Kitani Mohabbat Hai - 2

Check out the new Vikraam N Betaal

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 14 Thumbnail + 7
Posted: 12 years ago
what was Arjun doing here πŸ˜† i know he wanted to handcuff chachu but whats with this exta cosiness with chachu  n sudden dostana all weird 

Y was Arjun so much talking there he just needed to handcuff chachu n run with Arohi but he was rather enjoying his sarcastic talks with chachu little to the amusement of Arohi .Arohi s reaction just made me πŸ˜•πŸ˜† check out Arohi 's reaction at  its epic like shes disgusted with them πŸ˜†

chachu n Arjun so reminded me of the most popular Kids  show of the 80's Vikraam Betaal  that used to be telecast ed on doordarshan
 Pics credit Shibz πŸ˜ƒ

NOTE:- THIS IS A FUN POST NOT TO OFFEND ANY1 .I HOPE NO1 IS GONNA COME AFTER ME
 FOR MY LIFE😊 .I DIDNT MEAN TO HURT ANY1 IF IT DID THEN MAAF KARO

Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
sorry cant upload images here i tried but its showing an errorEdited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
shibz thumbnail
ha ha true...even i was like...mmm...getting cozy?!! πŸ˜†
Hey but i love Arjun's sarcastic talks to Rajveer...how could he just handcuff Rajveer n run?!! that would be soo out of character!!πŸ˜† n specially after Rajveer's nonsensical & overconfident talks to him about being a bird in the cage hu cant fly, etc..Arjun had to give it back in his own style!!😎

n Arohi definitely was confusedπŸ˜† as its prolly the first tym that she encountered Arjun-Rajveer Tashan
kavyasam thumbnail
pehle topic se pehle intro dete the, ab baad mein dete ho ? πŸ˜†. 

haan cozyness thoda extra hua tha  but Arjun ko chachu ki band jo bajani thi, aise thodi nikal sakta tha.  aur chachu was not gonna give his hand easy na use to zabardusti dalni padegi.   arohi must be thinking meri phone ki vajah se pakde gaye πŸ˜†. 
KMH-NASHA thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
i quite liked it this way.it was needed especially when rajveer never leaves a chance to say stuff to arjun. today it was his day to return what rajveer had given him. well done arjun
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: shibz

ha ha true...even i was like...mmm...getting cozy?!! πŸ˜†
Hey but i love Arjun's sarcastic talks to Rajveer...how could he just handcuff Rajveer n run?!! that would be soo out of character!!πŸ˜† n specially after Rajveer's nonsensical & overconfident talks to him about being a bird in the cage hu cant fly, etc..Arjun had to give it back in his own style!!😎

n Arohi definitely was confusedπŸ˜† as its prolly the first tym that she encountered Arjun-Rajveer Tashan

Tashan n all is fine Shibu but i dont know that coziness n Arjun expression was kind weirdπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poor Arohi unki bak bak sun rahi thi chup chap with perplexed looksπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: kavyasam

pehle topic se pehle intro dete the, ab baad mein dete ho ? πŸ˜†. 

haan cozyness thoda extra hua tha  but Arjun ko chachu ki band jo bajani thi, aise thodi nikal sakta tha.  aur chachu was not gonna give his hand easy na use to zabardusti dalni padegi.   arohi must be thinking meri phone ki vajah se pakde gaye πŸ˜†. 

@ bold kavya ji not my fault actually πŸ˜›i was abt to post pics with this taapic but mere browswe ne dhoka diya😑  .my intro cud have well gel with the taapic but uff ye kismat🀒 mera saath weird chise hoti rahti hai i m quite used to it nowπŸ˜‰
Edited by manojshonafan - 12 years ago
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
Originally posted by: MARYADAFAN

i quite liked it this way.it was needed especially when rajveer never leaves a chance to say stuff to arjun. today it was his day to return what rajveer had given him. well done arjun

thats all fine but what with this closeness even after handcuffing tho door rehke baat kar sakta hai naπŸ˜†
Dar_Fitte_Moo thumbnail
FRIENDS if some 1 can post their closeness pics n Arohis reaction it wud be a great help as my thakela browswer isnt helping 
shibz thumbnail
Originally posted by: manojshonafan

Tashan n all is fine Shibu but i dont know that coziness n Arjun expression was kind weirdπŸ˜‰πŸ˜†
poor Arohi unki bak bak sun rahi thi chup chap with perplexed looksπŸ˜†

Arohi soch rahi hogi..in donon ke beech mein kitni chemistry hai..muje pehle kyun nahi dikha?πŸ˜†