Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
O god Susheela slaps Sarja...

Gosh Sarja is in no mood to listen to anything... he's at his arrogant best... all he remembers is his promise to Chandu...All are firing worst taunts on Sarja... no one allows them to stay... but Sarja is forceful & tells no one can stop him... he removes Damu-Alka belongings from their room & throws them out... & forcibly takes Niru into that room... only Sonali seems concerned for Sarja...he warns Niru inside to be quiet & not to tell anything or else he'll do something bad to Baba... she's teary... Sarja leaves & goes out angrily...

Coming up - Sonali takes something to eat for Niru... Susheela tells nor is Sarja your bro nor she's your bhabhi... Sonali shocked...
Faiza_sam thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: darshana23

are  we sure show  ending????? Itane saare sponser show ke liye???

may b they are all of reliance products🤔...bad joke i know😛
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
I loved the way Sarja told Susheela... whatever you want to tell ... tell me not my wife... but evryone fired such bad taunts... that Niru will be more misunderstanding Sarja...
darshana23 thumbnail
Faizu yes, Sushila takes Alka's side...

Sarjaa says if she is DIL then Niru is too... Sushila asks Niru that he is goonda mawali but you are also shameless too... You both have come married and expect me to accept you... Sarjaa holds Niru and tells their neighbour she is my wife and we are going to stay here only...
usmrasul thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: Faiza_sam

may b they are all of reliance products🤔...bad joke i know😛

not a bad joke...seems like a very well-timed joke...goes with the situation

Sarje slapped...hmm, nothing surprising...but Sushila behaves bad with Niru too...awww
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
gooo hottieee 😆showing attitude i like it😆
darshana23 thumbnail
He forcefully walks into house and lock the door... He tells everyone whatever has happened had happened. Now I am son of this family and she is my wife... and u have to accept it... He goes inside room and throws Alka and Damu's stuff out... Alka says you cant do this... Sarjaa says u r guests and stay as guests only... U dont have any rights on this room right now... he asks Niru to go inside... Niru helplessly goes... He tells Niru I am going out; if u try to tell truth to anyone I will harm ur father... Niru is irritated...
rahuldravidfan thumbnail
Sonali is behaving like a responsible daughter... love her... she asks Susheela to eat... but no response... but succeeds in making Maruti eat... Niru watches this... she remembers her Baba feeding her & her feeding him...

coming up - Sonali takes something to eat for Niru... Susheela tells nor is Sarja your bro nor she's your bhabhi... Sonali shocked...
darshana23 thumbnail
sujju, ur opinion i wanted... aaj show ke sponserer zyada nahi hain??? 🤔
sana786a thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
dam it jo dekhna ta woh dekaya nahin cum bk hottie 😆