-Nags- thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 12 years ago
i hate pratibha ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡ðŸ˜¡
stupid pratibha ðŸ˜¡ how can she accused abha as the cause to the miscarriage😭😭😭poor abha😭😭

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I can't believe that such a caring character turned out to be so stupid, She is accusing that girl who gave her new life. I hate Pritiba at this moment.
supercool3 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
I'm finding it hard to believe that Pratibha would just change like that. Everyone knows it was an accident, but seriously I was shocked. Had tears while watching her accuse Abha.

Plus, it just doesn't seem to suit. I mean Abha went through a lot for Pratibha, and to think Pratibha would just forget all that in one instant? That just shows her selfishness ( and all this time I thought Pratz was somewhat sensible 🤔)

Or another possibility is that Pratibha is faking to be angry with Abha? 😕 I'm pretty sure that everyone is aware that Abha still believes Karan's alive. Kind of obvious considering she still has the plant, which seems to have grown, and is located right ouside of the house. So Praitbha can be pretending to be angry with Abha so Abha would finally move on with Ranchod? 😳

I may be looking too much into this, but seriously that scene today just broke my heart. 😒
rianna thumbnail
Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail

its seems like the CVs have a death wish with this show...first they separate karan and abha, then they kill their love child, then shelly seems to be getting away with her evilness now that she has a child of her own, and now pratibha has turned against her abha who could do no wrong??? i don't get it...why is misery so appealing to CVs!!

Jaya92 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
omg how can pratibha say that she don't think about the others...

helloo pratibhaJI She lost karan because she was saving your  house... Rememberrr!!

I really can't stand pratibha at the moment!!😡
Shas3 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Commentator 1 Thumbnail
Yes Pratiba is being retarded right now...I just want to see her feel stupid when Karan walks though the front door...poor Abha
alamelu1970 thumbnail
Karan needs to come back now to shut everyone's mouth.. he is the only savior of Abha.. Ranchod cannot do anything as he does not know all the truth except he trusts Abha and her intentions
PriyaxBassi thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 4
i am mad at her
how can she be mad at Abha
i never thought that she would treat Abha like this!
ami_31 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
I thought after the leap there would be some happy moments now. But no, Abha is crying from the very first episode after the leap too. I hate to see her crying with misery and pain like that. CVs are just spoiling a beautiful MIL & DIL relationship now.
mungaltrinidad thumbnail
karan would lose his memory and get married to the doctor lady.(this show is destined to get cancel