Check out the new Vikraam N Betaal - Page 3

Posted: 12 years ago
Originally posted by shibz

i can post if u give me the proper linkπŸ˜† that link does not hav the scene u r talkin bout..πŸ˜†
SORRY abt that shibz as i was watching back to back online  for other taapics as well galti ho gayi wait a min i ll get u the link
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
i am not offended. but even joking or thinking about this especially of karan pukes me. this is meant to be for fun so we are having fun but i think i will join olly.

anyways rajveer disgusts me
Originally posted by MARYADAFAN

i am not offended. but even joking or thinking about this especially of karan pukes me. this is meant to be for fun so we are having fun but i think i will join olly.

anyways rajveer disgusts me
theres no doubt abt Karan bro 's orientation .After all Kritz is in his life
i m glad u took my topic in jest πŸ˜ƒ
Rajveer disgust me even more i wish gauri maiyaa comes back n make his life hell
Originally posted by -Olly-

πŸ˜› i knew it too that u wud say that its just for fun!..πŸ˜†..btw i was just expressing my views!..πŸ˜†...well i have to watch the epi again to see the wonderful chemistry btw chachu and arjun!..🀣
sachh muchi bata na olly πŸ˜›did u find  some  Kemishtry between Arjveer or some physics🀣
Originally posted by -Olly-

bingo!..πŸ˜†..thanks for understanding imtiaz!😳
i m glad u guys werent offended πŸ˜ƒ

ohh guys pls spare arjun. bechare ko is category mein mat dalo.

even arjun has standards.
Imtiaz ji what does the underline mean .batao batao tell tellπŸ˜›πŸ˜† aap kya kehna chahte hainπŸ˜‰
i  think for rajveer's life to be hell i will go with ari's idea of pairing him with dolly bindra.

i  think for rajveer's life to be hell i will go with ari's idea of pairing him with dolly bindra.
dolly bindra but then whose life would be hell that needs to be figured out as ajkal Rajveer onscreen disgusts n infuriates me the same way as that bindra didπŸ˜†
underline means arjun's standards are already in line. ab tum batoa maine sai line pagri hai na.
i dont see the "dostana" moment u do but u really wanted arjun to run.. nahh  after listening to rajveer he had to give it back! FAV SCENE.. (i've said it on lots of scenes but this epi was too good.. i cant decide!lol)