Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
ufff...its such a pain to watch tv online...wish i had the channel 
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Actually like you Darshu diii even am wondering whether the show is really ending as today there was literally nothing... except for the welcome & food scene... i really wonder how misunderstandings will clear for Sarja... and he's so arrogant that he doesn't plan to clear them too ... but i do understand how a character like him must be feeling... when he wanted to clear... everyone jumped to wrong conclusions... and now he's in no mood to do the job...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Sujji dont worry ...CVs have a habit of rushing story like rocket speed ...so they will handle if it is ending (well , am quite sure it is !!!) but i really want them to show sarje's past now ...i cant tolerate if they would skip as it was the base of sarja's character ..i dnt want them to ignore this important part ...
usmrasul thumbnail
Originally posted by: sujji0609

Actually like you Darshu diii even am wondering whether the show is really ending as today there was literally nothing... except for the welcome & food scene... i really wonder how misunderstandings will clear for Sarja... and he's so arrogant that he doesn't plan to clear them too ... but i do understand how a character like him must be feeling... when he wanted to clear... everyone jumped to wrong conclusions... and now he's in no mood to do the job...

hmm, if it ends, then i find the track quite redundant, dnt know how it will be possible for them to thread the story and show it end logically...

am still halfway of seeing the vid, damn it...why it had to be this time slot????? i can neither chat well with you, nor see the epi peacefully...yawning all the time due to tiredness

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

Sujji dont worry ...CVs have a habit of rushing story like rocket speed ...so they will handle if it is ending (well , am quite sure it is !!!) but i really want them to show sarje's past now ...i cant tolerate if they would skip as it was the base of sarja's character ..i dnt want them to ignore this important part ...

yes dear... agree with that... you know the main reason Sarja has captivated me is because of the mystery he holds... i really want to know what made that intelligent character turn to a goon...

i really want them to show proper light or else Sarja joining police later will not be justified... vaise bhi that article states they were suddenly informed now... so they would have already shot some episodes... and then how will they rush up everything... god knows...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
yes sujji ..if they will show that sarja ends up cop then its fine but in between they shouldnt ignore or just change the story what they had decided to show abt his past ...i will b pissed off if they will show any lame reason ...and will b more pissed off if they ignores😕
usmrasul thumbnail
sujju, i dnt think sarje has time enough to join police, maybe it will end like him chasing Al and end up dying while saving Niu and Niru might have twins and it will end that way only...anyways, this is not a thread to talk about that

@Junadi: cat dear, my FB account is encountering some administration problem...perhaps after having the movie "social network" on him the FB owner is too pleased to notice faulty administrations
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

yes sujji ..if they will show that sarja ends up cop then its fine but in between they shouldnt ignore or just change the story what they had decided to show abt his past ...i will b pissed off if they will show any lame reason ...and will b more pissed off if they ignores😕

Haan Faizu...i really want that topic to be dealt well... or else i'll really get angry...

you know it has to come so that Niru understands the real Sarja... as she's not willing to believe that he has married her for the promise... plus family's taunts are enough for more misunderstanding... 

so for family to understand Sarja... the truth behind their marriage has to come out & for Niru to understand his past has to come... and eventually to show him joining the police... both these things will make that work out...

but am just thinking how will Sarja's past come out... i mean there has to be perfect background for that... when Sarja was in jail... i felt it was a perfect setting... but they didn't show it then... now again one setting has to come for that outburst...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Originally posted by: usmrasul

sujju, i dnt think sarje has time enough to join police, maybe it will end like him chasing Al and end up dying while saving Niu and Niru might have twins and it will end that way only...anyways, this is not a thread to talk about that

Usma,... will you please stop to killing Sarja... 😭😭

the article clearly states happy ending & the show will revolve around Sarja alone... 😳
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Sujji , we can find logic and perfect setting in books only ..its really a drawback of dailies that they fail to show continuity and logic ...we should accept the fact na but books mein fav actor dekhnay ko nahi miltay na😛😆 is liye we tolerate stupid stuff as well😆