Frequent Posters

darshana23 thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
Sujju, main aisey dream dekhati rahati hoon... 😆
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

good thing is, kaps is still khush minded about it and if i deduced rightly from your post regarding kaps interview, the role and drama failed to match his initial expectation when the narrated it to him, so perhaps  he wont feel bad it it closes shop...now only to see how  it ends 

yes Usma... he clearly said that Sarja character has not been shown in the show as narrated to him... matlab it was somewhere during his disappearing act...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
ok didis, am too tired today...gotta go...good night...hope to see TT interview 2mro and comment on that 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail

Originally posted by: usmrasul

hmm...and now better late than never phrase really didnt work out, sometimes its as you sow, so shall you reap...tehy didnt sow or should i say show😆 well

Yes Usma totally agree with you... they failed to realise who was generating the response and when they realised it was too late... everyday i see some new members getting excited over Sarja-Niru marriage... we can see it but does channel see it...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww Darsh , just fr the last scene u dragged Anjali ...cool ...😃
my button wala scene ..hehhehe ...then he will b forced to keep his shirt nicely buttoned...
and its a fact that he is the only one who can handle saas like godavari ..lol ...silly one na ..

@ sumi ..good night dear ..today this net troubled me a lot so cdnt talk to u all properly😭
bye all ...catch u guyz 2moro .
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Ok Usma... take care ... good nite...

Chalo friends even am leaving now... take care see you all soon,.. good nite...🤗