

smiley121bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_samdarshana23sujji0609

Juna04 IF-Rockerz
Juna04
Juna04

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 11:58am | IP Logged
Firstly Usma congrats and it was defo you that he was referring to when he talked abt asking one of his fans to do some writing...  but yes he did include the rest of us when he said he finds us all intelligent and we write wellLOL

Ok dear and now coming to the epi - yes Sonali and Maruti seem to be the softened and sensitive to the surrroundings at this moment...

Yes I also hope that Sarja has gone to check on Baba,  

Todays epi did not have much to tell besides the welcome that Sarja and niru were given by the family...

smiley121bfunofbb123Faiza_samsujji0609

usmrasul IF-Rockerz
usmrasul
usmrasul

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:03pm | IP Logged
ufff...its such a pain to watch tv online...wish i had the channel 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04Faiza_sam

sujji0609 IF-Sizzlerz
sujji0609
sujji0609

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Actually like you Darshu diii even am wondering whether the show is really ending as today there was literally nothing... except for the welcome & food scene... i really wonder how misunderstandings will clear for Sarja... and he's so arrogant that he doesn't plan to clear them too ... but i do understand how a character like him must be feeling... when he wanted to clear... everyone jumped to wrong conclusions... and now he's in no mood to do the job...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

bfunofbb123Juna04

Faiza_sam IF-Rockerz
Faiza_sam
Faiza_sam

Posted: 12 May 2011 at 12:10pm | IP Logged
Sujji dont worry ...CVs have a habit of rushing story like rocket speed ...so they will handle if it is ending (well , am quite sure it is !!!) but i really want them to show sarje's past now ...i cant tolerate if they would skip as it was the base of sarja's character ..i dnt want them to ignore this important part ...

bfunofbb123Juna04darshana23sujji0609

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Pardes Mein Mila Koi Apna Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index