Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
am waiting, what happened after that ?????

where did Sarje go????
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
huh sab kahan hai darshu smiley faiza etc ๐Ÿ˜•
sana786a thumbnail
sarja key peechey peechey sab chaley toh nahin gaye kya๐Ÿ˜†
hi jordaaa๐Ÿ˜›Edited by sana786a - 12 years ago
bfunofbb123 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
hi @ all wow i am trying 2 catch up with u all will seat quitely won't disturb u๐Ÿ˜† tanx darsh & sujji 4 the update!
darshana23 thumbnail
Alka and Sonali brings food... Sushila is not feeling to eat... Maruti convinces her and she had it... Their dinner is done. Sonali is making plate. Sushila asks for whom you are making plate??? Sonali says for Vahini... Sushila tells her Sarjaa is not ur bro and she is not ur vahini too. Sushila is upset and goes out...  Alka and Damu also leaves from there... Maruti tells Sonali to go and give good to her. He says he is really skeptical whether Sarjaa had married this girl? But its not her fault. U give food to her. I cant see anyone empty stomach in my house... Sonali goes
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Maruti tries to make Susheela eat... but Susheela is not in the mood... Sonali takes another plate for Niru... when Susheela stops her & tells that nor Sarja is your bro nor is she your bhabhi & goes out & sits on Sarja's bed...& starts crying...

Damu-Alka have still not changed...  i mean Damu too alka toh we know...

Maruti asks Sonali to give food to Niru... he tells that he's still not able to belive that Sarja has married her... he tells Sarja might have forgotten insaniyath but he has not forgotten it [Sonali doesn't look happy here as] & now she's at our house... so it's upto us to look after her...  we'll cross the hurdle of this mystery when time wants to clear it... Sonali goes away... ep ends...
smiley121 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: sana786a

sarja key peechey peechey sab chaley toh nahin gaye kya๐Ÿ˜†

hi jordaaa๐Ÿ˜›

hehehe zakhia hum yehi hain reading updates and watching todays episode ๐Ÿ˜› may be darshu n sujji busy in doing updates
sana786a thumbnail
Originally posted by: bfunofbb123

hi @ all wow i am trying 2 catch up with u all will seat quitely won't disturb u๐Ÿ˜† tanx darsh & sujji 4 the update!

disturb karo jorda i dnt knw where my hottie has gnehow can maruti think dat bout hottie wat does he think he brought niru here widout wedding her
darshana23 thumbnail
Shayad hottie ab kal hi aayega... Lekin firse kya tha aaj... ๐Ÿ˜
sana786a thumbnail
Originally posted by: smiley121

hehehe zakhia hum yehi hain reading updates and watching todays episode ๐Ÿ˜› may be darshu n sujji busy in doing updates

ohhh๐Ÿ˜†i was soching dat its 2 quiet aww damn it they didnt show much off hottie well der is always 2mmrw๐Ÿ˜†
thnks darshu sujji๐Ÿค—