Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nevara thumbnail
Posted: 12 years ago
I am thinking in future tracks we will probably see that Abha Did not loose her baby but Shelly stole her (abha) child. Shelly is so evil she probably cooked up some scheme and let everyone else feel she has given birth. hense the leap (Anything is possible with CVS. they have done this in some of their previous shows) sometimes the story lines can be frustrating, but the twist and turns keeps you going. Well only time will tell !!!
Mandeep15 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
This content was originally posted by: nevara

I am thinking in future tracks we will probably see that Abha Did not loose her baby but Shelly stole her (abha) child. Shelly is so evil she probably cooked up some scheme and let everyone else feel she has given birth. hense the leap (Anything is possible with CVS. they have done this in some of their previous shows) sometimes the story lines can be frustrating, but the twist and turns keeps you going. Well only time will tell !!!

I think you are right. Probabley that kid is not Shelly's that's why shelly leave her kid with abha and don't even care about her kid. Also, that kid stay with Abha. So i have a feeling that Abha didn't lose her kid.
Garkhelsun thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

no , I think she miscarried, after that fall .. and shelly got pregnant so she could have the upper hand, face it after a fall like that in all that blood she had to have miscarried .. Shelly only got pregnant she really does not care about the child - a child would respond to anyone who loves it ..

Sab_1311 thumbnail
Anniversary 15 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail

II haven't seen today's episode but from the sound of it...it is Abha's child...

nycsweetie thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
This content was originally posted by: Garkhelsun

no , I think she miscarried, after that fall .. and shelly got pregnant so she could have the upper hand, face it after a fall like that in all that blood she had to have miscarried .. Shelly only got pregnant she really does not care about the child - a child would respond to anyone who loves it ..

i agree plus abha wasnt that far along to have given birth and even if she had given birth, Shelly wasnt pregnant at the time or even pretending to be so their was no way for her to pass the baby off as her own
SilverBell thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 5
Oh No Poor Abha. ). Shelly Is a Witch.
-InnocentSoul- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail
awww so sad i knw she was going to cuz she fell 😭
khyser2k11 thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
so sad but i dont want that child to be born without karan
Brokengirl thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Clearly one can see tht the child is Abha and Karan's.